Triple B Solutions

No. If I didn’t want to do testing I would simply lower the cost of my products and sell more than I currently do. Or I would go somewhere much easier to source that has more customers.

You seem to forget I've been following this thread from the beginning.

I seen the fight you put up before testing your raws. The only reason you followed through is because your dosing came back fakked, otherwise you would have stuck to the original story of how great your raws were and how ocd/perfect you were at brewing..

I know it doesn't come easy to you, but at least be honest.

You seem to forget I've been following this thread from the beginning.

I seen the fight you put up before testing your raws. The only reason you followed through is because your dosing came back fakked, otherwise you would have stuck to the original story of how great your raws were and how ocd/perfect you were at brewing..

I know it doesn't come easy to you, but at least be honest.
Then you would know I posted about my plan to get everything tested before I came to MESO. I wanted time to build up my raw stock and time to get testing done. That was clearly the wrong attitude to have.

Well I wouldn't expect you to make it right if I had an allergic reaction with your carrier. I would if it gave me an infection but at that point I would be done.

I gonna jinx myself here but I believe I have never gotten an infection from pinning gear and when I started 100s of years ago I was dumb enough to use the same pins 3 to 4 times because they weren't easy to get back then or I didn't know how :eek:.

I have had plenty of allergic reactions but they all die down eventually. Mig840 seems the worst for me. EO and guaiacol are tolerable but annoying AF. MCT is hit or miss. I'd say about 30 percent of time it gives me a reaction.

Anyway, thanks for the offer. I would like to see someone (preferably not me) who has no issues with MCT and who has been critical try this route. It should be confidential though (you don't know who it is until they post test results).
If any of the vets on here that are skeptical want to order I will cover testing and offer a refund if my gear doesn’t live up to expectations.
@shackleford @cochino @BigBaldBeardGuy

Well I wouldn't expect you to make it right if I had an allergic reaction with your carrier. I would if it gave me an infection but at that point I would be done.

I gonna jinx myself here but I believe I have never gotten an infection from pinning gear and when I started 100s of years ago I was dumb enough to use the same pins 3 to 4 times because they weren't easy to get back then or I didn't know how :eek:.

I have had plenty of allergic reactions but they all die down eventually. Mig840 seems the worst for me. EO and guaiacol are tolerable but annoying AF. MCT is hit or miss. I'd say about 30 percent of time it gives me a reaction.

Anyway, thanks for the offer. I would like to see someone (preferably not me) who has no issues with MCT and who has been critical try this route. It should be confidential though (you don't know who it is until they post test results).
If you want to do a small order and see if MCT works for you do it! I’ll refund you if it doesn’t. Just start out small and try it. With enough requests I’ll brew a line in GSO.

That was clearly the wrong attitude to have.

You should live by that statement in all your responses..

Your life at MESO would be so much easier had you recognized this and lived by it from the beginning.

Your shitty attitude is contagious, and brings out that side of people.

A little respect can go a long way.

If any of the vets on here that are skeptical want to order I will cover testing and offer a refund if my gear doesn’t live up to expectations.
@shackleford @cochino @BigBaldBeardGuy

I appreciate the offer but we have given you great advice, way way way more than any source and we continue to give you advice. It’s your decision to listen or not. You look at it as us badgering you or picking on you. I wish you would realize it’s genuine advice instead. Nobody is out to get you. Nobody is out to pick on you. We just want a GREAT source here. Not one that tries to take shortcuts or does things that aren’t transparent. That’s it. That’s our motives.

You fight every step of the way, until you finally gave in to the testing. When you had your shit tested business took off. You’re welcome. That should have validated everything we said, but instead you go about making sub-batches and stupid shit like that. Why? Spend the money and effort to get everything tested and you can charge a premium here and at SST. You could go private with a high minimum and make 5x as much with less fat-assing around in the minivan to make drops.

Is the language brash? Yea, we’re a bunch of wise asses looking to entertain for virtual high fives. But it doesn’t change the message if you just read it correctly. I’d rather wait until you start doing things the MESO way.

When you had your shit tested business took off

Not to mention how quiet the thread became without all of the badgering..

Or was it too quite?

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

I appreciate the offer but we have given you great advice, way way way more than any source and we continue to give you advice. It’s your decision to listen or not. You look at it as us badgering you or picking on you. I wish you would realize it’s genuine advice instead. Nobody is out to get you. Nobody is out to pick on you. We just want a GREAT source here. Not one that tries to take shortcuts or does things that aren’t transparent. That’s it. That’s our motives.

You fight every step of the way, until you finally gave in to the testing. When you had your shit tested business took off. You’re welcome. That should have validated everything we said, but instead you go about making sub-batches and stupid shit like that. Why? Spend the money and effort to get everything tested and you can charge a premium here and at SST. You could go private with a high minimum and make 5x as much with less fat-assing around in the minivan to make drops.

Is the language brash? Yea, we’re a bunch of wise asses looking to entertain for virtual high fives. But it doesn’t change the message if you just read it correctly. I’d rather wait until you start doing things the MESO way.
Lady var will get tested. I agreed that my next Test E brew will be split up into sub batches. I keep on agreeing with you. Beyond that what other steps would you like me to take? I’ve had the ment for a couple weeks now but I am not dropping it until I get the raw testing back.

I get annoyed at people that bring nonsense into this thread and have no idea what they are talking about.

... Nobody is out to get you. Nobody is out to pick on you. We just want a GREAT source here. Not one that tries to take shortcuts or does things that aren’t transparent. That’s it. That’s our motives.

...You could go private with a high minimum and make 5x as much with less fat-assing around in the minivan to make drops.

Is the language brash? Yea, we’re a bunch of wise asses looking to entertain for virtual high fives...
yes. members just want a great source. gear heads will consistently pull the trigger making high min orders or bulk orders.
oh and yes! virtual high fives lol

hey so i had to throw in some titties..i dont know why i fufilled the request of a tranny and then fools are talking about its ok to be gay hahaha.
Hey man, I don't judge gay people. If a gay guys comes to me and asks if I am gay, I will politely say no.
If he asks again at any other time though, well, I don't want to get banned........

but seriously everyone free to live their own life, not my cup of tea but they don't bother me and their choices have no effect on me so whatever makes people happy.

Hey man, I don't judge gay people. If a gay guys comes to me and asks if I am gay, I will politely say no.
If he asks again at any other time though, well, I don't want to get banned........

but seriously everyone free to live their own life, not my cup of tea but they don't bother me and their choices have no effect on me so whatever makes people happy.
couldnt of said it better. i just thought it was funny thats where the thread went.

Update - DHB is on its way. Ordering more oral raws to begin making injectable orals. I will have peptides available in the next few weeks. I have not forgot about injectable L-Carnitine and I am shooting to have that out in the next two weeks.

I get annoyed at people that bring nonsense into this thread and have no idea what they are talking about.
I get the feeling this is directed at me. If not, well then I guess I’m just vain.

Ive largely kept away from whole batch issue because I thought that everyone else on here, combined, would be able to get the point across.

If it ain’t brewed in the same fucking glassware, it ain’t the same batch. Period. You have mentioned in passing, or alluded to the fact that there were multiple pieces of glassware used to brew one batch. Maybe that was a one time thing, maybe its an every time thing. Non of us here knows, only you do.

Obviously you have had tons of testing done and obviously you have had tons of 3rd party testing done. I’m not here to bash. I think that’s an incredibly immature way to handle oneself, so if you took my comments that way, then so be it. But that was not my intent. Your 3rd party testing and reviews speak for themselves.

I think BBBG nailed it when he said you’ve gotten tons of free advice and you only implement it after fighting tooth and nail against it.

I’m not saying I’d never be a customer, all I’m saying is I want to see consistency and accuracy.

The last thing I want to see is a bunch of members get fucked over because a vendor bit off more than they can chew due to order volume and, to keep cash coming in, they start cutting corners. And from what I see and hear on this thread, it sounds like you’re teetering on that line. I genuinely hope that doesn’t happen and hopefully this push by the forum members keeps corners from being cut.

I appreciate the offer but we have given you great advice, way way way more than any source and we continue to give you advice.
And you should stop doing that.
It’s your decision to listen or not. You look at it as us badgering you or picking on you. I wish you would realize it’s genuine advice instead. Nobody is out to get you.
He won't. Another reason to stop.
Nobody is out to pick on you. We just want a GREAT source here. Not one that tries to take shortcuts or does things that aren’t transparent. That’s it. That’s our motives.
Hit return by accident and the quote won't merge back with the rest of the quote. So... Moving on.
You're giving advice again.
He's a big boy. An arrogant one at that, but the time to let him fly on his own began hundreds of pages back. If he blows it, that's his problem. No more god damned hand holding for this dude!

And you should stop doing that.

He won't. Another reason to stop.

Hit return by accident and the quote won't merge back with the rest of the quote. So... Moving on.

You're giving advice again.

He's a big boy. An arrogant one at that, but the time to let him fly on his own began hundreds of pages back. If he blows it, that's his problem. No more god damned hand holding for this dude!

Fair enough. And you’re right. I fucking hate when you’re right because it’s too damned often.

@TripleBSolutions Trips, I said my piece, it was well-presented and I took time with it and yet you came back with “I don’t know what else you want me to do.” So thank you very much I won’t be chiming in anymore with advice. I’ll wait for the fuckups. I don’t know why I waste my time. I sincerely hope there’s eventual competition here and I hope they get it. You have something off about you that won’t ever allow you to graciously accept help or appreciate it.

I get the feeling this is directed at me. If not, well then I guess I’m just vain.

Ive largely kept away from whole batch issue because I thought that everyone else on here, combined, would be able to get the point across.

If it ain’t brewed in the same fucking glassware, it ain’t the same batch. Period. You have mentioned in passing, or alluded to the fact that there were multiple pieces of glassware used to brew one batch. Maybe that was a one time thing, maybe its an every time thing. Non of us here knows, only you do.

Obviously you have had tons of testing done and obviously you have had tons of 3rd party testing done. I’m not here to bash. I think that’s an incredibly immature way to handle oneself, so if you took my comments that way, then so be it. But that was not my intent. Your 3rd party testing and reviews speak for themselves.

I think BBBG nailed it when he said you’ve gotten tons of free advice and you only implement it after fighting tooth and nail against it.

I’m not saying I’d never be a customer, all I’m saying is I want to see consistency and accuracy.

The last thing I want to see is a bunch of members get fucked over because a vendor bit off more than they can chew due to order volume and, to keep cash coming in, they start cutting corners. And from what I see and hear on this thread, it sounds like you’re teetering on that line. I genuinely hope that doesn’t happen and hopefully this push by the forum members keeps corners from being cut.
It was not directed towards you. There is a big difference between constructive criticism and shitposting. You are no where close to the latter.

Customer volume has gotten really high the past month and my response time was suffering. I am making adjustments to fix that.