Triple B Solutions

Raws tested before every batch. Finished oil tested after every batch. And posted in a pastebin. Even bloodwork was posted in the bin along with what batch that person was running.

As a customer, this was always nice to see. If I remember correctly, he even had the screen name of the people that tested oils/got blood work, and he even sent this at the bottom of every email.

I believe you said a few times you’ve been putting off updating your pastebin since it has been taking down so many times, and you wanted a more permanent solution, but having this kind of information in there would be extremely helpful to a lot of people @TripleBSolutions. I also think it would stop a lot of the questions like “what batch are we on? What did this test at?”

I’ve been through a federal indictment, aswell as a state case where I fought a 480 month sentence. I’ve been through the legal system, and banged it out blow for blow in live trial.
when people say they’re worried about getting in trouble with a “3 letter agency” for buying personal use drugs on the internet is outrageous. Do you understand due process?! Do you think the feds want to come wack you for using steroids?!

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS:
Last night DEA organized a tactical team to take down 60 year old man by the alias of ‘Cochino’ for purchasing steroids online for recreational use so he could deadlift heavier.

Sounds pretty funny right? Then we got bostin over hear shooting everything in his kitchen and he’s doing podcasts every other day.

I meant your snarky responses. You could have avoided probably 300 pages of this thread by just being transparent and displaying basic customer service skills rather than arguing for ten pages at a time and throwing little digs at people who ask questions.
There is no way, no way, that this thread wouldn't have the 300 pages of shit posting regardless of Trips attitude.

Anyone that comes off as disingenuous in the slightest, it's like blood in the water with you guys. Tremendously entertaining, minus the gay as fuck tranny pics.

Just want to give an update on my order from Trip. Did my first shot using his stuff yesterday, draws and goes in smooth, virtually no PIP. Took 50mg Var PWO as well, got huge pump in my arms. Seems like everything is g2g so far

I’ve been through a federal indictment, aswell as a state case where I fought a 480 month sentence. I’ve been through the legal system, and banged it out blow for blow in live trial.
when people say they’re worried about getting in trouble with a “3 letter agency” for buying personal use drugs on the internet is outrageous. Do you understand due process?! Do you think the feds want to come wack you for using steroids?!
True. But when raws, labels, etc (manufacturing) is involved then it's a different ballgame. And I've seen things that are fuckin outrageous passed on to state and local level then pursued. Some people might be placing large orders some not. Either way I'm sure you would not like your personal information associated with illegal activity.

Just want to give an update on my order from Trip. Did my first shot using his stuff yesterday, draws and goes in smooth, virtually no PIP. Took 50mg Var PWO as well, got huge pump in my arms. Seems like everything is g2g so far
Well that is just terrific super news! How do I order? I can't wait!

NICE!! Appreciate it man!!! Any test rush or dick picks….er I mean arm pump pics?

A couple people are upset that I have been on the same batch numbers for a couple months while they allowed other sources here to have no testing at all or testing about once per year. Generally this comes back to being blamed on my attitude.

Then there is about 10- 20 pages of arguing while the constant bumps get me close to having more business then I can handle. Then members start fighting each other about something arbitrary and someone will post a tranny pic.

There he is.

You’re literally your own worst enemy.

Ahhhh….. there’s the endearing cunty fuck attitude we all love. @TrenTrenTren does this tell you anything about “trusted” source?

Plus Trips openly admitted a few posts ago that his orals are made slightly different now, despite being the same fucking batch. You should have called that a new batch. An UNTESTED new batch. To be transparent. But you didn’t. Because you “mislead”.

You can’t have it YOUR way all the time. The last time I checked, this is MESO not fucking Burger King.

The statement that triple b has been grilled more than most any other sources on meso is a fact.
For some reason people here call sources g2g and demand very little information and ask very few questions.

As far as ugl? I gotta wonder how many of the people here used ugl gear before the internet?
As impersonal as it is nowadays to source a UGL over the internet, Trip has done as much as he can, and still protect himself from informants or snitches. You never know who you can trust anymore.

The meso group we've got here is a good one in the sense that we all share our experiences with sources gear. The source gets questioned, then some members buy, some don't, but, If trip rips off, or sells bunk stuff to one of us, he loses all of us. I can't think of a better way to keep a source running straight.

For the ragging and nagging some of you have done to this guy, nobody who's used his gear has anything bad to say. (I've probably bought 30 or more bottles from trip) and I have no complaints.

I personally see that some sources get preferential treatment here, and some don't. And the quality of the gear seems to have no bearing on this.

Triple B gear, is legit, good quality UGL gear, and nobody disputes that.

Maybe we should, as meso members, collectively make a standard for how sources are vetted. A source with a persona people like, not getting enough grilling but with meh gear, and one that maybe comes off less personable but with good gear, should be held to the same standards when it comes to the gear IMHO.

Of course an attitude or personality can make we anybody change or influence thier choice of who they buy from. But we need to keep it about the gear. Testing, using, reviewing. Thats the most important thing to me.

I appreciate you guys that have done blind testing and posted blood work. Because that's the meat of this subject. The rest is just BS

The statement that triple b has been grilled more than most any other sources on meso is a fact.
For some reason people here call sources g2g and demand very little information and ask very few questions.

As far as ugl? I gotta wonder how many of the people here used ugl gear before the internet?
As impersonal as it is nowadays to source a UGL over the internet, Trip has done as much as he can, and still protect himself from informants or snitches. You never know who you can trust anymore.

The meso group we've got here is a good one in the sense that we all share our experiences with sources gear. The source gets questioned, then some members buy, some don't, but, If trip rips off, or sells bunk stuff to one of us, he loses all of us. I can't think of a better way to keep a source running straight.

For the ragging and nagging some of you have done to this guy, nobody who's used his gear has anything bad to say. (I've probably bought 30 or more bottles from trip) and I have no complaints.

I personally see that some sources get preferential treatment here, and some don't. And the quality of the gear seems to have no bearing on this.

Triple B gear, is legit, good quality UGL gear, and nobody disputes that.

Maybe we should, as meso members, collectively make a standard for how sources are vetted. A source with a persona people like, not getting enough grilling but with meh gear, and one that maybe comes off less personable but with good gear, should be held to the same standards when it comes to the gear IMHO.
Are you fucking high? Your post is gay.