Triple B Solutions

Back to lying BBBG? It’s okay keep letting other labs sell on MESO without any testing. The MESO vetting process is a joke if you do not enforce it evenly.

Which labs???

Did you read what we did with Valiant?

It’s ALL about Trips. As always.

Even when I turn and decide to give you your freebie pass around here. Im conceding. Nobody gives a fuck. Do it Trips way. The MESO way doesn’t work when there’s no competition.

Referring to my last oral blind test result was in NO way shape or form a lie. But go on Shackleford, expose the truth to the world.

Or put your money where your mouth is and get my products tested like many members have chosen to do? Go ahead and start your own MESO vet lab. Bet you won’t do as good as me.
Wow, you sure were quick to acknowledge THAT post lol.
barbender, im just pointing things out and letting your actions speak for themselves. I am allowed to do that. Everyone here is welcome to make their own decision about you, but it should be an informed decision.

Which labs???

Did you read what we did with Valiant?

It’s ALL about Trips. As always.

Even when I turn and decide to give you your freebie pass around here. Im conceding. Nobody gives a fuck. Do it Trips way. The MESO way doesn’t work when there’s no competition.
Well BBBG, it’s annoying to drop well over 5k on testing just to have it completely undermined. Blind testing keeps going great. Test E is brewed separate but filtered together. I just started getting new raws and I am waiting for Jano to test my samples before I release new products. If anything all my raws were tested and I continue to encourage blind testing.

Thanks. I will focus on continuing to improve my process and get testing on future batches.

I'll be sending out more samples of lady var soon.
ill just leave this here. posted three days after the results came back for the overdosed batch. this was back in march. you talk a good game barbender, but your follow through needs some work.

Well BBBG, it’s annoying to drop well over 5k on testing just to have it completely undermined. Blind testing keeps going great. Test E is brewed separate but filtered together. I just started getting new raws and I am waiting for Jano to test my samples before I release new products. If anything all my raws were tested and I continue to encourage blind testing.

So…. Which labs???

You pick and chose the questions you answer.

And nobody undermined your testing, when you did it. You just elected to NOT continue with testing. Now you’re doing the “everyone is picking on me” card again.

Look, it’s totally cool that you don’t test. Just don’t call it “tested” gear and clarify your pastebin. Then it wouldn’t be MISLEADING.

Once again there you go not answering the question.
Which other labs are sourcing at MESO without testing.
Everyone pay attention. He won't answer because he can't. He's making things up like he always does to deflect from the truth.
Oh and when was the last blind testing done?

So…. Which labs???

You pick and chose the questions you answer.

And nobody undermined your testing, when you did it. You just elected to NOT continue with testing. Now you’re doing the “everyone is picking on me” card again.

Look, it’s totally cool that you don’t test. Just don’t call it “tested” gear and clarify your pastebin. Then it wouldn’t be MISLEADING.
You were made aware when I started getting raws in for the next batch. I sent those raws in promptly. I am waiting on the results from Jano along with the HGH. What else do you want from me in regards to testing? Do I need to test my products every month to make sure they do not magically turn into fairy dust?

Once again there you go not answering the question.
Which other labs are sourcing at MESO without testing.
Everyone pay attention. He won't answer because he can't. He's making things up like he always does to deflect from the truth.
Oh and when was the last blind testing done?
That’s easy I’ll name one - stanny.

You were made aware when I started getting raws in for the next batch. I sent those raws in promptly. I am waiting on the results from Jano along with the HGH. What else do you want from me in regards to testing? Do I need to test my products every month to make sure they do not magically turn into fairy dust?
you know what we want. you just refuse to do. youre missing the bigger issue here. rather, you are choosing not to address it. that speaks for itself too.

There’s zero competition so there’s absolutely no reason for Trips to change. I was actually hoping that Valiant was going to get his shit together so there would be a competitive market. But that guy was full retard. SST huh?

Without competition Trips doesn’t have to do anything special to get customers.

Sit back and wait for another source to hop in and hopefully they’ll be willing to compete and see value in doing things the right way.
I hear that stan is about to go public again.

forgot already?
Unfortunately you do not want to believe the truth and everyone here is looking for the smallest thing to pick apart. It’s like a game. Fighting you back and forth doesn’t hurt my business or I wouldn’t be doing it. This lab keeps growing because the people that buy from me love my gear.

I promised a couple weeks ago to focus on my communication and T/A. Emails have been answered within hours. Almost every pack has been dropped off within 24 hours of payment. I have 2k or so worth of tests still pending with Jano. I will submit pills soon. I am adding new products to my lineup that customers here ask me for.

My lab has over 60 HPLC results and a bunch of amazing blind test results.

Email - BarBendingBodies@protonmail.com

List

Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/r5YHznHk

Hey guys, @TripleBSolutions figured out this forum. He’s knows this forum was created to just fuck with him full time. Fuck the fact that all these other sources get run off real fuckin quick, he’s knows it all about how we can fuck with him and make his life harder so we might as well all just fuck off to our own corners of the internet.

I am actually starting to take you shit attitude personally because you’re literally one of the few recent sources that I haven’t even commented on (largely because I do, in fact, believe you are doing more than most) yet you act like you’re the only one being held to a specific standard.

BUT What I see from you lately, Trips, is that you do just enough to get people off of your back, and then just hope to coast off of everyone else doing the work for you (I.E. testing your gear). This is ongoing big dog, and, like it or not, everyone here is going to expect you to get every batch tested. But no one knows what fucking batch you’re on, I’m not even sure you know from all of the convoluted shit surrounding your batches/batch numbers. So everyone just has to take each other’s word off of batch 103 being good. But no one knows which version/iteration of batch 103 they’re using. And we all (including you) know it’s not one big batch.

Ill fuck back off now, it’ll save you time from wasting your breath on me.

Unfortunately you do not want to believe the truth and everyone here is looking for the smallest thing to pick apart. It’s like a game. Fighting you back and forth doesn’t hurt my business or I wouldn’t be doing it. This lab keeps growing because the people that buy from me love my gear.

I promised a couple weeks ago to focus on my communication and T/A. Emails have been answered within hours. Almost every pack has been dropped off within 24 hours of payment. I have 2k or so worth of tests still pending with Jano. I will submit pills soon. I am adding new products to my lineup that customers here ask me for.

My lab has over 60 HPLC results and a bunch of amazing blind test results.

Email - BarBendingBodies@protonmail.com

List

Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/r5YHznHk
its your own words that contradict themselves. you seem i think im trying to ruin your business, but again youre missing the point. This is the members' house and we deserve better than your deception. I'm just pointing it out.