Triple B Solutions

Then why don't you put your money where your mouth is?
I've seen you for hundreds of posts criticizing everything about this guy.

He's offered to completely reimburse anything you decide to test, at any lab you want to test it. You can easily put in am order where he doesn't know it's you, and you can put whole goddamn debate to rest.

But, you don't. Why?

Seems to my like if your concerns were legitimately about harm reduction, you'd jump at the chance.

Or is it all because you don't like his attitude? Or possibly......You're shilling for another source????
Go read my bloodwork I just posted. His shit is underdosed

Batch 102. I’m so upset honestly. You think I would be in 2300 levels like my last cycle from a different source.
That’s bs for 600. I’d send it to jano , that way if it comes back bad, differences or not, we can all agree it’s lynching time.

That’s bs for 600. I’d send it to jano , that way if it comes back bad, differences or not, we can all agree it’s lynching time.
If trip sends me the money for it I’ll do it. I’m between jobs and currently have 10 useless vials of test on my desk. I already had to pay for this bloodwork and I’m in New York. It’s not cheap or easy to get bloodwork here. I was expecting good results. But clearly not.

If trip sends me the money for it I’ll do it. I’m between jobs and currently have 10 useless vials of test on my desk. I already had to pay for this bloodwork and I’m in New York. It’s not cheap or easy to get bloodwork here. I was expecting good results. But clearly not.

I say hold that batch.

Let's pool up some money and send it to Jano.

I'm at 1200 with an HRT dose of 200 test cyp a week.
I mean clearly this is showing trip brews in different batches at different times and slaps on labels as he goes.

I haven’t run a cycle since pre covid. I had no gym during covid. This is my first cycle in a while so I know it’s not cuz I’m a bad responder. I have previous labs with 2000+ from not even reliable sources.

Sell some vials for a profit keep one send it for testing....

Then why don't you put your money where your mouth is?
I've seen you for hundreds of posts criticizing everything about this guy.

He's offered to completely reimburse anything you decide to test, at any lab you want to test it. You can easily put in am order where he doesn't know it's you, and you can put whole goddamn debate to rest.

But, you don't. Why?

Seems to my like if your concerns were legitimately about harm reduction, you'd jump at the chance.

Or is it all because you don't like his attitude? Or possibly......You're shilling for another source????

If it's truly harm reduction, I'll pledge you 40$ in bitcoin right now to offset your costs. And I bet a few others will also chip in

We're all interested I testing and safety. But not all of us give a shit about his attitude. Just the quality of his gear.
I don't buy from Trips so why would I send it in for testing? Since you do why don't you send some in for testing? I encourage everyone who buys to send it in for testing, especially if he's going to give you credit. I can't force them to so I mind my own business when it comes to members here. I suggest you do the same.
I bet you're one of those guys that goes to the gym and wastes time watching what others do. Oh wait yes you do.

On your previous cycle, were you running 600mg test when it came back at 2300? Also, if you can get it tested, make sure you do it anonymously.

I was also wondering why I wasn’t getting any tren side effects this time around as I always run test higher than tren. Seems to me this test is dosed at a trt level equaling out with my tren dosages weekly giving me little side effects so not all bad in the world of taking trips gear

I was also wondering why I wasn’t getting any tren side effects this time around as I always run test higher than tren. Seems to me this test is dosed at a trt level equaling out with my tren dosages weekly giving me little side effects so not all bad in the world of taking trips gear
Coincidence you joined a month ago? Lol.