Triple B Solutions

Hey guys, @TripleBSolutions figured out this forum. He’s knows this forum was created to just fuck with him full time. Fuck the fact that all these other sources get run off real fuckin quick, he’s knows it all about how we can fuck with him and make his life harder so we might as well all just fuck off to our own corners of the internet.

I am actually starting to take you shit attitude personally because you’re literally one of the few recent sources that I haven’t even commented on (largely because I do, in fact, believe you are doing more than most) yet you act like you’re the only one being held to a specific standard.

BUT What I see from you lately, Trips, is that you do just enough to get people off of your back, and then just hope to coast off of everyone else doing the work for you (I.E. testing your gear). This is ongoing big dog, and, like it or not, everyone here is going to expect you to get every batch tested. But no one knows what fucking batch you’re on, I’m not even sure you know from all of the convoluted shit surrounding your batches/batch numbers. So everyone just has to take each other’s word off of batch 103 being good. But no one knows which version/iteration of batch 103 they’re using. And we all (including you) know it’s not one big batch.

Ill fuck back off now, it’ll save you time from wasting your breath on me.

Show me a lab that has had every batch number tested, every batch of raws tested, testing on all products every 1-2 months. No pip, no floaters, no issues. Show me that lab. The big issue right now is that my batches are bigger than MESO vets like.

The only product that has been completely remade is the lady anavar. Everything else is current. It isn’t hard.

Email - barbendingbodies@protonmail.com

Pastebin -

Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/r5YHznHk

Show me a lab that has had every batch number tested, every batch of raws tested, testing on all products every 1-2 months. No pip, no floaters, no issues. Show me that lab. The big issue right now is that my batches are bigger than MESO vets like.

The only product that has been completely remade is the lady anavar. Everything else is current. It isn’t hard.

Email - barbendingbodies@protonmail.com

Pastebin -

Code:

The point is that for a couple months here you were MISLEADING everyone to think you’re on the same tested batch.

When did @janoshik receive your samples?

The point is that for a couple months here you were MISLEADING everyone to think you’re on the same tested batch.

When did @janoshik receive your samples?
Test E that is brewed side by side and then filtered and distributed together is by all real standards the “same”.

I told you when it was shipped. I can double check to see when it landed so I do not get accused of saying the wrong thing.

You seem to have a canned response right now about batch testing. No one cares about the size of the batch. What has people reeling is that you claimed to have everything tested and it was one big batch. It is in fact, NOT one big batch. And that’s the problem, no one, including yourself, knows how many individual batches there are. You were dishonest. And you cannot fathom why no one believes you.

I do believe that you have done more for your products than any other vendor on here (to be fair I don’t pretend to know what all of them do though).

Why does testing every 1-2 months matter? It should be based on your batches, not duration of time passed.

Just because you’re doing more than other vendors (let’s be real, it’s a REALLY low bar that other vendors are setting) doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be doing more.

Unfortunately you do not want to believe the truth and everyone here is looking for the smallest thing to pick apart. It’s like a game. Fighting you back and forth doesn’t hurt my business or I wouldn’t be doing it. This lab keeps growing because the people that buy from me love my gear.

I promised a couple weeks ago to focus on my communication and T/A. Emails have been answered within hours. Almost every pack has been dropped off within 24 hours of payment. I have 2k or so worth of tests still pending with Jano. I will submit pills soon. I am adding new products to my lineup that customers here ask me for.

My lab has over 60 HPLC results and a bunch of amazing blind test results.

Email - BarBendingBodies@protonmail.com

List

Code:
Jano has your samples or they are on the way?

Edit- saw BBBG asked already.

This only happened, thanks to advise received from the guys you've been mouthing off to..
No. If I didn’t want to do testing I would simply lower the cost of my products and sell more than I currently do. Or I would go somewhere much easier to source that has more customers.

You seem to have a canned response right now about batch testing. No one cares about the size of the batch. What has people reeling is that you claimed to have everything tested and it was one big batch. It is in fact, NOT one big batch. And that’s the problem, no one, including yourself, knows how many individual batches there are. You were dishonest. And you cannot fathom why no one believes you.

I do believe that you have done more for your products than any other vendor on here (to be fair I don’t pretend to know what all of them do though).

Why does testing every 1-2 months matter? It should be based on your batches, not duration of time passed.

Just because you’re doing more than other vendors (let’s be real, it’s a REALLY low bar that other vendors are setting) doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be doing more.
What do you mean no one knows how many individual batches there are? Do you know what you are even saying?

Stanny is no longer here. Hasn’t been for a year.

It was pointed out several times that he didn’t test his products. He never denied it. People still bought. Everything was transparent.
stan was the MAN! everything completely transparent..communication and t/a..and for me his gear was great and helped me out alot and prep for the shawn ray classics. he gave out alot of freebies out too! i guess im shilling for a source not here anymore hahah @TripleBSolutions just keep it cool with responses from your customers..i mean if your test is overdosed ..then your dealing with a bunch of juiced up meatheads haha and this is meso guys rip to just do it. can i come aboard captain nutsack..ill be your first mate gillasack..jk.

Last edited:
What do you mean no one knows how many individual batches there are? Do you know what you are even saying?
he was giving you a compliment even if backhanded saying the walmart section is weak here on meso right now. so set the bar keep it classy. and besides making money..if your solid..just think of the newbs your helping to reach there fitness goals and have an amazing first cycle. you remember how that felt?. meso is family here cause we all love the iron.

Do I Look Stupid Basketball Wives GIF by VH1

only a week into using his win and tren cant comment yet. wheres the source u use? oh wait...

but no I am talking about a private source detective
I haven't used any source in a long time. I don't buy often because I use small amounts. A few of the sources I have used in the past are gone now.
The problem with private sources is that if they fuck you over, what are you gonna do about it? Nada, just take it in the ass and move on.

I do browse around to see if there is anything decent out there. Mostly I am disappointed but there a few that seem to have potential. Trips has potential. I prefer items in GSO, CSO or something similar though so even though he seems to have good stuff right now, I probably wouldn't order unless I was completely dry.

I haven't used any source in a long time. I don't buy often because I use small amounts. A few of the sources I have used in the past are gone now.
The problem with private sources is that if they fuck you over, what are you gonna do about it? Nada, just take it in the ass and move on.
You could try my gear, get every single product you buy tested, and if you aren’t happy with it I’ll make it right. I will cover the cost of testing and shipping.

You could try my gear, get every single product you buy tested, and if you aren’t happy with it I’ll make it right. I will cover the cost of testing and shipping.
Well I wouldn't expect you to make it right if I had an allergic reaction with your carrier. I would if it gave me an infection but at that point I would be done.

I gonna jinx myself here but I believe I have never gotten an infection from pinning gear and when I started 100s of years ago I was dumb enough to use the same pins 3 to 4 times because they weren't easy to get back then or I didn't know how :eek:.

I have had plenty of allergic reactions but they all die down eventually. Mig840 seems the worst for me. EO and guaiacol are tolerable but annoying AF. MCT is hit or miss. I'd say about 30 percent of time it gives me a reaction.

Anyway, thanks for the offer. I would like to see someone (preferably not me) who has no issues with MCT and who has been critical try this route. It should be confidential though (you don't know who it is until they post test results).