Triple B Solutions

not to mention we are right back at square one with a new untested batch being sold.
somehow this guy brews big batches at once. then he claims he dumped all the lady var. somehow he still had raws for a new batch of lady var? and were to believe that everything else is still on batch 103 or whatever

Im not saying tripleb makes bad products. and he probably did change his capsule procedure (testing proving useful). i wanted to clarify if there was testing on the new batch because he said it should be spot on now, and then mentioned the those test results. it blew up because, yet again, poor communication.

not to mention we are right back at square one with a new untested batch being sold.

somehow this guy brews big batches at once. then he claims he dumped all the lady var. somehow he still had raws for a new batch of lady var? and were to believe that everything else is still on batch 103 or whatever

You guys need to just stop caring. I gave up personally. The guys that buy from Trips think he’s great. The newbs think he’s great.

There’s zero competition so there’s absolutely no reason for Trips to change. I was actually hoping that Valiant was going to get his shit together so there would be a competitive market. But that guy was full retard. SST huh?

Without competition Trips doesn’t have to do anything special to get customers. And if his customers don’t care, then why do we?

Beating the dead horse over and over does nothing. You’ve tried different angles, but there’s no getting through.

Sit back and wait for another source to hop in and hopefully they’ll be willing to compete and see value in doing things the right way.

Trips stopped testing at the end of March. Obviously it wasn’t the same “batch” but nobody cares so what can you do? Fuck, just getting him to update his pastebin is like pulling teeth. You think you’re going to somehow enforce testing? No way. Let him go unchecked. Let the customers sort it out. It’s disappointing but mediocre is all you need to be to make a fuckton of money here.

You bring it on yourself fella and I ordered in the past cause I felt you were headed in the right direction, you have vets and a tremendous amount of members giving advice that would do nothing but help you and yet you consistently ignore and tell tales, but look I'm a fucking nobody and it's your business so proceed as you see fit but looking at things from my perspective these gentleman trying to protect members know what there talking about and its amazing how you react. Be HUMBLE!
The attitude of alot of people around here can
I feel like it’s much harder/impossible to hold a local source accountable. Here, with some many customers interacting, we all can help each other out and report on any issues that arise.
That goes back to a comment I made several pages ago.

I doubt most of you here have used ugl gear before the internet.

"Sources" used to supply out of certain gyms and fitness clubs, boxing/wrestling clubs, etc, pretty much exclusively. Vetting was done just about the same way it is here. By people trying the gear and sharing experiences. Blood work was more or less the main determining factor and that was more in line to verification of dosage.

I don't think many of you here understand this.

75 regular customers isn't a bad start, even nowadays. And some of the best gear I've used had masking tape and sharpie labels back in my wrestling days.

Needless to say, we didn't argue about label designs and bottle cap colors when it came to vetting sources back then.

It was quality and effectiveness exclusively.

This all works the same way with the vetting, and I think it's a good thing. Customers communicating and sharing experiences, giving the brewer our input. It's not much different really, it's just not as personal as it used to be.

I guess that's why I don't understand about 5 pages of bitching about label designs or bottle styles. It's just new to me.

But my opinion here, officially, is that the mezo vetting process is an excellent resource for a user or this stuff. And an Equally excellent resource for the brewer.

Meso is an excellent resource, for brewers and users.

So far, triple b has done very well here. I hope his quality of product remains steady. I hope the meso community keeps up with the blind testing and feedback. Because we all benefit.

I know sometimes we cuss and disagree with eachother. But it's all part of a bigger process serving the community in general. It's not personal.

*edit* big bald bearded guy said we need more sources and competition.

I agree. I really don't think triple b needs to, or is worried about competition. And it would help everyone. That Last guy selling 50ml bottles had my attention. I use alot test prop.

Last edited:

"Sources" used to supply out of certain gyms and fitness clubs, pretty much exclusively. Vetting was done just about the same way it is here. By people trying the gear and sharing experiences. Blood work was more or less the main determining factor and that was more in line to verification of dosage.

75 regular customers isn't a bad start, even nowadays. And some of the best gear I've used had masking tape and sharpie labels back in my wrestling days.

Needless to say, we didn't argue about label designs and bottle cap colors when it came to vetting sources back then.

This all works the same way with the vetting, and I think it's a good thing. Customers communicating and sharing experiences, giving the brewer our input. It's not much different really, it's just not as personal as it used to be.

I guess that's why I don't understand about 5 pages of bitching about label designs or bottle styles. It's just new to me.

But my opinion here, officially, is that the mezo vetting process is an excellent resource for a user or this stuff. And an Equally excellent resource for the brewer.

So far, triple b has done very well here. I hope his quality of product remains steady. I hope the meso community keeps up with the blind testing and feedback. Because we all benefit.

I know sometimes we cuss and disagree with eachother. But it's all part of a bigger process serving the community in general. It's not personal.
All I got to say about that wall of text is :D:D:D

"Sources" used to supply out of certain gyms and fitness clubs, pretty much exclusively. Vetting was done just about the same way it is here. By people trying the gear and sharing experiences. Blood work was more or less the main determining factor and that was more in line to verification of dosage.

Right, and people used to treat syphilis by injecting mercury into their dickholes.

Now we don’t because there are better ways.

There’s no harm in pushing for higher standards. Once you start saying “fuck it, good enough” you let standards start to slip and quality goes down significantly.

You guys need to just stop caring. I gave up personally. The guys that buy from Trips think he’s great. The newbs think he’s great.

There’s zero competition so there’s absolutely no reason for Trips to change. I was actually hoping that Valiant was going to get his shit together so there would be a competitive market. But that guy was full retard. SST huh?

Without competition Trips doesn’t have to do anything special to get customers. And if his customers don’t care, then why do we?

Beating the dead horse over and over does nothing. You’ve tried different angles, but there’s no getting through.

Sit back and wait for another source to hop in and hopefully they’ll be willing to compete and see value in doing things the right way.

Trips stopped testing at the end of March. Obviously it wasn’t the same “batch” but nobody cares so what can you do? Fuck, just getting him to update his pastebin is like pulling teeth. You think you’re going to somehow enforce testing? No way. Let him go unchecked. Let the customers sort it out. It’s disappointing but mediocre is all you need to be to make a fuckton of money here.
just calling out the lies. maybe it'll make a difference, maybe not. lies dont sit well with me, regardless of the quality of the product. maybe others dont care. but i do.

All I got to say about that wall of text is :D:D:D

You never have fuck all to say anyway. Literally just go from thread to thread feeding the drama.

What has your experience with Trips been? Got anything constructive to say?
Any experience to share other than your fucking sofa table delivery?

@Hughinn made some good points and you piss all over them. You’re not allowed to do that around here unless you know your shit. Lately you’re as bad as all the horrible trolls that sign up.

Say less.

just calling out the lies. maybe it'll make a difference, maybe not. lies dont sit well with me, regardless of the quality of the product. maybe others dont care. but i do.

I totally understand and agree with what you’re saying and doing.

But 500+ pages in and it’s obvious that only a few people care about why lies are important.

I mean, nothing that he’s currently selling has been tested. It’s been that way for a while. That should be enough to pitchfork and burn but the loyal customer base doesn’t care. There’s no alternative. Trips knows that. There’s absolutely zero reason for him to do batch numbers correctly or testing correctly. We all get the middle finger because he’s operating the way he was back in December.

Referring to my last oral blind test result was in NO way shape or form a lie. But go on Shackleford, expose the truth to the world.

Or put your money where your mouth is and get my products tested like many members have chosen to do? Go ahead and start your own MESO vet lab. Bet you won’t do as good as me.

I totally understand and agree with what you’re saying and doing.

But 500+ pages in and it’s obvious that only a few people care about why lies are important.

I mean, nothing that he’s currently selling has been tested. It’s been that way for a while. That should be enough to pitchfork and burn but the loyal customer base doesn’t care. There’s no alternative. Trips knows that. There’s absolutely zero reason for him to do batch numbers correctly or testing correctly. We all get the middle finger because he’s operating the way he was back in December.
Back to lying BBBG? It’s okay keep letting other labs sell on MESO without any testing. The MESO vetting process is a joke if you do not enforce it evenly.

I’m starting Skank labs. My only product will be 500mg Tren Ace. I might add in 200mg capsules of Dbol. Stay small bitches.

Referring to my last oral blind test result was in NO way shape or form a lie. But go on Shackleford, expose the truth to the world.

Or put your money where your mouth is and get my products tested like many members have chosen to do? Go ahead and start your own MESO vet lab. Bet you won’t do as good as me.
You’re doing well because you STFU and listened to the people holding your hand and telling you how to do it, so calm down there, Turbo. It’s definitely not because of your C suite level business acumen and customer service savvy..

You think that it’s a coincidence that you got busy after you started doing the raw testing that people demanded and told you would result in tons of business?

Good Lord you’re fucking insufferable. Such unearned self-importance.

@shackleford has been pretty cool to you for you get at him like that. As far as vetting, pretty sure he was trying to get answers without belittling like he had done since the beginning.

See @shackleford? Not a single fuck given.

How many instances of misleading doubletalk have been pointed out? No fucks were given.

It’s been confirmed that SuperMegaAwesome batch 103 is actually several separate batches. No fucks given.

He accidentally changed his label to indicate batch 104 (how is that possible) and nobody gave a fuck.

He’s got everyone by the short and curleys. He’s daring you to order somewhere else. Nobody cares.

Let this thread go. Hopefully it all goes well but if it doesn’t then we can point to this thread and sticky it as “We told you so”.