Triple B Solutions

I started my cycle the first week of June with test e I had from my last cycle where my test numbers were very high. So real gear. I then switched to your test the ending of the second week of June I believe. So I been on your test for well over 4 weeks. I been on test in general since the first week of June. I do

I was tested thru a primary care physician they send it out for testing at a lab. I am from New York so you might know it’s not easy to get a test. My regular doctor wouldn’t do it because he’ll drop me for AAS usage. It’s insane he’s an old guy. So I went to a new doctor. It was all legit.
Yeah if you go back one page. Literally one page man. One page.
Did I miss it or have you dodged the question 3 times?
When did you start pinning this gear?? How long on cycle???

I don't buy from Trips so why would I send it in for testing? Since you do why don't you send some in for testing? I encourage everyone who buys to send it in for testing, especially if he's going to give you credit. I can't force them to so I mind my own business when it comes to members here. I suggest you do the same.
I bet you're one of those guys that goes to the gym and wastes time watching what others do. Oh wait yes you do.
So, you're not going to put any skin in the game. Because you'd rather stand on the sidelines talking shit.

Gotcha.

There's harm reduction and scam reduction. I don't believe you are either at this point but with your reluctance I can smell scammer.
As far as your gear, I have no reason to buy from you. There's plenty of other reputable labs outside of MESO and all these chickenshit paid source boards to buy from.

You still miss the whole point. In order to source here, that means you will be held to a higher standard than CURRENT sources.

HPLC testing is right here at your fingertips unlike it was in the past. I know you say you test every batch but that is a lie. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

You seem to think you're already above the sources that came before you, and nothing is further from the truth.

You can't compare yourself to Stan because of testing and honesty you couldn't wear his jockstrap. He was established long before he got to MESO.

DYEL is another example. People can say what they want but he was around long before hplc testing was available and he's still around.
Conner said he's bunk because he only pulled 3,000 total test at 500 mg a week..6× .
I've never seen bad bloodwork or underdosed blind samples from his lab. What got me was cross contamination on two blind samples.
The difference that Separates you from him is that he has been in this game for 20 years with satisfied customers. He has nothing to prove as long as his last batch is satisfactory.

As for you, you're acting like you've been there. You don't realize that you are just a pup, the game has changed and you have to sell yourself. That includes hplc testing which I ls readily available.

Quit trying to compare yourself to established sources and raise the bar.

Fuck I'm giving advice. Disregard everything I said and keep on being the defiant arrogant bastard that you are.
Dyel has multiple tests that show an off label hormone being present in the vial; what’s supposed to in it is there but there is other hormones as well. He refused to explain why something that shouldn’t be in the vial is in the vial. For that reason alone I wouldn’t touch his stuff.

update: I’m gonna send in samples to jano but trip will help me out with that so thanks to everyone who offered. I’ll send out an untampered vial and some of what I’m currently pinning. I’ll also get bloods done again at a different place. Trip even offered to help me out with that if need be.

anway I did get bloods done 3.5 days after last injection as I said in my initial post and many days. Trip and some feel that I could lose a big percentage of my t levels since it was after peak 36 hours.

He also thinks it’s not enough time on his gear alone. Which is fair from his perspective but I personally believe I lost strength when switching. I stated I started with a different source that I trust in the past and saw good results while starting this cycle.

I don’t think I’m a bad responder but if I have to inject a gram of test a week to get in the 3000 levels I rather not even use anymore. Cause something had to of changed in my body. And it’s not any type of tolerance

Dyel has multiple tests that show an off label hormone being present in the vial; what’s supposed to in it is there but there is other hormones as well. He refused to explain why something that shouldn’t be in the vial is in the vial. For that reason alone I wouldn’t touch his stuff.
You know why but I agree with you. Cross contamination of compounds = possible cross contamination with what else ?????

update: I’m gonna send in samples to jano but trip will help me out with that so thanks to everyone who offered. I’ll send out an untampered vial and some of what I’m currently pinning. I’ll also get bloods done again at a different place. Trip even offered to help me out with that if need be.

anway I did get bloods done 3.5 days after last injection as I said in my initial post and many days. Trip and some feel that I could lose a big percentage of my t levels since it was after peak 36 hours.

He also thinks it’s not enough time on his gear alone. Which is fair from his perspective but I personally believe I lost strength when switching. I stated I started with a different source that I trust in the past and saw good results while starting this cycle.

I don’t think I’m a bad responder but if I have to inject a gram of test a week to get in the 3000 levels I rather not even use anymore. Cause something had to of changed in my body. And it’s not any type of tolerance
Thank you for sending samples. Please don't ghost now!

I feel warm inside and like everyone has hugged and touched tips at least until the test results come back. Props to everyone involved in reaching a conclusion and my apologies for posts that were not helpful and off track.
Also, @Frozen we cool bro at least if you are with me. I go overboard I know and you have plenty of informative posts.
PS, you too @Hughinn and anyone else I was pissy with- my apologies
My shrink told me to quit being such a dick. I am trying but starting with baby steps.

Last edited:

There’s a lot of factors at play Trenaroni. I wouldn’t get discouraged. Get the gear tested. Get the bloods. We’ll figure it out and if you are a low responder you have options.

There’s a lot of factors at play Trenaroni. I wouldn’t get discouraged. Get the gear tested. Get the bloods. We’ll figure it out and if you are a low responder you have options.
Thanks man. Like I said a few pages back if it turns out it’s something on my end I’ll gladly eat my words. I did the bloods cuz I just wanted to contribute to the forum and get my prolactin and e levels checked to start dosing caber and aromasin. Figured it would be a two birds one stone thing

So you asking @cochino to buy from Trips? Come on man, that sounds stupid.
No need to buy. Trips offers credit and reimbursement for testing. He'd literally be out nothing as far pocketbook expense.

I'm just saying that if it's important enough to argue for 300 pages, then it's important enough to test personally.