Triple B Solutions

I would love to work with you and do more fundraisers to promote testing and harm reduction.
@BigBaldBeardGuy @cochino Believe me when I say you guys have done more then enough trying to protect us noobs and make Meso a good place.

But it might not be a bad idea to take him up on the offer to promote testing and harm reduction. I feel like that could only benefit everyone. Even if it’s just anonymously placing an order and sending off for testing?

If anybody has the good old days mentally it is you. You keep comparing yourself to sources who are no longer here and with good reason.

Instead of taking criticism constructively and raising the bar, you fight tooth and nail.
You lucked out come in when you did and if it weren't for guys like @BigBaldBeardGuy and some others going out of their way to help, you would have abandoned this place or still be a bottom dweller. Instead of giving thanks its your arrogant attitude that shits over all of the guys that got you to where you are now here, and yet you still can't differentiate this forum from SST.

@MisterSuperGod was the only smart one here. He saw through your bullshit early and basically exited this thread. Too bad we didn't do the same.

i should have stuck to that, but the UG forum has a way of sucking you back in.

When TBS showed up he was a joke. Let's be honest. He came nearly empty handed with a sappy back story, but there was a definite push to keep him around. So much for the they need us more than we need them mantra, but i digress. No need to kick that dead horse anymore.

Fast forward to the present, he's here, he has customers and it's (been) time to let him do his own thing. It's his business, let him run it. He's been poked, prodded and coached to death. He'll either sink or swim. Only time will tell.

@BigBaldBeardGuy @cochino Believe me when I say you guys have done more then enough trying to protect us noobs and make Meso a good place.

But it might not be a bad idea to take him up on the offer to promote testing and harm reduction. I feel like that could only benefit everyone. Even if it’s just anonymously placing an order and sending off for testing?
youre the wrong person to ask this. trips gave you free gear and youre asking people to anonymously place an order with him. think about how that looks.

trips already asked him and they declined/ignored. no need for you to ask again for him.

for every $25 I get a bottle of test?

Trying to stretch that weekly allowance, i see. Good job, sport. You're on your way to manhood.

Even though you told Mom not to tell me, she did and yes, you'll get hair down there eventually. Just let nature take its course. We don't want you growing up too fast.

Trying to stretch that weekly allowance, i see. Good job, sport. You're on your way to manhood.

Even though you told Mom not to tell me, she did and yes, you'll get hair down there eventually. Just let nature take its course. We don't want you growing up too fast.
This is why MSG lab cant sell shit

This is why MSG lab cant sell shit

How did you know that! Who told you!?
i mean, nuh uh. We're swamped, bro.

Every time you mention MSG labs i get more customers. Thanks for the free advertising. Also you must work for another UGL. You're trying to sabotage me. Can't say much more right now. Sooo many orders to get to. Those who ordered tonight, all packs have been sent out.

Take that, smart guy.

Every time you mention MSG labs i get more customers. Thanks for the free advertising. Also you must work for another UGL. You're trying to sabotage me. Can't say much more right now. Sooo many orders to get to. Those who ordered tonight, all packs have been sent out.

Take that, smart guy.
you forgot to accuse him of spreading misinformation

Take that, smart guy.
AHH, you are doing the trip strategy. deny everything and use misinformation as long as people buy from me, i seee you

@BigBaldBeardGuy @cochino
You were both right about testing and I was wrong. You already won that battle. There are FAR easier places to source that do not require testing. I would not be on MESO if I did not want to be on MESO.

@cochino the offer stands to give you an in-depth review of my process on a more secure platform. You may not believe that I am now able to purchase the amount I claim to but I believe you underestimate how well things have gone.

My batches have to be large. This would not work without buying in bulk. I have no plans to drop testing even if you two up and leave this thread. I would love to work with you and do more fundraisers to promote testing and harm reduction.
Thanks but I will decline. This has been 500 pages of back and forth with little change.

As far as those other boards? You should go there and source. All it takes is money to pay the monthly fee and you won't have to put up with assholes like me. You will be protected and you don't even have to test. Oh yeah it does take money and you do have to sell yourself.

If you are one of the lucky ones, you can sell enough product there to pay your monthly fee.

As for me and @BigBaldBeardGuy we're done. You really should have followed what he asked you to do. As for me, I just asked some questions and was an asshole at times but there was reason for that. Maybe you didn't see it.

Anyway best of luck going forward.

@TripleBSolutions gkad to see you so active in this thread recently!

had a question about the MENT. You said you are awaiting testing results on Raws and have brewed 10g for personal use. Are you planning on sending out the finished product for testing, or just testing the raws and brewing off that info?

also, what esters are you planning to brew for MENT?

@TripleBSolutions gkad to see you so active in this thread recently!

had a question about the MENT. You said you are awaiting testing results on Raws and have brewed 10g for personal use. Are you planning on sending out the finished product for testing, or just testing the raws and brewing off that info?

also, what esters are you planning to brew for MENT?

Growing impatient. He should just brew it and sell it. Otherwise you’re looking at at least another 4 weeks.

They don’t want to actually better the lab, they just want to sit here and have excuse to bitch at people over the internet.

Thanks but I will decline. This has been 500 pages of back and forth with little change.

As far as those other boards? You should go there and source. All it takes is money to pay the monthly fee and you won't have to put up with assholes like me. You will be protected and you don't even have to test. Oh yeah it does take money and you do have to sell yourself.

If you are one of the lucky ones, you can sell enough product there to pay your monthly fee.

As for me and @BigBaldBeardGuy we're done. You really should have followed what he asked you to do. As for me, I just asked some questions and was an asshole at times but there was reason for that. Maybe you didn't see it.

Anyway best of luck going forward.
You’re sayin your done but I can almost guarantee your old ass is gonna jump on the bbbg bandwagon and open endedly bitch and complain for another 300 pages.

5 years ago, the meso “vets” were actually some jacked up dudes with valid input. This is a performance drug website, “thinksteroids” mesorx Ment To learn about peds and body building. Now every time I get on here it’s like a fuckin jerry springer episode, and bbbg is bashing on trips because he has good test scores and a bad attitude. Oh don’t forget cochino with his fuckin whambulance curing people of rattlesnake venom.

This has become a chat room for freaks. I just want good gear and @trl01 I know what you are I see freaks like you at the gym with their cell phones sitting at the machine for 20 mins taking selfie’s wearing your skinny sweatpants and a fucking dangly earring. Only a stones throw away from being the next dateline nbc victim.

They don’t want to actually better the lab, they just want to sit here and have excuse to bitch at people over the internet.
If this is how you see it, then you clearly haven't read the entire thread, or even the last hundred pages. There are some legitimate concerns with batch numbers and t/a, both of which Trips says he has or will fix. I'm not calling anyone a liar, but I will say talk is cheap and frankly, until he proves it is fixed, I still consider it broken.

Guilty until proven innocent I suppose.

I won't disagree that there is posturing to some extent, but this is a forum for the members, not the vendors. And the members defending the sources need to keep this in mind.

You're throwing an awful lot of stones at other members in defense of a source.

If this is how you see it, then you clearly haven't read the entire thread, or even the last hundred pages. There are some legitimate concerns with batch numbers and t/a, both of which Trips says he has or will fix. I'm not calling anyone a liar, but I will say talk is cheap and frankly, until he proves it is fixed, I still consider it broken.

Guilty until proven innocent I suppose.

I won't disagree that there is posturing to some extent, but this is a forum for the members, not the vendors. And the members defending the sources need to keep this in mind.

You're throwing an awful lot of stones at other members in defense of a source.
I have never disagreed with what any of these guys with constructive feedback are saying, I’ve read quite a fucking bit of this thread and it’s been the same the whole time. This guys hate trips, will never use his lab but are constantly here nagging on him to do better. Could trips for better. Absolutely. Does trips need to do better if he wants to continue here. Absolutely. But when people are saying it’s his attitude. Fuck the fuck off your a drug buyer bitching at a drug dealer for having a bad attitude. What the fuck you think this is? A website for hospitality? Stick with your Watson trt doses if you want that doctor like experiences.
And I’m not through stones in trips defense, in throwing stones because this thread as became and all out reason-less rock fight.