Triple B Solutions

For some reason people here call sources g2g
Please tell me one reputable member that is giving a g2g for sources?

I personally see that some sources get preferential treatment here, and some don't.
What sources here get preferential treatment? I really don’t know of any source here that gets any kind of special treatment, besides naps… There is a special kind of hate for those garbage excuses of a human being.

Trip has done as much as he can
I will say @TripleBSolutions has done a pretty good job here. 8ish months is quite a long time to be on Meso and not have any real fuck ups. He has plenty of blind testing, no infections or floaters, and a lot of happy customers. There is only a few things I wish he would do, one is updating the pastebin with batch numbers and current testing. And like anything, there is always room for improvement, and while I can’t speak for everyone, I think that is a reason why some of the guys are so hard on him.

I'm not the one drooling over tranny dicks.

That's gay.

Once again, I’m sorry that you are so closeted and insecure that you can’t find any humor in the tranny pics. I’d offer you a hug, but you probably can’t even hug your dad because that’s gay.

Please tell me one reputable member that is giving a g2g for sources?

What sources here get preferential treatment? I really don’t know of any source here that gets any kind of special treatment, besides naps… There is a special kind of hate for those garbage excuses of a human being.

I will say @TripleBSolutions has done a pretty good job here. 8ish months is quite a long time to be on Meso and not have any real fuck ups. He has plenty of blind testing, no infections or floaters, and a lot of happy customers. There is only a few things I wish he would do, one is updating the pastebin with batch numbers and current testing. And like anything, there is always room for improvement, and while I can’t speak for everyone, I think that is a reason why some of the guys are so hard on him.

Once again, I’m sorry that you are so closeted and insecure that you can’t find any humor in the tranny pics. I’d offer you a hug, but you probably can’t even hug your dad because that’s gay.
You just made my post response look like junior high babble. Now I'm embarrassed. Good points btw.

He only has the testing that he does because we hounded the shit out of him to get it done. It’s not like he started this thread by posting HPLCs for his raws.

He actively fought against getting it done for probably 50 pages of this thread because he trusted his raw supplier (which turned out to be a huge mistake) and was married to his overdosing technique.

Yes, we’re hard on him. That wouldn’t be the case had Meso not had to drag him kicking and screaming into getting proper testing of his raws done. He brought that on himself. Then, there’s the attitude.

Would you rather we had just sat back and said nothing and he’d still be using 60-90% pure raws with some guesswork to brew?

He only has the testing that he does because we hounded the shit out of him to get it done. It’s not like he started this thread by posting HPLCs for his raws.

He actively fought against getting it done for probably 50 pages of this thread because he trusted his raw supplier (which turned out to be a huge mistake) and was married to his overdosing technique.

Yes, we’re hard on him. That wouldn’t be the case had Meso not had to drag him kicking and screaming into getting proper testing of his raws done. He brought that on himself. Then, there’s the attitude.

Would you rather we had just sat back and said nothing and he’d still be using 60-90% pure raws with some guesswork to brew?
The sad part is there are actually labs that are brewing with low pure raws *cough cough dyel* but they have the ability to get away with it, because they are a sponsor on censored boards. That’s why I enjoy meso, no censorship. We are allowed to question those who choose to source here and say as we wish. I brought up the email that DYEL sent to me about most of his raws being only 89-92% pure in one of those boards. All I was trying to say is it wasn’t rocket science as to what sources had some of the best, high purity raws and the lowest price and I was immediately banned.

Couple people are upset because I brew in large batches and refuse to post pictures of a 20L beaker.

@fooba was originally saying that I told you via PM I DID brew in 10kg batches.

When did I ever say I do not break up my largest brew, Test E.

Brewed with the same raws, same measurements, on the same day, side by side on a burner. I did consider that one batch. I am not going to make a simple measuring mistake.

This is why people say your evasive. You say you brew in large batches then you say you do brew 10K at a time in multiple smaller beakers rather than 1 beaker that would hold 10K brew. That went on for what 10+ pages? When you say I brew in large batches without any follow up customers are only going to assume you brew all you raws at once in a large beaker unless you say otherwise. By saying you buy 10K of test E and brew in large batches you are indirectly inferring that's what you brew all at once.

Here is a tip be honest from the beginning. Instead of fighting about how many kilograms you buy and then after that gets beat to death then the "how do you brew 10K at once" starts for another 10 pages just state I buy multiple kilograms of different compounds at once. I then brew the multiple kilograms of the same compounds on the same day all at once in beakers that hold large amounts but not a full brew with 10K of raws as there are beakers that are made that will certainly hold 10K brew but I choose not to use that as it's inefficient for what I am trying to do.

Now whether each brew with the same measurements is a different batch is another debate. Then you go on for at least 1-2 pages defending yourself. By not divulging that you made smaller "batches" at the same time and calling them all batch 103 you bring that on yourself. If you would have said that from the beginning you could have been PROACTIVE about how you would label your batches and then added the disclaimer that by using the same raws/measurements there may be a slight variation in testing but shouldn't be much. You could have made the choice to label them all or make sub batches from the ones you didn't pull a sample from.

If you would just be transparent with simple information on what you buy and how you brew would save 250 pages of the nonsense you go through.

Hi! I put my intro in the new members section. I’m not an expert with the brewing process, but from what I know, almost all raws come from China. Most steroids that gym goers use are underground, I assume. Being that all raws come from China, would be right to think that there are only a few main distributors of these raws?

The statement that triple b has been grilled more than most any other sources on meso is a fact.
For some reason people here call sources g2g and demand very little information and ask very few questions.

As far as ugl? I gotta wonder how many of the people here used ugl gear before the internet?
As impersonal as it is nowadays to source a UGL over the internet, Trip has done as much as he can, and still protect himself from informants or snitches. You never know who you can trust anymore.

The meso group we've got here is a good one in the sense that we all share our experiences with sources gear. The source gets questioned, then some members buy, some don't, but, If trip rips off, or sells bunk stuff to one of us, he loses all of us. I can't think of a better way to keep a source running straight.

For the ragging and nagging some of you have done to this guy, nobody who's used his gear has anything bad to say. (I've probably bought 30 or more bottles from trip) and I have no complaints.

I personally see that some sources get preferential treatment here, and some don't. And the quality of the gear seems to have no bearing on this.

Triple B gear, is legit, good quality UGL gear, and nobody disputes that.

Maybe we should, as meso members, collectively make a standard for how sources are vetted. A source with a persona people like, not getting enough grilling but with meh gear, and one that maybe comes off less personable but with good gear, should be held to the same standards when it comes to the gear IMHO.

Of course an attitude or personality can make we anybody change or influence thier choice of who they buy from. But we need to keep it about the gear. Testing, using, reviewing. Thats the most important thing to me.

I appreciate you guys that have done blind testing and posted blood work. Because that's the meat of this subject. The rest is just BS

You’re right. I’m going to do my vetting via PM from now on. I’ll find my own good sources. Every man for themselves.

If we selectively picked on Trips then what happened to Valiant? Where’s the Stanford thread lately? What happened to SymBiotics as soon as one floater turned into a bunch? Colonial gets a free pass for floaters over on SST. A floater is pretty much the worst thing you can send out. I’d rather have underdosed gear then abscess gear.

Point to the sources that we don’t vet. I’d be interested in seeing that. I’d like to see the preferential treatment any sources here receive.

I wouldn’t doubt there are some guys who use Pharma grade products. But I don’t think Tren, mast, etc are pharmaceutical, and if they are they are very expensive. So I think most guys stick to the black market.

I wouldn’t doubt there are some guys who use Pharma grade products. But I don’t think Tren, mast, etc are pharmaceutical, and if they are they are very expensive. So I think most guys stick to the black market.

Hi welcome to MESO.

Is there a point that you’re trying to make or what, bud? Spit it out.

Point to the sources that we don’t vet. I’d be interested in seeing that. I’d like to see the preferential treatment any sources here receive.
Spoiler alert: He can't. Dude spends all his time in the closet, maybe if he came out he could see everyone is just trying to be safe and help each other out. There's nothing wrong with holding sources to a higher standard.

You’re right. I’m going to do my vetting via PM from now on. I’ll find my own good sources. Every man for themselves.

If we selectively picked on Trips then what happened to Valiant? Where’s the Stanford thread lately? What happened to SymBiotics as soon as one floater turned into a bunch? Colonial gets a free pass for floaters over on SST. A floater is pretty much the worst thing you can send out. I’d rather have underdosed gear then abscess gear.

I would like to add that if it weren't for the vets here vetting, you newbies wouldn't be enjoying the benefits now that Trips has to offer. Guys like BBBG, Test Subject , Shack and others helped him understand what he needs to do to be successful. He's not quite there yet. Sometimes he still bites the hands that got him up to speed, being evasive not answering questions which leads to pages of posts seeking answers.

There are good sources outside of MESO, but in order to source here, sources are held to a higher standard and that is not going to change.

@Hughinn maybe MESO is not for you. Trips sources at SST as well. You would probably fit in well over there with the rest of the fanbois and their safe zone.

Damn man,

I just said I hang out here for the community and appreciate the group vetting process.

I never mentioned anybody by name when I said triple b has been scrutinized more than most. But, he has. Anyone willing to spend some time reading the underground forums can see that.

And I'm not saying it's a bad thing either. Hell, I know I've bought at least 30-40 bottles of gear and a few other things from triple b, partly because of the vetting and community reviews. And partly the fact that his gear is good quality.

Accept a compliment when it gets sent your way bro. No need to be defensive. I appreciate what we do here

And as far as triple b, your/his gear is as good, and about the same price as the balkan stuff I've used for years. And it's just a personal choice, but I'd rather spend my money with a good domestic UGL than an overseas pharma smuggling business. Just my preference.

Keep the gear good, and keep the regular testing coming, and I'll keep stocking the products in my gear box. And thanks to meso for the community efforts

I beg you to show me the other USA domestic sources on MESO that have testing on all of their products or multiple tested batch numbers for each product. I will give you store credit.

8 months of clean gear that has had no floaters and 60+ HPLC tests and over 10 amazing blind test results. Give or take 20 positive customer blood tests. No data breaches and the highest degree of OpSpec.

Instead of repeating buzzwords like a low budget news article could you keep it relevant?
i believe so far your on the level and g2g...but this is meso the most respected and trusted forum because of how the hazy goes. this is where the most vet gear heads online order there stuff if not from a private source.

I would like to add that if it weren't for the vets here vetting, you newbies wouldn't be enjoying the benefits now that Trips has to offer. Guys like BBBG, Test Subject , Shack and others helped him understand what he needs to do to be successful. He's not quite there yet. Sometimes he still bites the hands that got him up to speed, being evasive not answering questions which leads to pages of posts seeking answers.

There are good sources outside of MESO, but in order to source here, sources are held to a higher standard and that is not going to change.

@Hughinn maybe MESO is not for you. Trips sources at SST as well. You would probably fit in well over there with the rest of the fanbois and their safe zone.
Look bud, you misunderstood what I meant, so please read the above post and let me hope that clarifies my position more to your liking so I don't have to tell you to go fuck yourself.

I think we agree, and just misunderstood eachother.

I don't need meso for a source. I've used for years before ever even hearing about meso.

But, I'm happy to have found it. An I appreciate the community here watching out for eachother

I always come on here hoping to see some feedback on triple b gear and its the same stuff over and over.
Anyone running a cycle? if so what is it ?