Triple B Solutions

Fair enough. And you’re right. I fucking hate when you’re right because it’s too damned often.

@TripleBSolutions Trips, I said my piece, it was well-presented and I took time with it and yet you came back with “I don’t know what else you want me to do.” So thank you very much I won’t be chiming in anymore with advice. I’ll wait for the fuckups. I don’t know why I waste my time. I sincerely hope there’s eventual competition here and I hope they get it. You have something off about you that won’t ever allow you to graciously accept help or appreciate it.
It was a legitimate question. I presented you a plan to fix the problems you have. From where I sit it looks pretty clear that I won’t make everyone here happy and my order volume just keeps growing anyway.

Or we can keep up the tough MESO vet act.

And you should stop doing that.

He won't. Another reason to stop.

Hit return by accident and the quote won't merge back with the rest of the quote. So... Moving on.

You're giving advice again.

He's a big boy. An arrogant one at that, but the time to let him fly on his own began hundreds of pages back. If he blows it, that's his problem. No more god damned hand holding for this dude!
Lol nothing gets by you man, and Triple BG knows that!

It was a legitimate question. I presented you a plan to fix the problems you have. From where I sit it looks pretty clear that I won’t make everyone here happy and my order volume just keeps growing anyway.

You are in our house (Meso) and you are a guest and you need to understand that how you treat the members here is how you will be treated in return. Your attitude has been nothing but cocky when questions have been asked and you dance around them. That's not how Meso works so if you don't like it hit the road jack.

So why are you here then if your order volume is growing from places like SST? Meso is a different ballgame, son.

us new guys come here and depend on this shit not wanting to see all this spam which I’ve seen for this thread for fucking 40+days we wanna know if it’s bunk or gtg and test results show its gtg. Quit being little bitches and nit picking over every little thing, don’t like it? Get your own Raws and do ur research Jesus Christ you fucking losers spam this thread so hard

You are a dense motherfucker. “Tough MESO vet act”. You don’t read anything I write anyhow.

I cannot wait for competition. I look forward to every Friday. It should be a no-brainer.

us new guys come here and depend on this shit not wanting to see all this spam which I’ve seen for this thread for fucking 40+days we wanna know if it’s bunk or gtg and test results show its gtg. Quit being little bitches and nit picking over every little thing, don’t like it? Get your own Raws and do ur research Jesus Christ you fucking losers spam this thread so hard

If guys are STILL raising issues it should tell you all you need to know. Good labs go thru vetting and come out with smooth sailing. Trips is “good enough labs” and has no competition right now. I’d wait for another source and pick the better of the two.

If guys are STILL raising issues it should tell you all you need to know. Good labs go thru vetting and come out with smooth sailing. Trips is “good enough labs” and has no competition right now. I’d wait for another source and pick the better of the two.
The fact that the member doing all the vetting here praises his private source that gets by without having a positive air system tells me all I need to know!

Careful there Scutter, this is only your second post and you attack meso vets? You best think again and scatter round that brain of yours before another dumb fuck post.

periods, commas and caps lock for fuck sakes.

Thanks for choosing me @Scooter. Definitely get bloods done so you can see how you respond!
No prob brother, your business clearly obliterates everyone else from what I’ve seen so far
periods, commas and caps lock for fuck sakes.
lol look at this guy, you think I give a shit about that?
brother man I’ve been watching this thread for a short period. Yes not all that long like majority of you longer tenured. My biggest concern is who’s gtg and who’s not and the 40+ days I’ve monitored it’s only BBB.

Shit. I come off a 10 hour shift and I gotta read thru 10 pages of back and forth. I have a lot I want to say, but I want to distill it down into a couple pieces.

1.) I love MESO. So glad there are vets really trying to help and actually change stuff. Guys like BBBG, MSG, Skank, coch and more. (Even if it is for the virtual high fives lol)

2.) I’m really glad Trip is sending the lady var to get testing. I am interested to see the report that comes back from Jano. Especially about the MENT. Hope he keeps continually working on his lab. Truly has great potential. He just needs to work on the attitude on the forums. I’ve ordered from him 3 times, had questions, and he was very kind and helpful. It’s really odd to see the difference. I get that there are some trolls, but sometimes you gotta cut thru the crap and answer the good questions or learn from the actually good critiques.

3.) Fucking hell.. I didn’t even read thru these pages for batching issues or testing issues. Just wanted to see some gym sluts lmao

Last edited:
No prob brother, your business clearly obliterates everyone else from what I’ve seen so far
Slurp, slurp, slurp

lol look at this guy, you think I give a shit about that?
“You think I made it through high school?”

who’s gtg
I have said a few times for the most part I think trip is doing well. I read this thread daily, and have since the first day. My biggest concern was the sub batches, which he said will be addressed. But jfc no one is ever gtg. A source can go bad, or disappear at any time.

If it wasn’t already clear for everyone with your run on sentences, and terrible punctuation, that you are an idiot, it is clear now.

Slurp, slurp, slurp

“You think I made it through high school?”

I have said a few times for the most part I think trip is doing well. I read this thread daily, and have since the first day. My biggest concern was the sub batches, which he said will be addressed. But jfc no one is ever gtg. A source can go bad, or disappear at any time.

If it wasn’t already clear for everyone with your run on sentences, and terrible punctuation, that you are an idiot, it is clear now.
Jesus this is the problem with this forum. Lots of cool guys I’ve seen so far but alot of “Know it allsism”. Get your fucking head check buddy same with majority of you fruit loops criticizing over punctuation. Half you guys probably don’t even lift as hard as you bitch and it’s evident in your internet talk.

Jesus this is the problem with this forum. Lots of cool guys I’ve seen so far but alot of “Know it allsism”. Get your fucking head check buddy same with majority of you fruit loops criticizing over punctuation. Half you guys probably don’t even lift as hard as you bitch and it’s evident in your internet talk.
Why not go back to SST if you are going to have that attitude.

Do you know how you are going to dose it? Also, what injectable orals are you going to be carrying?
500 - 600mg/ml

Injectable superdrol, Dbol, MTren. I plan to expand that list but that will be where I start.

I keep on getting requests for clen so I am looking into the best method for me to provide that for customers as well. Open to advice there.