Triple B Solutions

You’re right. I’m going to do my vetting via PM from now on. I’ll find my own good sources. Every man for themselves.

If we selectively picked on Trips then what happened to Valiant? Where’s the Stanford thread lately? What happened to SymBiotics as soon as one floater turned into a bunch? Colonial gets a free pass for floaters over on SST. A floater is pretty much the worst thing you can send out. I’d rather have underdosed gear then abscess gear.

Point to the sources that we don’t vet. I’d be interested in seeing that. I’d like to see the preferential treatment any sources here receive.
Lol I forgot about Valiant already.

Look bud, you misunderstood what I meant, so please read the above post and let me hope that clarifies my position more to your liking so I don't have to tell you to go fuck yourself.

I think we agree, and just misunderstood eachother.

I don't need meso for a source. I've used for years before ever even hearing about meso.

But, I'm happy to have found it. An I appreciate the community here watching out for eachother
I've seen quite a few sources here come and go. Some very good sources. What I haven't seen is 500 pages in and this particular source is still being evasive, rude to customers and potential customers, skipping the hard questions etc.

Trips isn't the first to source here with clean gear and testing and he won't be the last. In the eight or so months he's been here, according to him he's only produced two batches.

As far as telling me to go fuck myself, you're welcome to do that anytime. Its the internet and we're not face to face.

I've seen quite a few sources here come and go. Some very good sources. What I haven't seen is 500 pages in this particular source is still being evasive, rude to customers and potential customers, skipping the hard questions etc.

Trips isn't the first to source here with clean gear and testing and he won't be the last. In the eight or so months he's been here, according to him he's only produced two batches.

As far as telling me to go fuck myself, you're welcome to do that anytime. Its the internet and we're not face to face.
Keep up the good work then brother.

I appreciate your efforts, and the guys who've done blind testing.

I always come on here hoping to see some feedback on triple b gear and its the same stuff over and over.
Anyone running a cycle? if so what is it ?
Using his sust, anadrol, and primo and have used his eq and var too. All worked great, bloods were on point, haven’t had it hplc tested so I’m a dick sucker shill and my testimony means jack shit.
But hey I’m gonna keep buying his primo because it works well and he’s American.

Damn man,

I just said I hang out here for the community and appreciate the group vetting process.

I never mentioned anybody by name when I said triple b has been scrutinized more than most. But, he has. Anyone willing to spend some time reading the underground forums can see that.

And I'm not saying it's a bad thing either. Hell, I know I've bought at least 30-40 bottles of gear and a few other things from triple b, partly because of the vetting and community reviews. And partly the fact that his gear is good quality.

Accept a compliment when it gets sent your way bro. No need to be defensive. I appreciate what we do here

And as far as triple b, your/his gear is as good, and about the same price as the balkan stuff I've used for years. And it's just a personal choice, but I'd rather spend my money with a good domestic UGL than an overseas pharma smuggling business. Just my preference.

Keep the gear good, and keep the regular testing coming, and I'll keep stocking the products in my gear box. And thanks to meso for the community efforts

Which UGLs do we scrutinize less?

Using his sust, anadrol, and primo and have used his eq and var too. All worked great, bloods were on point, haven’t had it hplc tested so I’m a dick sucker shill and my testimony means jack shit.
But hey I’m gonna keep buying his primo because it works well and he’s American.
Haha this was great

Customers are all scared to post because we would bully them.

Or Trips isn’t as busy as he makes us all think.
That’s what it is for me. Don’t want to get flamed for posting positive experiences I guess. Not yet at least. No one wants to hear about good communication, service, shipping etc. etc. so I’m waiting for now.
I’m only a week into my cycle with trips gear. I did bloods before I started and I’m waiting for the 6 week mark to get more labs done. I’ll post about my triple b experience then.

I didn't see it as a huge deal but ik people make a big deal over the technicalities here to keep everyone in check. Yeah I just meant the labeling confusion. not throwing shade lol

No one wants to hear about good communication, service, shipping etc. etc. so I’m waiting for now.
I think these things are important as well. When guys post about things like T/A it helps all of us know what to expect when placing an order. I think all reviews positive or negative should be posted. But some post like testing will be more validated then “crazy arm pumps and bonerzzz”

That’s what it is for me. Don’t want to get flamed for posting positive experiences I guess. Not yet at least. No one wants to hear about good communication, service, shipping etc. etc. so I’m waiting for now.
I’m only a week into my cycle with trips gear. I did bloods before I started and I’m waiting for the 6 week mark to get more labs done. I’ll post about my triple b experience then.

Nobody “bully’s” guys here if you do it correctly.

I’d suggest participating in the community in general so that your review is actually meaningful. You’d be surprised how many guys join, post a bs review, only to never be seen ever again. You can understand how that looks.

Everyone is interested in feedback. Whether good or bad.

Don't ever let threat of flame or bullshit like that shut you up bro.

Say what you want, we still sorta have that right in America.

And don't hesitate to tell someone to fuck off if you need to.

I think most everyone here has good intentions.

I second participating in the forum more.

Nobody “bully’s” guys here if you do it correctly.

I’d suggest participating in the community in general so that your review is actually meaningful. You’d be surprised how many guys join, post a bs review, only to never be seen ever again. You can understand how that looks.

Everyone is interested in feedback. Whether good or bad.
Will do! I’m new to all this. I haven’t had a lot to contribute yet. I’m learning a ton reading, searching and general absorbing all I can.