Triple B Solutions

Thank you to the both of you. I appreciate it. I will be contacting jano today (someone said to do it anon so I use a new proton email? Or use the same one I ordered off trip so jano can verify it’s me?) I’ll use a fake return address.

ontop of that if it turns out this bottle of test is dosed anywhere near the 300 it’s supposed to once I start my new job in a few weeks I’ll send back each of you your money. But I’m 99 percent sure I’m not a poor responder and it’s the gear.
test e or c?
is batch 102 the first batch with new labels?
101 would have been the PG-13 rated labels?

Listen I could be a poor responder. But I’ve tested higher in the past. I’m only 25. I’m not a 50 year old who responds bad. It just doesn’t make sense in my mind.

Is it batch 102 in the Test E? Definitely seems odd you’d have levels so low. I’m currently using test e from batch 102, so I’m probably going to send mine in for testing as well.

test e or c?
is batch 102 the first batch with new labels?
101 would have been the PG-13 rated labels?
Test e, batch 102 with new labels.
Email already sent to jano fellas. I hope this will give me more credit within the community. I know I’m new but I’m here to stay. Hence my bloodwork even tho members are here for years and don’t contribute bloodwork.

Is it batch 102 in the Test E? Definitely seems odd you’d have levels so low. I’m currently using test e from batch 102, so I’m probably going to send mine in for testing as well.
That would be amazing, I’ll cover your costs and then some. Let me know what you would like from me to make it happen.

I just feel like it would be awfully stupid to make bunk test as an established lab when 1 the raws are cheep as dirt and 2 it’s the only ester we can easily verify as bunk without an hplc test.

anybody remember that website where you can plan your cycle and see where your levels are?

edit: I think I found it, steroidplotter?

I just feel like it would be awfully stupid to make bunk test as an established lab when 1 the raws are cheep as dirt and 2 it’s the only ester we can easily verify as bunk without an hplc test.
i mean what would I have to be pinning a week to get 1437 levels. Like 250 mg a week? That’s less than half of what I’m currently pinning. If I’m a bad responder I’ll eat my words and have to pin 4 ml a week instead of two. But to me even if I’m running 400 mg a week I should see higher than 1437

Yeaj
i mean what would I have to be pinning a week to get 1437 levels. Like 250 mg a week? That’s less than half of what I’m currently pinning. If I’m a bad responder I’ll eat my words and have to pin 4 ml a week instead of two. But to me even if I’m running 400 mg a week I should see higher than 1437
yeah I’ve usually seen 5x the dose as a normal responder but I’ve seen some motherfuckers here who are using like a gram a week and pulling 10k total test levels!

I got bloods 2 weeks ago. I'm on trips test c at 250 a week. I was at 1500 36 hours or so after last pin.

so ya, your guess seems about right, I wonder where the rest is going. I didn't get a free test level on my last test, so I don't know what it was. But 500+ seems pretty high, no?

Can you do me a favor and give an estimated date of when you started taking my Test and also what kind of blood test/what lab service the test was through?

Thank you.