Triple B Solutions

I think sometimes it’s from pinning to fast. I always try to take my time with it, even if the oil can push through fast, don’t.
I've tried pinning slow but it doesn't help. I never thought I was allergic to anything until pinning those oils lol. I will say sometimes the pip is worse than at other times, but I'm at a loss as to why. Eh, fucking easier to mix with gso and avoid it all together.

The fact that the vets here grill the shit out of sources is the #1 reason why I finally decided to make an account and get involved here. It a no bullshit, tell the truth or get fucking drilled type of place. And for new guys like myself who've been researching the shit of AAS and where to get it, this place is a god send.

I can't believe people are bitching that the sources aren't getting treated with kid gloves. Fuck that. I don't know the in's and out's of the UGL's and what is right and wrong. These guys do, and are doing a major service to a lot of us.

That being said, it would be nice if the source's "official thread" I guess you could call this, would have less shit posting in it, but beggars can't be choosers. But it is entertaining.

what size needles yall use? I'm using 25 g thinking abt moving up to 27 g.. anyone have any experience with trips test and tren and a 27 g needle?
I’ve been using 23g for glutes. Been going just fine until I hit a big blood vessel or something Thursday. I got a huge golf ball knot that’s been absolutely fuckin killing me.

The fact that the vets here grill the shit out of sources is the #1 reason why I finally decided to make an account and get involved here. It a no bullshit, tell the truth or get fucking drilled type of place. And for new guys like myself who've been researching the shit of AAS and where to get it, this place is a god send.

I can't believe people are bitching that the sources aren't getting treated with kid gloves. Fuck that. I don't know the in's and out's of the UGL's and what is right and wrong. These guys do, and are doing a major service to a lot of us.

That being said, it would be nice if the source's "official thread" I guess you could call this, would have less shit posting in it, but beggars can't be choosers. But it is entertaining.
You sound a lot like I did when I joined, but I didn't join to find a source. I was on trt and I had a few cycles that I had done.

I was amazed at the intelligence and knowledge that was provided here. I did find some other forums intriguing but I always came back here.

After a couple of years of lurking, I joined but rarely posted other than ask questions.

MESO is the GOD of not only harm reduction, but this place is blessed with some very knowledgeable members in all aspects that willingly share their knowledge and experiences. There's truly nothing else that even comes close.

what size needles yall use? I'm using 25 g thinking abt moving up to 27 g.. anyone have any experience with trips test and tren and a 27 g needle?
I use 23g harpoon for everything, 18g to draw. This is just what I been using since I started back in ‘13. Thinking about moving to 25 or 27 though

You sound a lot like I did when I joined, but I didn't join to find a source. I was on trt and I had a few cycles that I had done.

I was amazed at the intelligence and knowledge that was provided here. I did find some other forums intriguing but I always came back here.

After a couple of years of lurking, I joined but rarely posted other than ask questions.

MESO is the GOD of not only harm reduction, but this place is blessed with some very knowledgeable members in all aspects that willingly share their knowledge and experiences. There's truly nothing else that even comes close.
That's precisely my situation. Almost, haha. I found this site, and lurked for probably a good 6 months. And just read and read and read everything I could regarding cycles and AAS. I still don't know nearly enough like most guys around here. This place has sooooo much information, and the knowledge and experience the members have and are willing to share makes this place irreplaceable.

I've been on TRT for a year or so now, and decided that a cycle was something I always wanted to try since my gains just weren't what I would like them to be. But, I wasn't going to do a cycle until I could feel confident in what I was thinking about taking, and who or where I could manage to find as a source to get what I wanted. This place does a great job at putting my mind at ease on what I should be taking, and from who I should, or shouldn't be buying from.

I've visited some of these other places that have been mentioned here, and it's like a bunch of retarded monkeys fucking a football. I get dumber by the minute reading some of that stupid shit.

I use a 29g when pinning delts. @TripleBSolutions test was smooth and went through it no problem.

Depending on the volume For lats/VG/DG/Quads I use 25g 1inch. But I have pinned VG on my cruise with a 29g 1/2 multiple times and it always went perfect.
29g and the test is smooth?thats good. but how long does that take to pin and also going slow for no pip. i hate having to wait sometimes so long to squeeze juice through. especially half way through the cycle and your muscle groups being pinned are acclimated to the oil as well and the pip reduces.

edit: ya mct oil i found now using the past couple cycles does push better and has less viscosity than GSO but i always did find it sometimes has more pip than gso. i hate going slow but a little heat and going slow helps and makes it easier to hold while pinning slow and not having to push so hard with mct and a smaller gauge and making sure needle doesnt move around which will reduce sometimes pip.
nothing better than halfway through cycle with your new stack especially if you have 3 or 4 diff oil compounds and its a breeze like clockwork befor hitting the gym later.

Last edited:
29g and the test is smooth?thats good. but how long does that take to pin and also going slow for no pip. i hate having to wait sometimes so long to squeeze juice through. especially half way through the cycle and your muscle groups being pinned are acclimated to the oil as well and the pip reduces.
So you get acclimated to the oil? That would be nice.

So you get acclimated to the oil? That would be nice.
haha..i guess that sounds funny lol i said that so-to-speak as in when your fresh and not on trt and you start pinning your muscle group with the oil. does the pip start to become less after the first week or two pinning that muscle for you?

I pinned VG for the first time with Test E from Trip and I couldn't fight well in jiujitsu class. it was decent painful and it was swollen. so i didn't want to continue doing VG.

haha..i guess that sounds funny lol i said that so-to-speak as in when your fresh and not on trt and you start pinning your muscle group with the oil. does the pip start to become less after the first week or two pinning that muscle for you?
Okay. For me with short esters are hit and miss so I just blend them. Long esters like Test E or C, I don't have a problem no matter the carrier oil. Wierd I'm sure.

I pinned VG for the first time with Test E from Trip and I couldn't fight well in jiujitsu class. it was decent painful and it was swollen. so i didn't want to continue doing VG.
ive never used VG so i cant comment. but if you can use a bigger gauge..i always prefer GSO.

It's a good spot to get used to. You can put a lot of oil in VG

Okay. For me with short esters are hit and miss so I just blend them. Long esters like Test E or C, I don't have a problem no matter the carrier oil. Wierd I'm sure.
that makes total sense and i could relate. i have no problem with longer esters except maybe a couple times befor ive had bad pip with sust. and it would never go away 100 completely after pinning for like 8 or 10 weeks. just had to work through it lol

I use 23g harpoon for everything, 18g to draw. This is just what I been using since I started back in ‘13. Thinking about moving to 25 or 27 though
i use 27g for gh and hcg, 25g for oils... even the 25g looks like a harpoon to me after using 27g

It can hold a lot of oil. So 3ml injections no problem. Where as medical practices with injection into a delt 1.5ml is the max you want to do
aww i see..do you mean it spreads better. dang 1.5 ml in the delts! lol i have huge delts as one of my standout asthetics..i always put at most 1ml of tren or .5 tren in each shoulder. i swear site injection blew them up haha