Triple B Solutions

what do you think theyve been doing from the start? instead you take everything as a personal attack on you and think everyone is out to get you complaining about how youre scrutinized more than anyone else. in case you havent noticed, youre the only domestic ugl on meso right now so dont attribute your success to anything else until theres some competition.

you still cant comprehend that people are doubting what you do because of how youve acted and responded to issues.
Yeah I don't get it. You're absolutely right. He came here with absolutely no competition.
If he did things right from the start, he would be private by now, but yet despite what he says he is struggling on both ends.
Fuck we had TGI, Stan and even Pristine who I would trust more than Trips and there was enough to go around. Fuck TGI and Stan both went private and thats without all these newbie cocksuckers we have here now.
Just goes to show if you've been around long enough what a shitty operation trips runs. He has nobody to blame but himself. Woe is me and a shitty attitude doesn't go far in this game.

Selling untested gear is selling untested gear.
I will concede that this is correct. I think the difference is that the guys who are just acting as middlemen for Balkan or Beligas or whomever are living in Europe or India and there’s no real appetite for fighting them off. I’ve seen plenty of questionable resellers come here and get booted within a week, but it seems to be less of a priority than vetting a domestic lab that’s actually making the products. If Jim (real name Han Liu) is posing as an American middleman for Finest Wuhan Cattle Steroids, Ltd he’s not going to bother answering questions or follow the rules. He’ll spam his thread for a few weeks and then move on to the next board. This place is free, after all. It costs Jim (Liu) nothing to take a shot here.

what do you think theyve been doing from the start? instead you take everything as a personal attack on you and think everyone is out to get you complaining about how youre scrutinized more than anyone else. in case you havent noticed, youre the only domestic ugl on meso right now so dont attribute your success to anything else until theres some competition.

you still cant comprehend that people are doubting what you do because of how youve acted and responded to issues.
Some people are helpful. What have you done that’s helpful? Most of the things you post are nonsense.

It seems really silly that your entire point is “my attitude” if you want me to respect you then act like you have some sense. I have a ton of testing, my products are great, I am willing to improve, I have no issues with sterility, and I have great blind tests. We have this argument every single day and it always goes back to “attitude”

Yeah I don't get it. You're absolutely right. He came here with absolutely no competition.
If he did things right from the start, he would be private by now, but yet despite what he says he is struggling on both ends.
Fuck we had TGI, Stan and even Pristine who I would trust more than Trips and there was enough to go around. Fuck TGI and Stan both went private and thats without all these newbie cocksuckers we have here now.
Just goes to show if you've been around long enough what a shitty operation trips runs. He has nobody to blame but himself. Woe is me and a shitty attitude doesn't go far in this game.
I have offered multiple times to put my money where my mouth is and prove things to you on a more secure platform. You have this good old days mentality and have no idea just how many vets here order from me. Many of them like to say hi and drop their handle.

I realize the underground here gives you a sense of purpose but being mad at me because I won’t get on my knees for you is not a good measure of a source.

“Back in my day...” most of those sources you keep bringing up had more issues than this lab, less testing, and got testing once per year if you were lucky. How many people in this very thread are calling that stuff out now? It’s embarrassing @cochino

The truth is that you do not care about harm reduction. You care about feeling right.

I will concede that this is correct. I think the difference is that the guys who are just acting as middlemen for Balkan or Beligas or whomever are living in Europe or India and there’s no real appetite for fighting them off. I’ve seen plenty of questionable resellers come here and get booted within a week, but it seems to be less of a priority than vetting a domestic lab that’s actually making the products. If Jim (real name Han Liu) is posing as an American middleman for Finest Wuhan Cattle Steroids, Ltd he’s not going to bother answering questions or follow the rules. He’ll spam his thread for a few weeks and then move on to the next board. This place is free, after all. It costs Jim (Liu) nothing to take a shot here.
I get that. I am not asking for anyone to let me slide though here. Some members here choose to compare me to other labs and say I have very little testing and nothing positive. That is simply false. There are very few labs with more testing than I do. Very few labs that have had less real issues.

@cochino seems to act like I just gave up on testing. I have 2k or so in tests up in the air right now. More in the next few weeks.

I have offered multiple times to put my money where my mouth is and prove things to you on a more secure platform. You have this good old days mentality and have no idea just how many vets here order from me. Many of them like to say hi and drop their handle.

I realize the underground here gives you a sense of purpose but being mad at me because I won’t get on my knees for you is not a good measure of a source.

“Back in my day...” most of those sources you keep bringing up had more issues than this lab, less testing, and got testing once per year if you were lucky. How many people in this very thread are calling that stuff out now? It’s embarrassing @cochino

The truth is that you do not care about harm reduction. You care about feeling right.
If anybody has the good old days mentally it is you. You keep comparing yourself to sources who are no longer here and with good reason.

Instead of taking criticism constructively and raising the bar, you fight tooth and nail.
You lucked out come in when you did and if it weren't for guys like @BigBaldBeardGuy and some others going out of their way to help, you would have abandoned this place or still be a bottom dweller. Instead of giving thanks its your arrogant attitude that shits over all of the guys that got you to where you are now here, and yet you still can't differentiate this forum from SST.

@MisterSuperGod was the only smart one here. He saw through your bullshit early and basically exited this thread. Too bad we didn't do the same.

Fucking lying son of a bitch!

If anybody has the good old days mentally it is you. You keep comparing yourself to sources who are no longer here and with good reason.

Instead of taking criticism constructively and raising the bar, you fight tooth and nail.
You lucked out come in when you did and if it weren't for guys like @BigBaldBeardGuy and some others going out of their way to help, you would have abandoned this place or still be a bottom dweller. Instead of giving thanks its your arrogant attitude that shits over all of the guys that got you to where you are now here, and yet you still can't differentiate this forum from SST.

@MisterSuperGod was the only smart one here. He saw through your bullshit early and basically exited this thread. Too bad we didn't do the same.
You just brought up those labs again @cochino #10621

If this was about harm reduction you would be comparing me honestly to other labs. We have this discussion on an almost nightly basis. I have told you multiple times I will put my money where my mouth is and reimburse you for every cent you spend testing my gear. I keep on offering to work with you or share more details over a more secure means of communication.

Same thing every day from you though.

If this was about harm reduction you would be comparing me honestly to other labs. We have this discussion on an almost nightly basis. I have told you multiple times I will put my money where my mouth is and reimburse you for every cent you spend testing my gear. I keep on offering to work with you or share more details over a more secure means of communication.

does this mean that youd show him the legendary 20l beaker over wickr?

I get that. But there are accepted sources here selling gear that is untested and no one bats an eye.

I noticed after other members started bringing this up the tune was changed to “You can sell untested gear just make sure you are clear about it”

I have people still putting in orders and not taking advantage of the Promo. Everyone ordering test from me should be taking advantage of it. That’s a discount on test and you know the money will be going towards testing.

I get that. But there are accepted sources here selling gear that is untested and no one bats an eye.

I noticed after other members started bringing this up the tune was changed to “You can sell untested gear just make sure you are clear about it”
No testing is what threw me off with alpha. I almost pulled the trigger early last year and couldn’t really find any testing for anything he sold.

Last edited:

Then stand your ground and sell untested gear. See how you do.

There's harm reduction and scam reduction. I don't believe you are either at this point but with your reluctance I can smell scammer.
As far as your gear, I have no reason to buy from you. There's plenty of other reputable labs outside of MESO and all these chickenshit paid source boards to buy from.

You still miss the whole point. In order to source here, that means you will be held to a higher standard than CURRENT sources.

HPLC testing is right here at your fingertips unlike it was in the past. I know you say you test every batch but that is a lie. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

You seem to think you're already above the sources that came before you, and nothing is further from the truth.

You can't compare yourself to Stan because of testing and honesty you couldn't wear his jockstrap. He was established long before he got to MESO.

DYEL is another example. People can say what they want but he was around long before hplc testing was available and he's still around.
Conner said he's bunk because he only pulled 3,000 total test at 500 mg a week..6× .
I've never seen bad bloodwork or underdosed blind samples from his lab. What got me was cross contamination on two blind samples.
The difference that Separates you from him is that he has been in this game for 20 years with satisfied customers. He has nothing to prove as long as his last batch is satisfactory.

As for you, you're acting like you've been there. You don't realize that you are just a pup, the game has changed and you have to sell yourself. That includes hplc testing which I ls readily available.

Quit trying to compare yourself to established sources and raise the bar.

Fuck I'm giving advice. Disregard everything I said and keep on being the defiant arrogant bastard that you are.

@BigBaldBeardGuy @cochino
You were both right about testing and I was wrong. You already won that battle. There are FAR easier places to source that do not require testing. I would not be on MESO if I did not want to be on MESO.

@cochino the offer stands to give you an in-depth review of my process on a more secure platform. You may not believe that I am now able to purchase the amount I claim to but I believe you underestimate how well things have gone.

My batches have to be large. This would not work without buying in bulk. I have no plans to drop testing even if you two up and leave this thread. I would love to work with you and do more fundraisers to promote testing and harm reduction.

That’s something I can get behind. How long is this promo running? Either way, thanks for doing that for the community. I respect that.
Not sure! Hopefully people take the initiative to donate. If this is a success I will continue to do more promos and sales to raise funding for testing.