Triple B Solutions

Just my thoughts, but I think buying anabolic steroids off the internet is retarted. Who knows what you people are putting in our oils. You also seem to have a negative attitude for someone who should be hoping to sell as much as possible. I buy from a local guy so I don’t have to worry about that as much. But from what I know, UGLS rarely last a long time. Having a bad attitude won’t help
What do you mean by “who knows what you people are putting in our oils?” And wouldn’t you have to worry about the same thing while ordering from someone locally?

What do you mean by “who knows what you people are putting in our oils?” And wouldn’t you have to worry about the same thing while ordering from someone locally?
There’s always a risk. Fortunately, I. Trust who I buy from. He only supplies to maybe 75 people max. There’s still a risk. But 75 people compared to say, 250+ is a huge difference and when we start getting into short changing customers.

There’s always a risk. Fortunately, I. Trust who I buy from. He only supplies to maybe 75 people max. There’s still a risk. But 75 people compared to say, 250+ is a huge difference and when we start getting into short changing customers.
does he test his raws? I would just personally never buy from anyone local... I just have a weird thing about that. dunno why

I kind of see your point here. My take on it though is Trip being on a board like Meso, where sources are vetted extensively, one bad test or floater could shut these guys down.

If you know all the guys your local guy is supplying to, and you guys communicate, test his gear, and report on any issues, then that is a great thing you guys got going.

does he test his raws? I would just personally never buy from anyone local... I just have a weird thing about that. dunno why
I feel like it’s much harder/impossible to hold a local source accountable. Here, with some many customers interacting, we all can help each other out and report on any issues that arise.

I feel like it’s much harder/impossible to hold a local source accountable. Here, with some many customers interacting, we all can help each other out and report on any issues that arise.
exactly... I have a source that I know 3-4 TOP pros use but I wont use bc I dont see any testing.

I kind of see your point here. My take on it though is Trip being on a board like Meso, where sources are vetted extensively, one bad test or floater could shut these guys down.

If you know all the guys your local guy is supplying to, and you guys communicate, test his gear, and report on any issues, then that is a great thing you guys got going.
Truthfully, he doesn’t test. I found him through to of my friends who are pros in my area. I’ve just never bought gear online. I heard a lot of horror stories and negative remarks when it came to buying gear online. That’s why I stayed local. That and I remember John Meadows talking on a podcast I listened to saying “the Steroids you buy from the internet more than likely either not what they say it is or extremely underdosed” that’s a risk from a local source too though.

Truthfully, he doesn’t test. I found him through to of my friends who are pros in my area. I’ve just never bought gear online. I heard a lot of horror stories and negative remarks when it came to buying gear online. That’s why I stayed local. That and I remember John Meadows talking on a podcast I listened to saying “the Steroids you buy from the internet more than likely either not what they say it is or extremely underdosed” that’s a risk from a local source too though.
Well this fake or underdosed stuff got to be doing something for me to get like this in 8 to 9 weeks. Haha.

Excuse my dad bod.

Attachments

• received_1885662231607848.jpeg
    received_1885662231607848.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 29
  • received_877686229795304.jpeg
    received_877686229795304.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 30
hey @TripleBSolutions, i just want to clarify... the new batch of 5mg anavar, did you have it tested? also, the blind test youre referring to, is that the anadrol? because the way its worded, it seems to indicated the testing is on the anavar.

Thank you.
@TripleBSolutions ?

Four times now I've asked this. @cochino has also attempted to bring it to your attention, in case you have blocked me again. I'm not trying to be a dick here, but this is why you seem shady and evasive.

If you ever plan to give me an answer, you:ll have to go to my original post, conveniently quoted here for you, so you can see your post that I am referring to.

Thank you.

yea thats about right.

Maybe i missed the test result, i'll go look again. But i'd still like clarification from barbender on the issue, its kind of why this thread exists.
No i didnt miss it. the latest 5mg anavar results are the batch that was more than 20 percent overdosed. at least in his testing thread. and it looks like a single pill tested. So this is why I am asking.

It tested at 6mg per pill but should be spot on at 5mg now.

You and some other customers had problems with the Lady Var being slightly overdosed. I threw away thousands of dollars worth of pills and made them better like I promised I would. I posted multiple times about it. The last blind tests done on my pills using the 3 pill comparison were within MCGs!

@TripleBSolutions?

yea thats about right.

Maybe i missed the test result, i'll go look again. But i'd still like clarification from barbender on the issue, its kind of why this thread exists.

Trip's a skater.. (military slang)

S= Seek Cover

K= Keep Quiet

A= Accept No Responsibility

T= Take No Action

E= Evade

Trip's a skater.. (military slang)

S= Seek Cover

K= Keep Quiet

A= Accept No Responsibility

T= Take No Action

E= Evade
This is a real question. I want to verify the claim. I would hope that even the happy customers can agree with "trust but verify". I'm not sure why he isnt acknowledging me, but i'm only left to assume. Naturally I assume he is hoping this gets burried in the banter.

This is a real question. I want to verify the claim. I would hope that even the happy customers can agree with "trust but verify". I'm not sure why he isnt acknowledging me, but i'm only left to assume. Naturally I assume he is hoping this gets burried in the banter.
He probably doesn't have an answer that anyone would like to hear.

yea thats about right.

I think you're wording things wrong. Try this.

I just received my 5th order from Trips. As usual communication was on point and had 3 day T/A. I've used a lot of gear and Trips stuff is far superior. Smooth, pip free and the bonerz are incredible.

Thank you Trips. You are a God. BTW, did you happen to test that 5 mg lady var? That blind test you were referring to. Is that the Anadrol?
Please answer and thanks for everything you do here. You are a living legend.

I think you're wording things wrong. Try this.

I just received my 5th order from Trips. As usual communication was on point and had 3 day T/A. I've used a lot of gear and Trips stuff is far superior. Smooth, pip free and the bonerz are incredible.

Thank you Trips. You are a God. BTW, did you happen to test that 5 mg lady var? That blind test you were referring to. Is that the Anadrol?
Please answer and thanks for everything you do here. You are a living legend.
haha strong review there brother!

@TripleBSolutions ?

Four times now I've asked this. @cochino has also attempted to bring it to your attention, in case you have blocked me again. I'm not trying to be a dick here, but this is why you seem shady and evasive.

If you ever plan to give me an answer, you:ll have to go to my original post, conveniently quoted here for you, so you can see your post that I am referring to.

Thank you.
I think he did answer it actually, but quoted someone else saying.it was not tested. He claimed a customer was going to blind testing,but didn't and it fell off his radar. God knows where it is though. It was not.lpng.after your original question. What page was your question on?