Triple B Solutions

So whats wrong here? Good results imo.
TECHNICALLY its underdosed but you should not call it like that.
So imagine 200mg getting tested at 190mg, its perfectly fine but you call it underdosed? Makes no sense. Real underdose i would expect only to have 2/3 or less of active compound.
10% more or less its normal even for Human Grade.. And you also have the +/- 5% variance in labtesting results. So the same batch of exactly 200mg active compound could test at 190-210mg
So my advice is to stop bitching about things like this
For what it's worth, ideally everything should be on point but there's variations in the manufacturing that can over or underdose a given hormone and the margin of error should be no more than +/- 10% in either direction to count as well dosed. Anything that falls outside this range is not properly dosed.

Some hormones can be overdosed 20% or so and still effective but there may be some that require closer tolerances to avoid sides.

E7CRgiMWYAA4kEs

@TrennedOutLunatic
whoah i thought we still keep it classy though on the forums lol

Dude, you have this special attitude where if anyone says anything you perceive as a slight or negative you go full defensive mode.

Read between the lines and everything is directed to make you BETTER. The testing certainly made you better. That’s what made you what you are.

If you change your process or upgrade your raws supplies you should have called it new batches. That’s simple.

There’s ways of presenting things in a more positive way. That would benefit you. Instead it’s up to us to hound you and find inconsistencies in your story. Is that what you prefer? Why not a simple “ok fuckers, you asked so daddy Trips provided. I’ve changed my oral process for the better. I think you’ll be happy but I also got these sample results back to show you how much better my upgrades are.”

Your presentation has always been reactionary. Be more proactive. It would save you a lot of these back and forth bickering arguments. I don’t have anything invested at all in this. If I fuck up and forget something, oh fucking well. You on the other hand have a growing drug empire to tend to. If you fuck up and miss-say something you get 10 pages of back and forth arguing. That does not help your business. It hurts it. It’s only because you have zero competition here that you’re so busy.

It’s easy being the sole source when retards like Valiant can’t pull their heads out of their own asses.
word. pretty much.

I think Connor is just used to overdosed gear. I assumed he was going to bring up someone’s lab work they posted recently in the testing thread. A guy pulled 1500 on 200mg of test and @Connor 25257 was saying “a vast majority of people would pull 2000 on 200mg”
He would have pitched a fit had his favorites come in way underdosed or totally bunk...

Ah shit. Should I draw out how I came to the conclusion it’s under 10%? Ill even show my work for extra credit.
He still wouldn't get it. Remember when he asked you to send DYEL products in for testing? I'm like fuck why should he, skank doesn't buy from him yet Connor himself sitting on several vials.

Just today he asked in another thread if the sources tren e was good. Someone told him to send it in for testing and he said he couldn't because he only had one 20 ml vial :rolleyes: .

I swear you can't make this shit up lmao.

i never said you were still selling it. i said i don't believe for a second that you just threw it away when there was potential for making some money back on it.

"MSG, do you really believe i would try to salvage the small amount of Anavar in those slightly overdosed caps?" You bet your ass i do, buddy boy!
Just sprinkle em in here and there for batch 103.1
ethplode-ethplo.gif

The statement that triple b has been grilled more than most any other sources on meso is a fact.
For some reason people here call sources g2g and demand very little information and ask very few questions.

As far as ugl? I gotta wonder how many of the people here used ugl gear before the internet?
As impersonal as it is nowadays to source a UGL over the internet, Trip has done as much as he can, and still protect himself from informants or snitches. You never know who you can trust anymore.

The meso group we've got here is a good one in the sense that we all share our experiences with sources gear. The source gets questioned, then some members buy, some don't, but, If trip rips off, or sells bunk stuff to one of us, he loses all of us. I can't think of a better way to keep a source running straight.

For the ragging and nagging some of you have done to this guy, nobody who's used his gear has anything bad to say. (I've probably bought 30 or more bottles from trip) and I have no complaints.

I personally see that some sources get preferential treatment here, and some don't. And the quality of the gear seems to have no bearing on this.

Triple B gear, is legit, good quality UGL gear, and nobody disputes that.

Maybe we should, as meso members, collectively make a standard for how sources are vetted. A source with a persona people like, not getting enough grilling but with meh gear, and one that maybe comes off less personable but with good gear, should be held to the same standards when it comes to the gear IMHO.

Of course an attitude or personality can make we anybody change or influence thier choice of who they buy from. But we need to keep it about the gear. Testing, using, reviewing. Thats the most important thing to me.

I appreciate you guys that have done blind testing and posted blood work. Because that's the meat of this subject. The rest is just BS
bro...ive been here for 8 years..do you think this guy is the hardest whos been flamed. do you not think this while process of what your sayin hasnt evolved to why this is the best forum to find gear and not bunk. ypu just have to know how it works here and read inbetween the lines and you start to figure it out. half the things people say the vets make jokes and dont really care except fpr making sure these ugls stay on point and newbies dont get a fukin abcess in there leg.

Lol, you beat me to it.

Why tell someone to “fuck off”? What kind of advice is that? Because MESO is a “badass” forum and you need to be a fucking tough guy to survive here?

MESO is uncensored but you still have your credibility to be concerned with. I would caution that advice. Telling someone to “fuck off” when you are clearly in the wrong sinks your credibility faster than anything else.

Use common sense. Be consistent and show you’re a decent human being and you’ll fit in here. Be a total douche and people are going to laugh at you and won’t be willing to help you if you need it.

MESO is a community. The lone wolf shit doesn’t go so well here. If anything I’d advise a new guy to be humble and show a little humility until you establish a little credibility. That generally works out a lot better in the end.

Well, fuck you both.

I couldn't care less what either of you think anyway.

Just like when I was one of the very first to try a new source, gave my experience here and got flamed. Just like that other guy said he was worried about. Y'all did that to me. It just don't make me no difference.

I told both of you to fuck off then, and I'm doing it again now.

MESO is a free board. And as members we're free to express our opinions. Even if some others don't agree, or like it.

bro...ive been here for 8 years..do you think this guy is the hardest whos been flamed. do you not think this while process of what your sayin hasnt evolved to why this is the best forum to find gear and not bunk. ypu just have to know how it works here and read inbetween the lines and you start to figure it out. half the things people say the vets make jokes and dont really care except fpr making sure these ugls stay on point and newbies dont get a fukin abcess in there leg.
Haha the vetting here now is mild compared to what it was back in the day.

I understand muskle. I really do.

I was trying to throw some shade. I'm glad this community is here.

Well, fuck you both.

I couldn't care less what either of you think anyway.

Just like when I was one of the very first to try a new source, gave my experience here and got flamed. Just like that other guy said he was worried about. Y'all did that to me. It just don't make me no difference.

I told both of you to fuck off then, and I'm doing it again now.

MESO is a free board. And as members we're free to express our opinions. Even if some others don't agree, or like it.
We want to hear everyone's experience. T/A, communication, pip etc. Those things help the community.

I don't know what you posted but feelz, bonerz ( or lack thereof) and such without testing are frowned upon. Its free advertising for the source.

Missed the days when sources could get by with 20 or so lab tests a year, if any. Ahh the good old days.
When I first joined we used roidtest and bloods. I highly doubt any of the UGL shit I blasted was dosed properly. I always made my best gains on Karachi’s

This is why people say your evasive. You say you brew in large batches then you say you do brew 10K at a time in multiple smaller beakers rather than 1 beaker that would hold 10K brew. That went on for what 10+ pages? When you say I brew in large batches without any follow up customers are only going to assume you brew all you raws at once in a large beaker unless you say otherwise. By saying you buy 10K of test E and brew in large batches you are indirectly inferring that's what you brew all at once.

Here is a tip be honest from the beginning. Instead of fighting about how many kilograms you buy and then after that gets beat to death then the "how do you brew 10K at once" starts for another 10 pages just state I buy multiple kilograms of different compounds at once. I then brew the multiple kilograms of the same compounds on the same day all at once in beakers that hold large amounts but not a full brew with 10K of raws as there are beakers that are made that will certainly hold 10K brew but I choose not to use that as it's inefficient for what I am trying to do.

Now whether each brew with the same measurements is a different batch is another debate. Then you go on for at least 1-2 pages defending yourself. By not divulging that you made smaller "batches" at the same time and calling them all batch 103 you bring that on yourself. If you would have said that from the beginning you could have been PROACTIVE about how you would label your batches and then added the disclaimer that by using the same raws/measurements there may be a slight variation in testing but shouldn't be much. You could have made the choice to label them all or make sub batches from the ones you didn't pull a sample from.

If you would just be transparent with simple information on what you buy and how you brew would save 250 pages of the nonsense you go through.
for anyone guessing what source board looks like with no mods.

He still wouldn't get it. Remember when he asked you to send DYEL products in for testing? I'm like fuck why should he, skank doesn't buy from him yet Connor himself sitting on several vials.

Just today he asked in another thread if the sources tren e was good. Someone told him to send it in for testing and he said he couldn't because he only had one 20 ml vial :rolleyes: .

I swear you can't make this shit up lmao.
No actually, wise guy I said I would donate my vial of DYEL. Good reading comprehension