Triple B Solutions

Well I figured since it was his stuff, I would show guys the results from his stuff through his thread. But I understand what you're saying
No you're good man! It's an open fourm. You posting physique/progress pics in a thread whose gear you're running is way more relevant than tranny pics. Lmao.

I'm just saying as for feedback that's a good place. There's a lot of jacked and shredded dudes on meso that are extremely helpful and friendly in there. You just don't see a lot of them in the underground. The underground is the Walmart of Meso. Lol

And looking good brother!

No you're good man! It's an open fourm. You posting physique/progress pics in a thread whose gear you're running is way more relevant than tranny pics. Lmao.

I'm just saying as for feedback that's a good place. There's a lot of jacked and shredded dudes on meso that are extremely helpful and friendly in there. You just don't see a lot of them in the underground. The underground is the Walmart of Meso. Lol

And looking good brother!
Thanks bro. I'll post over there as well

29g and the test is smooth?thats good. but how long does that take to pin and also going slow for no pip. i hate having to wait sometimes so long to squeeze juice through. especially half way through the cycle and your muscle groups being pinned are acclimated to the oil as well and the pip reduces.

edit: ya mct oil i found now using the past couple cycles does push better and has less viscosity than GSO but i always did find it sometimes has more pip than gso. i hate going slow but a little heat and going slow helps and makes it easier to hold while pinning slow and not having to push so hard with mct and a smaller gauge and making sure needle doesnt move around which will reduce sometimes pip.
nothing better than halfway through cycle with your new stack especially if you have 3 or 4 diff oil compounds and its a breeze like clockwork befor hitting the gym later.
Yep it’s smooth. And It doesn’t take it too long to push through the 29g, maybe 30-40 seconds for .5ml? I could do it faster, but years ago I remember reading something about 45-60 seconds per ml to minimize pip. I don’t know if it’s true or not, but since then I’ve always followed a similar time. I also never warm my oils up before pinning.

well maybe its cause those labs arent brewing as they go.

its odd how a guy has slower ta than other domestic ugls when he supposedly has big batches brewed ready to go and all he has to do is pack them and ship.
@fooba do you ever do anything helpful? Or just hang out in my thread to make friends?

Yeah I've had packages cross my state 3 times before actually come to rest at home, its pitiful but when captain nutsack drags his feet it dosen't help matters.

Yeah I've had packages cross my state 3 times before actually come to rest at home, its pitiful but when captain nutsack drags his feet it dosen't help matters.
Don’t order from me if you don’t think highly of me boss man. There have only been a handful of times it’s taken me 4 days to drop off a pack. Recently I have had an issue with USPS simply not picking up packs from drop boxes. It’s worse around every holiday.

Don’t order from me if you don’t think highly of me boss man. There have only been a handful of times it’s taken me 4 days to drop off a pack. Recently I have had an issue with USPS simply not picking up packs from drop boxes. It’s worse around every holiday.
See fella its your prick attitude that will eventually catch up to you and bit your ass, I'm actually running your Primo now and I'm very satisfied, I've never said anything negative about your gear. But your customer service and that dick garage of a mouth peice you have is a different story. Take the criticism and learn from it, I would have loved to continue business with you but you sure know how to run customers off.

I bought a sofa table recently and was shipped from California to Denver then to Maine. I check tracking and the thing was in New York! Finally came to my home the next day...crazy.

So it's USPS that's a little wacked, and surely is disconcerting watching your gear order go all over the place...

See fella its your prick attitude that will eventually catch up to you and bit your ass, I'm actually running your Primo now and I'm very satisfied, I've never said anything negative about your gear. But your customer service and that dick garage of a mouth peice you have is a different story. Take the criticism and learn from it, I would have loved to continue business with you but you sure know how to run customers off.
Captain Nutsack? That’s not criticism. I have no idea why you would order from someone you have no respect for.

Captain Nutsack? That’s not criticism. I have no idea why you would order from someone you have no respect for.
You bring it on yourself fella and I ordered in the past cause I felt you were headed in the right direction, you have vets and a tremendous amount of members giving advice that would do nothing but help you and yet you consistently ignore and tell tales, but look I'm a fucking nobody and it's your business so proceed as you see fit but looking at things from my perspective these gentleman trying to protect members know what there talking about and its amazing how you react. Be HUMBLE!

Just my thoughts, but I think buying anabolic steroids off the internet is retarted. Who knows what you people are putting in our oils. You also seem to have a negative attitude for someone who should be hoping to sell as much as possible. I buy from a local guy so I don’t have to worry about that as much. But from what I know, UGLS rarely last a long time. Having a bad attitude won’t help