Triple B Solutions

Well, fuck you both.

I couldn't care less what either of you think anyway.

Just like when I was one of the very first to try a new source, gave my experience here and got flamed. Just like that other guy said he was worried about. Y'all did that to me. It just don't make me no difference.

I told both of you to fuck off then, and I'm doing it again now.

MESO is a free board. And as members we're free to express our opinions. Even if some others don't agree, or like it.

You are free to express your opinion. But NOBODY has to agree with it. We can all laugh at you because you don’t understand at all what it means to be part of the community. You’re only looking out for yourself. Your value is cemented by your post history - right wing politics and 80 or so posts defending your beloved Trips.

The post history is what defines you here. It’s easy to see all you need to know about someone. You have a lot of excellent suggestions on how things SHOULD go here - when it’s beneficial to Trips. I think it’s great that you guys are pals. That’s sweet.

But there will come a time when Trips is no longer here. What are you going to do then? I have a pretty good idea because I’ve seen it 100s of times before. You’ll disappear as well.

This is a community. It’s not every man for himself. It’s guys like you that drag this place down, that provide zero value and then tuck tail and run when this place no longer suits your needs. So don’t lecture new guys on how to do stuff here. You’re the last one that should be giving advice on how to conduct themselves.

Missed the days when sources could get by with 20 or so lab tests a year, if any. Ahh the good old days.
Hey man shift perspective. You're setting the precedent. Raising the bar. Planting a flag. So when other labs pop up you're good, tried, and true.

And by then you'll probably be private with a list of good clientele.

Missed the days when sources could get by with 20 or so lab tests a year, if any. Ahh the good old days.
None of those sources had a mega batch 103 lol. Seriously though trips, I told you before once you're established here there's no need to send in every batch of finished products. As long as you're giving credit for blind testing, that is certainly good enough for me.

The trouble starts when people start questioning you on your batch #'s and you don't explain in detail or at all. Its 10 fucking pages of and being evasive or not answering the questions at all. If you don't want to test every batch of the finished product from the raws you make from 103, come out and fucking say it instead of letting it ride for 10+ pages. For your sake though you should change every batch # in case there is a fuckup so you can trace it back.

There's not much blind testing being done. I'm guessing its because people that would ordinarily do it aren't buying from you because of your presentation.
BTW @shackleford has asked you a legit question at least three times and you have failed to give an answer. See this is one of the many examples as to why you are still being grilled here. A good source puts those important questions at the top of their list and answers them before he starts replying to the T/A guys.

Edit: Every batch of raws should be tested. I think you realize that now.

Last edited:
Hey man shift perspective. You're setting the precedent. Raising the bar. Planting a flag. So when other labs pop up you're good, tried, and true.

And by then you'll probably be private with a list of good clientele.

I wish this was the goal of every UGL. Not just to be a source but to be legendary.

The forest thru the trees shit. To one day be used as the example that’s used during the vetting process. “We had a source here that was honest, didn’t bitch about the vetting, and tested everything. Ahhh… those were the days.”

Instead it’s “how can I creatively get away with doing the bare minimum.”

I always come on here hoping to see some feedback on triple b gear and its the same stuff over and over.
Anyone running a cycle? if so what is it ?
Running test e and the occasional sdrol and it is going great. Up ~15 lbs (mostly water) in 4.5 weeks. Extremely low pip on the test e, which is awesome because I always have shitty reactions to most gear, even my doctor prescribed TRT.

Sdrol is almost too strong for me lol. Can only take it 2-3x a week with 1.5 grams of tudca. Definitely not an oral for the faint of heart.

Communication with trip has been very good. Usually gets back to me within 1-3 hours and TA is usually 7 days every time.

I have not gotten bloodwork on cycle so far or hlpc testing, so take this review with a grain of salt.

All in all, I’m happy with Trips services with me so far. He’s told me in this thread that he is going to change his batching system, but I do not know when.

All in all, I’m happy with Trips services with me so far. He’s told me in this thread that he is going to change his batching/number system, but I do not know when.

Obviously this is not a Trip is “gtg” by any means, but my experience has been good so far.

Where did you see this? Dude you pulled 3,000 on 500mg of his test and said it was underdosed. Thats 6×. If it was suspect in your mind, you should have sent it in for testing.

You're training and/or diet is shit. Its certainly not the gear. Seems all the gear you run is bunk lol.
well some brahs are just cursed/snakebit ya know o_O

Well, fuck you both.

I couldn't care less what either of you think anyway.

Just like when I was one of the very first to try a new source, gave my experience here and got flamed. Just like that other guy said he was worried about. Y'all did that to me. It just don't make me no difference.

I told both of you to fuck off then, and I'm doing it again now.

MESO is a free board. And as members we're free to express our opinions. Even if some others don't agree, or like it.
fuck off

I wish this was the goal of every UGL. Not just to be a source but to be legendary.

The forest thru the trees shit. To one day be used as the example that’s used during the vetting process. “We had a source here that was honest, didn’t bitch about the vetting, and tested everything. Ahhh… those were the days.”

Instead it’s “how can I creatively get away with doing the bare minimum.”

im sorry if i was not paying close enough attention in the beginning of this thread but we must have got the meso ugl lab mandatory last rule of tits shot from @TripleBSolutions? i would say in the sake of buisness professionalism i dont care at this point. but jus sayin lol..hope everyone is having a good day.

Last edited:
what size needles yall use? I'm using 25 g thinking abt moving up to 27 g.. anyone have any experience with trips test and tren and a 27 g needle?

what size needles yall use? I'm using 25 g thinking abt moving up to 27 g.. anyone have any experience with trips test and tren and a 27 g needle?
i do 29 gauge Test E to the delt shallow, no pip, just tiny swelling i think is due injecting too fast

i do 29 gauge Test E to the delt shallow, no pip, just tiny swelling i think is due injecting too fast
I also get tiny pip/swelling only sometimes. it's hit or miss. I'm not sure why it happens really. I use inch and a half into the glutes so I know its not subq leaks.

I always get pip from fast esters like test, npp and mast p in mig or mct oil. I end up buying sterile gso or cso and sterile viles and mix them half and half.

I use a 29g when pinning delts. @TripleBSolutions test was smooth and went through it no problem.

Depending on the volume For lats/VG/DG/Quads I use 25g 1inch. But I have pinned VG on my cruise with a 29g 1/2 multiple times and it always went perfect.

I also get tiny pip/swelling only sometimes. it's hit or miss. I'm not sure why it happens really. I use inch and a half into the glutes so I know its not subq leaks.
I think sometimes it’s from pinning to fast. I always try to take my time with it, even if the oil can push through fast, don’t.