Triple B Solutions

But some dude who’s been on meso less than a month saying if the sources sends him money he’ll do it. Fuck out of here

I mean clearly this is showing trip brews in different batches at different times and slaps on labels as he goes.
I’m by no means defending anyone and I hopefully you can get it tested because I’d be curious to see the outcome. however, just because someone pulls 1200 on 200mg and you pulled slightly higher on 600mg doesn’t mean it’s separate batches.

Everyone responds differently, and he could be a better responder, and you could be a low responder. That’s why blood work is helpful is you know how you respond, but it’s not as good as sending it off for testing.

Coincidence you joined a month ago? Lol.
as a newbie I took the initiative to get bloodwork to show I’m serious around here. But yeah I only joined a month ago however I ordered from trip twice already and I emailed him saying I posted bloodwork on his forum and want him to come here and explain

Just got blood work done. Got the results back. I really don’t like what I see @TripleBSolutions. I’m injecting 600 mg a week with only 1437

View attachment 151029View attachment 151030I also haven’t run a cycle in over a year since starting this one almost 2 months ago.

bloods were taken 3.5 days post last injection.
I’d say get it tested. Trip is offering to reimburse. Definitely low levels for that much gear, but who knows, you could be a poorer responder than before.

as a newbie I took the initiative to get bloodwork to show I’m serious around here. But yeah I only joined a month ago however I ordered from trip twice already and I emailed him saying I posted bloodwork on his forum and want him to come here and explain
You may be right. But I don’t trust your blood work. I would want an UNOPENED vial sent off to make sure you aren’t trying to pull one over

I was also wondering why I wasn’t getting any tren side effects this time around as I always run test higher than tren. Seems to me this test is dosed at a trt level equaling out with my tren dosages weekly giving me little side effects so not all bad in the world of taking trips gear
I would definitely send the gear in for testing. Bloodwork is subjective but thats way low at 600 mg/week. 600 puts me around 4,000.

You may be right. But I don’t trust your blood work. I would want an UNOPENED vial sent off to make sure you aren’t trying to pull one over
I literally have no issue with that as I said I’ll send it however. I also posted pics of when my pack landed the other week. I’m trying to show I’m a serious member of this forum here. Everyone has to start somewhere.

But some dude who’s been on meso less than a month saying if the sources sends him money he’ll do it. Fuck out of here
I don’t think it should matter how new or old his account is. If he’s having concerns, there no need to insult him or shit on him. If he is willing to send it off for testing then everyone should keep their assumptions to themselves until testing comes back.

I’m by no means defending anyone and I hopefully you can get it tested because I’d be curious to see the outcome. however, just because someone pulls 1200 on 200mg and you pulled slightly higher on 600mg doesn’t mean it’s separate batches.

Everyone responds differently, and he could be a high responder, and you could be a low responder. That’s why blood work is helpful is you know how you respond, but it’s not as good as sending it off for testing.

Just to be clear for everyone, my 1200 from the 200 test cyp is from Low T Center. It's pharmacy grade. I was just comparing pharmacy grade numbers to Trenaronis numbers.

Just got blood work done. Got the results back. I really don’t like what I see @TripleBSolutions. I’m injecting 600 mg a week with only 1437

View attachment 151029View attachment 151030I also haven’t run a cycle in over a year since starting this one almost 2 months ago.

bloods were taken 3.5 days post last injection.
That's fucking horrible. Test E? How many weeks were you on? How many times a week were you injecting and how many mg did you inject 3.5 days before bloods?

I’d say get it tested. Trip is offering to reimburse. Definitely low levels for that much gear, but who knows, you could be a poorer responder than before.
Listen I could be a poor responder. But I’ve tested higher in the past. I’m only 25. I’m not a 50 year old who responds bad. It just doesn’t make sense in my mind.

Listen I could be a poor responder. But I’ve tested higher in the past. I’m only 25. I’m not a 50 year old who responds bad. It just doesn’t make sense in my mind.
Bullshit. He should give you credit for bloods too but hey if he is going to reimburse for product test I guess go ahead. You aren't a poor responder, you pinned underdosed shit.

Bullshit. He should give you credit for bloods too but hey if he is going to reimburse for product test I guess go ahead. You aren't a poor responder, you pinned underdosed shit.
Once again, we should wait till the testing comes back. He said he’s going to contact Jano and get the process started so it would be better to save the pitchforks and hate until we get the results back.

Who said we are lonely? Oh right, you think you know us. I forgot you think you are smart. LOL.
I never said I was smart, I just said I can spot a lame as bandwagoner circle jerk when I see one. For heavens sake I hope I got better shit to do than a popular guy on an Internet forum when I’m 45.
If you actually a vet of the PED industry then a see you peel of and show your knowledge and hard work.