Triple B Solutions

Get off your lazy ass and send it in yourself. Sending a vial to someone else to send is is retarded, hence your nickname.

He's too scared. The post office might call the police on him for sending a few drops of oil to some guy overseas.

And rightly so. Prison is no place for a twink like him. They'd pass him around like a bowl of mashed taters during Thanksgiving dinner.

He's too scared. The post office might call the police on him for sending a few drops of oil to some guy overseas.

And rightly so. Prison is no place for a twink like him. They'd pass him around like a bowl of mashed taters during Thanksgiving dinner.
some of the most smallest dudes in prison are the craziest.

Why use 27 gauge for HGH and hcg.
Use 31 gauge. It’s water base. It’s literally painless if you pin on the belly fat

The fact that the vets here grill the shit out of sources is the #1 reason why I finally decided to make an account and get involved here. It a no bullshit, tell the truth or get fucking drilled type of place. And for new guys like myself who've been researching the shit of AAS and where to get it, this place is a god send.

I can't believe people are bitching that the sources aren't getting treated with kid gloves. Fuck that. I don't know the in's and out's of the UGL's and what is right and wrong. These guys do, and are doing a major service to a lot of us.

That being said, it would be nice if the source's "official thread" I guess you could call this, would have less shit posting in it, but beggars can't be choosers. But it is entertaining.

They're afraid that their precious drug dealer will up and leave them. They're like a bunch of fucking addicts that can't get a grip.

Haha I can just see it now.
Knock knock then beat down the door and 12 agents from various federal agencies put Connor on the floor.
"Sir, we intercepted this 1 ml vial. Its in the lab right now to determine what is exactly in it.

Initial results show that its a chemical strong enough to blow up New York City. Sorry son either way you're gonna be doing some hard time. "

The life of fucking Conner. His headstones should
will read " the life of a guy who was constantly fucked over by underdosed gear, darknet and clearnet. His potential was never achieved"

some of the most smallest dudes in prison are the craziest.

Crazy comes in all shapes and sizes, but typically not of the twink variety that's afraid to eat over maintenance because they're afraid they'll lose their abs. No gainz equals every UGL sells bunk gear.

If you haven't had the pleasure of reading his post history, i highly recommend it. You will certainly be kept entertained.

Haha I can just see it now.
Knock knock then beat down the door and 12 agents from various federal agencies put Connor on the floor.
"Sir, we intercepted this 1 ml vial. Its in the lab right now to determine what is exactly in it.

Initial results show that its a chemical strong enough to blow up New York City. Sorry son either way you're gonna be doing some hard time. "

The life of fucking Conner. His headstones should
will read " the life of a guy who was constantly fucked over by underdosed gear, darknet and clearnet. His potential was never achieved"
This is the reason im afraid to send something oversees for testing

Where did you see this? Dude you pulled 3,000 on 500mg of his test and said it was underdosed. Thats 6×. If it was suspect in your mind, you should have sent it in for testing.

You're training and/or diet is shit. Its certainly not the gear. Seems all the gear you run is bunk lol.
I would imagine BOTH of @MisterSuperGod eyes are twitching right now.....SMH!!

I always come on here hoping to see some feedback on triple b gear and its the same stuff over and over.
Anyone running a cycle? if so what is it ?
Using his Sust and Tren A. I like to order on a Thursday or Friday with hopes that pack lands during the following week as I'm always at my lady's house on the weekend. Followed this procedure and pack landed the following Saturday. I had to make another order for a buddy of mine and I don't like to have 2 " active" orders open with a UGL at the same time so I used my other semi- regular UGL ( one of @Connor 25257 underdosed labs) and placed order on a Tuesday and had it same week Friday. I don't know if there is an added security risk but of the 3 or 4 labs I've used regularly have all used 2 day priority postage except for Trips. 7 day T/A is fine but there are still well established labs hitting the 3 day mark and with my weekend not at home situation , i have to consider the delivery time frame. I'm satisfied with the product but I think T/A could be more competitive. Sorry bout the time/frame rant and if we can please refrain from the " this isn't Amazon" so I don't throw up in my mouth, I would appreciate it.

of the 3 or 4 labs I've used regularly have all used 2 day priority postage except for Trips. 7 day T/A is fine but there are still well established labs hitting the 3 day mark and with my weekend not at home situation , i have to consider the delivery time frame. I'm satisfied with the product but I think T/A could be more competitive.
well maybe its cause those labs arent brewing as they go.

its odd how a guy has slower ta than other domestic ugls when he supposedly has big batches brewed ready to go and all he has to do is pack them and ship.

Using his Sust and Tren A. I like to order on a Thursday or Friday with hopes that pack lands during the following week as I'm always at my lady's house on the weekend. Followed this procedure and pack landed the following Saturday. I had to make another order for a buddy of mine and I don't like to have 2 " active" orders open with a UGL at the same time so I used my other semi- regular UGL ( one of @Connor 25257 underdosed labs) and placed order on a Tuesday and had it same week Friday. I don't know if there is an added security risk but of the 3 or 4 labs I've used regularly have all used 2 day priority postage except for Trips. 7 day T/A is fine but there are still well established labs hitting the 3 day mark and with my weekend not at home situation , i have to consider the delivery time frame. I'm satisfied with the product but I think T/A could be more competitive. Sorry bout the time/frame rant and if we can please refrain from the " this isn't Amazon" so I don't throw up in my mouth, I would appreciate it.

Wait, Trips doesn’t send 1st class 1-3 day mail? Everyone uses the first class flat rate USPS boxes. How does Trips send it? regular mail?

Wtf? I can’t believe no one has pointed that out until now.

Wait, Trips doesn’t send 1st class 1-3 day mail? Everyone uses the first class flat rate USPS boxes. How does Trips send it? regular mail?

He waits 3 to 4 days after BC is received to create label then another 3 to 4 to drop the shipment, then blames it on USPS delays.

Trips? With an S?
Symbiotics starts and ends with an S.
The only other letters they have in common are I and T.

I, T and S. ITS. ITS Symbiotics!
Oof, Code cracking is exhausting work.
i'm spent, folks. Goodnight, Meso.

do you happen to know what was actually in those cuz that stuff seemed weak but we are talking like ages ago
I think they were hit or miss depending on the source. I have some counterfeits I just got that I’m gunna send out. I have 50 so I hope even if there’s like 125mg of Test C at least it’s something lol.

So guys. I don't know if this is cool to post here, but I am on triple b test, tren, mast and anavar. Also on 4iu of opti HGH and low maintenance dose for the last 6 months or so. AAS for like 9 weeks maybe.
Here is my pics. Any critique is greatly appreciated on things I might need to work with.

Attachments

• received_1885662231607848.jpeg
    received_1885662231607848.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 63
  • received_558916345289694.jpeg
    received_558916345289694.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 62
  • received_877686229795304.jpeg
    received_877686229795304.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 60
  • received_375280117485977.jpeg
    received_375280117485977.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 60
So guys. I don't know if this is cool to post here, but I am on triple b test, tren, mast and anavar. Also on 4iu of opti HGH and low maintenance dose for the last 6 months or so. AAS for like 9 weeks maybe.
Here is my pics. Any critique is greatly appreciated on things I might need to work with.
You can post here. But they don't care what lab you're using really.
Shredded Thread

Well I figured since it was his stuff, I would show guys the results from his stuff through his thread. But I understand what you're saying