Triple B Solutions

And I might get shit for this but @Athlete127 and @cochino both of you guys are extremely knowledgeable and excel in your chosen sport. But what does the arguing back and forth really accomplish? It just adds to the nonsense and helps bury potential information or issues.

Every time you guys make up I’m relieved, then within 24 hours you guys break my heart again.

If trip sends me the money for it I’ll do it. I’m between jobs and currently have 10 useless vials of test on my desk. I already had to pay for this bloodwork and I’m in New York. It’s not cheap or easy to get bloodwork here. I was expecting good results. But clearly not.
What type of test was it? Did you go in and get blood drawn or was it.one of those mail in deals?

And I might get shit for this but @Athlete127 and @cochino both of you guys are extremely knowledgeable and excel in your chosen sport. But what does the arguing back and forth really accomplish? It just adds to the nonsense and helps bury potential information or issues.

Every time you guys make up I’m relieved, then within 24 hours you guys break my heart again.
the make up sex must be great

Follow the instructions Jano provides you. Be careful on the “fake return address”. If it’s non-existent or out of state or something weird then it can get flagged.
@Trenaroni
and make sure to get tracking number to him as soon as you have it. If he doesn't have it, he won't accept delivery or pick up or however it works.