Triple B Solutions

I think you're wording things wrong. Try this.

I just received my 5th order from Trips. As usual communication was on point and had 3 day T/A. I've used a lot of gear and Trips stuff is far superior. Smooth, pip free and the bonerz are incredible.

Thank you Trips. You are a God. BTW, did you happen to test that 5 mg lady var? That blind test you were referring to. Is that the Anadrol?
Please answer and thanks for everything you do here. You are a living legend.
The old “compliment sandwich” trick

I think he did answer it actually, but quoted someone else saying.it was not tested. He claimed a customer was going to blind testing,but didn't and it fell off his radar. God knows where it is though. It was not.lpng.after your original question. What page was your question on?
oh ok, i'll go back and look for it again. thanks. my original post is on page 509.

i'll look more closely in a bit, but is this the reply? If so, it doesnt really answer my questions.

I will give credit worth more than shipping and test costs to anyone who gets blind testing done on recently bought lady var to prove that I have not been selling it.

One thing i've learned with barbender is you have to ask very specific questions to get very specific results, or else he will twist things around, maybe unintentionally, but it happens. I'm trying to avoid any confusion by being very direct.

Four times now I've asked this. @cochino has also attempted to bring it to your attention, in case you have blocked me again. I'm not trying to be a dick here, but this is why you seem shady and evasive.

If you ever plan to give me an answer, you:ll have to go to my original post, conveniently quoted here for you, so you can see your post that I am referring to.

Thank you.
I was not trying to indicate the blind test was on Anavar, it was the anadrol blind test I was referring to. No I did not have the remade lady var tested

oh ok, i'll go back and look for it again. thanks. my original post is on page 509.

i'll look more closely in a bit, but is this the reply? If so, it doesnt really answer my questions.

One thing i've learned with barbender is you have to ask very specific questions to get very specific results, or else he will twist things around, maybe unintentionally, but it happens. I'm trying to avoid any confusion by being very direct.

2D396C62-B6AE-4C92-B074-E5F6A65A89A1.jpeg

@TripleBSolutions ?

Four times now I've asked this. @cochino has also attempted to bring it to your attention, in case you have blocked me again. I'm not trying to be a dick here, but this is why you seem shady and evasive.

If you ever plan to give me an answer, you:ll have to go to my original post, conveniently quoted here for you, so you can see your post that I am referring to.

Thank you.
This is a problem.. Answer the fucking question for fucks sake.
Edit, sorry I see you finally did. Why was that so difficult?

I was not trying to indicate the blind test was on Anavar, it was the anadrol blind test I was referring to. No I did not have the remade lady var tested
Now was that so hard to answer? It took 4 pages of us bitching to get you to answer a question. This is why you receive the grief you do. You 100% bring it on yourself.

No, although he certainly didn't answer the whole question, just admitted it wasn't tested, if I'm remembering correctly. I read so much on here it's hard to keep track of it all.

You and some other customers had problems with the Lady Var being slightly overdosed. I threw away thousands of dollars worth of pills and made them better like I promised I would. I posted multiple times about it. The last blind tests done on my pills using the 3 pill comparison were within MCGs! That would be praised anywhere else.

may i point out that the wording in your other post seems to indicate the anavar was tested and multiple pills were within micrograms of each other. whether this was intentional or not, its misleading. This is a recurring issue in your responses.

I have two reasons for pointing this out.

First, I hope by pointing this out, you can recognize this and try to avoid confusion in the future.

Second, I hope that others will recognize this and scruitinize your responses better and read between the lines to find the real truth. Thats really all we want is the truth.

Thank you again for the honest response.

where does the source you shill for rank? Also are you referring to that source above cuz afaik only mr olympias or mr olympia contenders use him?
only a week into using his win and tren cant comment yet. wheres the source u use? oh wait...

but no I am talking about a private source detective

may i point out that the wording in your other post seems to indicate the anavar was tested and multiple pills were within micrograms of each other. whether this was intentional or not, its misleading. This is a recurring issue in your responses.

First, I hope by pointing this out, you can recognize this and try to avoid confusion in the future.

Second, I hope that others will recognize this and scruitinize your responses better and read between the lines to find the real truth. Thats really all we want is the truth.

“The last blind test done on my pills”
That was not misleading at all. The last blind test was on anavar and anadrol, the results were great.

“The last blind test done on my pills”
That was not misleading at all. The last blind test was on anavar and anadrol, the results were great.
ok tripleb, maybe your neaning was clear to you, but it wasnt to me. I'm just pointing out that it was worded in a way that led me to believe you were referring to the anavar. The whole paragraph was literally about your new anavar batch. I was pointing it out so maybe in the future, communications can be more clear, as this has been an issue since the beginning. Its a suggestion from the receiving party of your communication. Do what you want with it. and your welcome for the constructive criticism.

I think he was saying since he changed the way he did his capsules, he had his anadrol tested and all 3 pills were within Mcgs of each other. I’m assuming he’s confident with his new ways and applied that logic to the lady var. there’s only one way to really find out tho ;)

I think he was saying since he changed the way he did his capsules, he had his anadrol tested and all 3 pills were within Mcgs of each other. I’m assuming he’s confident with his new ways and applied that logic to the lady var. there’s only one way to really find out tho ;)
Im not saying tripleb makes bad products. and he probably did change his capsule procedure (testing proving useful). i wanted to clarify if there was testing on the new batch because he said it should be spot on now, and then mentioned the those test results. it blew up because, yet again, poor communication.

not to mention we are right back at square one with a new untested batch being sold.