Triple B Solutions

Fucking funny!
You have a direct line to me. You could send me a message saying “Hey, someone in PM’s said they didn’t like the way your DBOL made them feel. They are new and scared to get it tested. Can you get that out to Jano and have it retested?”

You bet it would be out in a couple days. You don’t like something I’m doing and want an in depth explanation? Ask it.

60 tests and 10+ blind tests is VERY different.
Multiple batches you are brewing and lying about says different.

Lettuce be real here. You came here broke, so broke you couldn't even buy raws. You had to have your boss front you.
Now all of a sudden and remember sales weren't that good, you were able to afford large amounts of raws. I call bullshit. In fact I call about 80% of the things that come out of your mouth bullshit.
Can you brew? Absolutely no doubt.
Can you sustain? If I had to bet, I would say no.

Selling untested gear is selling untested gear.

I might get flamed for this but fuck it.

Often overseas pharmaceutical gear has no more guarantee of being tested than a decent UGL. You still take your chances that the product you paid for, is the one you get and hasn't been tampered with or substituted. It just the nature of the beast.
You find a reliable source, you stick with it, and have enough on hand to get thru to another if something happens.

I'm not saying this in your defense trip. I've been a customer of yours from the start, and I don't have anything bad to say about your brews. They've all been good. I really hope they stay good and you stick around.

I'm saying this so some us can come back down to earth here. Cause some of this stuff flying around is ridiculous. "Bottle cap colors" and "prettier labels". I just don't understand.

My real determining factor is members here testing trips stuff and reporting back. Thank you guys who've done that so far. Let's keep it up.

I don't care as much what the source puts up, because any documentation can be faked by a source. And they've got plenty of motivation to fake it because testing costs money.

Trip offers credit for testing, and I like that. Some members here reliability send in for test results and I like that.

The rest of the horseshit is a waste.

Trip should be aware than any order he sends, to anyone here, has a good chance of blind testing being done.

I just got some NPP I'm thinking of sending in. I've also got some Balkan NPP. I want to compare it to.

Last edited:
I don't know if this matters but I used his anavar 50mg every work day weekends off till finish a bag and did not feel shit. but I never used anavar before so I don't know what I'm suppose to feel or if it was going to help me while lifting lol

I don't know if this matters but I used his anavar 50mg every work day weekends off till finish a bag and did not feel shit. but I never used anavar before so I don't know what I'm suppose to feel or if it was going to help me while lifting lol
Anavar doesn't work immediately. It takes about 7-10 days to feel the effects. How many pills in a bag? What mg?

Send it off for testing you have nothing to lose. Another member recently blind tested that and my anadrol.

Multiple batches you are brewing and lying about says different.

Lettuce be real here. You came here broke, so broke you couldn't even buy raws. You had to have your boss front you.
Now all of a sudden and remember sales weren't that good, you were able to afford large amounts of raws. I call bullshit. In fact I call about 80% of the things that come out of your mouth bullshit.
Can you brew? Absolutely no doubt.
Can you sustain? If I had to bet, I would say no.
Got a Wickr? You would be amazed at how far I have come.

60 tests and 10+ blind tests is VERY different.

You miss the point. As usual. You claimed to test each batch. Then you claim to brew in giant sized batches. Then it’s sub-batches next to each other. And moving forward it’s going to be smaller batches.

If you made something and didn’t test it then be transparent about it.

If you don’t want to test everything then don’t.

It sounds like the majority of your customers don’t care if you test or not. So give them what they want - untested gear.

We were trying not to be pessimistic and we were trying to make your lab better. WE failed. I wave the white flag and give up. Don’t test anymore.

But we are going to do the same exact thing with the next source. And we’ll see if they find any value in testing.

Feelz reports don't carry much weight. If it matters to you, then send it in next time. In general though, Anavar is mild as far as side effects, so it's not surprising you didn't "feel" anything.

why weekends off? blood levels need to be stable. What else were you running?

Feelz reports don't carry much weight. If it matters to you, then send it in next time. In general though, Anavar is mild as far as side effects, so it's not surprising you didn't "feel" anything.
Anavar is far from mild especially at 50 mg. It doesn't work right away like drol, but after 7-10 days, you will definitely see strength gains from legit Anavar at that dose. Size gains not so much.

why weekends off? blood levels need to be stable. What else were you running?

That’s not true. You can use them as a preworkout. Or run 2 days on/2 days with a different oral. Dose once a day. Many different ways. Anabolism is anabolism. Anavar has a 8 hr half-life. It’s going to be difficult to achieve stable bloods.

Fuck. This is “know it all-ism” again. I’m gonna have new guys on my ass here soon.

That’s not true. You can use them as a preworkout. Or run 2 days on/2 days with a different oral. Dose once a day. Many different ways. Anabolism is anabolism. Anavar has a 8 hr half-life. It’s going to be difficult to achieve stable bloods.

Fuck. This is “know it all-ism” again. I’m gonna have new guys on my ass here soon.
You know you like new guys on your ass @BigBaldBeardGuy
1627347602664.png

Bet you can say the same for dbol as it also has a short half life.