Triple B Solutions

That would be amazing, I’ll cover your costs and then some. Let me know what you would like from me to make it happen.
Will you cover the cost of two tests? I posted the bad bloodwork.
I want to send an unopened vial to jano but I want to send the little bit I have left of my current bottle also that I’m pinning. But he will charge 200 for two tests. I want to see if these two bottles both from batch 102 but ordered weeks apart will show the same test levels.

Yeaj

yeah I’ve usually seen 5x the dose as a normal responder but I’ve seen some motherfuckers here who are using like a gram a week and pulling 10k total test levels!
But it’s funny cause my buddy who brews most my gear pins a gram a week and comes back in the low 3000s

but I don’t think he ever really comes off

Will you cover the cost of two tests? I posted the bad bloodwork.
I want to send an unopened vial to jano but I want to send the little bit I have left of my current bottle also that I’m pinning. But he will charge 200 for two tests. I want to see if these two bottles both from batch 102 but ordered weeks apart will show the same test levels.
he will cover the costs of all testing. test em both.

@BigBaldBeardGuy since you’ve been at meso, have you seen anyone try and work over a source for free gear?

like claim they didn’t get part of their order or something along those lines?

Can you do me a favor and give an estimated date of when you started taking my Test and also what kind of blood test/what lab service the test was through?

Thank you.
I started my cycle the first week of June with test e I had from my last cycle where my test numbers were very high. So real gear. I then switched to your test the ending of the second week of June I believe. So I been on your test for well over 4 weeks. I been on test in general since the first week of June. I do

I was tested thru a primary care physician they send it out for testing at a lab. I am from New York so you might know it’s not easy to get a test. My regular doctor wouldn’t do it because he’ll drop me for AAS usage. It’s insane he’s an old guy. So I went to a new doctor. It was all legit.

Thank you to the both of you. I appreciate it. I will be contacting jano today (someone said to do it anon so I use a new proton email? Or use the same one I ordered off trip so jano can verify it’s me?) I’ll use a fake return address.

ontop of that if it turns out this bottle of test is dosed anywhere near the 300 it’s supposed to once I start my new job in a few weeks I’ll send back each of you your money. But I’m 99 percent sure I’m not a poor responder and it’s the gear.
I was the one who recommended doing it anonymously. Maybe someone else can give their insight but I think doing it with a new separate proton would be the best way to go about it.

@BigBaldBeardGuy since you’ve been at meso, have you seen anyone try and work over a source for free gear?

like claim they didn’t get part of their order or something along those lines?

I haven’t seen it too often to be honest with you. Off the top of my head….

There was a guy early on in this thread that claimed to have not received 2 packs of anavar I believe. I don’t think Trips resent. I honestly forget.

In the TGI thread, there was @balco who stabbed the fuck out of the rubber stoppers and asked for replacement vials. TGI sent him replacements and then balco got crucified. It’s worth mentioning that balco also bought two vials off of someone else and then bitched because the crimps got damaged in shipping or something.

Most of these get handled via email and we only hear about it if there’s a problem. I would guess most sources just replace it.

So what? There's a lot of newbies here. You've been here 6 years. You are a confirmed gearwhore for Juicepal and now trying to get on the Trip train. Goes to show time isn't everything.
And you’re a confirmed pussy ass bitch who lurks on a thread all day of someone you’d never use. Creepy fucking old man

Thank you to the both of you. I appreciate it. I will be contacting jano today (someone said to do it anon so I use a new proton email? Or use the same one I ordered off trip so jano can verify it’s me?) I’ll use a fake return address.

ontop of that if it turns out this bottle of test is dosed anywhere near the 300 it’s supposed to once I start my new job in a few weeks I’ll send back each of you your money. But I’m 99 percent sure I’m not a poor responder and it’s the gear.

Follow the instructions Jano provides you. Be careful on the “fake return address”. If it’s non-existent or out of state or something weird then it can get flagged.