Triple B Solutions

Your incapable of taking any kind of criticism. Playing dumb you know damn well what he was talking about. You need to grow up, always acting like a insecure 20 year old.
No need for that. Mislabeling to me would be mismatched gear. I wanted to make sure I was not missing something.
That was a serious question Logan. Mislabeling gear sounds like I mixed product up.

Just want to give an update on my order from Trip. Did my first shot using his stuff yesterday, draws and goes in smooth, virtually no PIP. Took 50mg Var PWO as well, got huge pump in my arms. Seems like everything is g2g so far
Hey new guy, everyone is just giving you shit but in all reality we don’t talk like that over here. I’m in a good mood so I’m just helping you out before you get roasted for saying anything else is “g2g”. That‘s something you should remove from your vocabulary. But what do I know? I’m just a lonely meso drifter that moves heavy things and eats extra chicken.

Don't ever let threat of flame or bullshit like that shut you up bro.

Say what you want, we still sorta have that right in America.

And don't hesitate to tell someone to fuck off if you need to.

I think most everyone here has good intentions.

I second participating in the forum more.
fuck off

That’s what it is for me. Don’t want to get flamed for posting positive experiences I guess. Not yet at least. No one wants to hear about good communication, service, shipping etc. etc. so I’m waiting for now.
I’m only a week into my cycle with trips gear. I did bloods before I started and I’m waiting for the 6 week mark to get more labs done. I’ll post about my triple b experience then.
Nah man we need to hear that shit. But like @BigBaldBeardGuy said just participate on the fourm. Give experience when and where you can. There's more places than the underground. Looking forward to the bloods!

Lol, you beat me to it.

Don't ever let threat of flame or bullshit like that shut you up bro.

Say what you want, we still sorta have that right in America.

And don't hesitate to tell someone to fuck off if you need to.

I think most everyone here has good intentions.

I second participating in the forum more.

Why tell someone to “fuck off”? What kind of advice is that? Because MESO is a “badass” forum and you need to be a fucking tough guy to survive here?

MESO is uncensored but you still have your credibility to be concerned with. I would caution that advice. Telling someone to “fuck off” when you are clearly in the wrong sinks your credibility faster than anything else.

Use common sense. Be consistent and show you’re a decent human being and you’ll fit in here. Be a total douche and people are going to laugh at you and won’t be willing to help you if you need it.

MESO is a community. The lone wolf shit doesn’t go so well here. If anything I’d advise a new guy to be humble and show a little humility until you establish a little credibility. That generally works out a lot better in the end.

Not to defend a source but is there testing to support this? Saying someone has under-dosed gear without testing makes us no better then the other boards.
There are a few blind tests showing how off he is. His primo was underdosed, as was his Cyp. They send in their own testing samples, which already raises a red flag. Just brew up a couple of overdosed vials and overdosed caps, send them and in boom, you look flawless. The sad reality is they are short changing people, by a lot

There are a few blind tests showing how off he is. His primo was underdosed, as was his Cyp. They send in their own testing samples, which already raises a red flag. Just brew up a couple of overdosed vials and overdosed caps, send them and in boom, you look flawless. The sad reality is they are short changing people, by a lot

So….. the link to the lab testing???

I will give credit worth more than shipping and test costs to anyone who gets blind testing done on recently bought lady var to prove that I have not been selling it.

i never said you were still selling it. i said i don't believe for a second that you just threw it away when there was potential for making some money back on it.

"MSG, do you really believe i would try to salvage the small amount of Anavar in those slightly overdosed caps?" You bet your ass i do, buddy boy!

Colonial labs test cyp and lady var

ColonialLabs (SST source) Test P 200 blind HPLC

Dragon Ordnance- Primo E 200mg- HPLC- Jano
Please keep in mind that Colonial was the domestic source for DO when you view the primo e test. Thanks

So whats wrong here? Good results imo.
TECHNICALLY its underdosed but you should not call it like that.
So imagine 200mg getting tested at 190mg, its perfectly fine but you call it underdosed? Makes no sense. Real underdose i would expect only to have 2/3 or less of active compound.
10% more or less its normal even for Human Grade.. And you also have the +/- 5% variance in labtesting results. So the same batch of exactly 200mg active compound could test at 190-210mg
So my advice is to stop bitching about things like this

There are a few blind tests showing how off he is. His primo was underdosed, as was his Cyp They send in their own testing samples, which already raises a red flag[/b] Just brew up a couple of overdosed vials and overdosed caps, send them and in boom, you look flawless. The sad reality is they are short changing people, by a lot
Where did you see this? Dude you pulled 3,000 on 500mg of his test and said it was underdosed. Thats 6×. If it was suspect in your mind, you should have sent it in for testing.

You're training and/or diet is shit. Its certainly not the gear. Seems all the gear you run is bunk lol.

Last edited: