Triple B Solutions

Once again, we should wait till the testing comes back. He said he’s going to contact Jano and get the process started so it would be better to save the pitchforks and hate until we get the results back.

That's not how we do thing's. We have to go back and forth for 10 pages and get absolutely nowhere. i think it's an unwritten rule of this thread.

I’ll match that and donate $50 as well.

Let’s see what Trips attitude on this is first. He should be willing to send @Trenaroni the testing amount himself.
I appreciate 95% of the shit you do around here. And I can understand why you don’t like me and won’t like me. I accept that, I’ve been lenient towards this lab because I’ve had great results. But the second I see a bad test result I’m out. Probably won’t even look in this thread again. After skank got a bad test from DO I literally haven’t looked at that thread since.

I’ll go out of my way to burn a source down if there’s a real reason to

That's not how we do thing's. We have to go back and forth for 10 pages and get absolutely nowhere. i think it's an unwritten rule of this thread.
Yeah, the nonsense is absurd to me. I’ve seen two members come together to offer to cover the majority of the cost of testing, and @Trenaroni said he was going to contact Jano.

I just don’t see the need of going back and forth slinging shit at each other. No one can know for sure until testing comes back.

That’s absolutely how it’s seemed to be lately. That’s all I’ve tried to say but hey totes argue for 100 pages so trips can figure out wtf to respond to and just look past everything

I never said I was smart, I just said I can spot a lame as bandwagoner circle jerk when I see one. For heavens sake I hope I got better shit to do than a popular guy on an Internet forum when I’m 45.
If you actually a vet of the PED industry then a see you peel of and show your knowledge and hard work.
blah blah blah - that is your opinion. My opinion is you don't know shit.

Yeah, the nonsense is absurd to me. I’ve seen two members come together to offer to cover the majority of the cost of testing, and @Trenaroni said he was going to contact Jano.

I just don’t see the need of going back and forth slinging shit at each other. No one can know for sure until testing comes back.
Yes Yes, I shall behave now.

Just got blood work done. Got the results back. I really don’t like what I see @TripleBSolutions. I’m injecting 600 mg a week with only 1437

View attachment 151029View attachment 151030I also haven’t run a cycle in over a year since starting this one almost 2 months ago.

bloods were taken 3.5 days post last injection.
Well this thread is moving so fast I have not read everything yet. Please send a vial to Jano for testing. I will cover your testing cost.

Can you also tell me about your injection protocol, how long you have been running my test, what lab service did the blood test. Thank you.

Other customers who have the same batch of Test E please send a sample to Jano as well. I will pay for the testing cost, shipping, and give you an extra $100 in credit.

I appreciate 95% of the shit you do around here. And I can understand why you don’t like me and won’t like me. I accept that, I’ve been lenient towards this lab because I’ve had great results. But the second I see a bad test result I’m out. Probably won’t even look in this thread again. After skank got a bad test from DO I literally haven’t looked at that thread since.

I’ll go out of my way to burn a source down if there’s a real reason to

I’m glad you like 95% of what I contribute. I honestly have nothing against you at all.

I was surprised by your post this morning.

Well this thread is moving so fast I have not read everything yet. Please send a vial to Jano for testing. I will cover your testing cost.

Can you also tell me about your injection protocol, how long you have been running my test, who the lab

Other customers who have the same batch of Test E please send a sample to Jano as well. I will pay for the testing cost, shipping, and give you an extra $100 in credit.
Looks like @Trenaroni will be getting testing.

I’ll match that and donate $50 as well.

Let’s see what Trips attitude on this is first. He should be willing to send @Trenaroni the testing amount himself.
Thank you to the both of you. I appreciate it. I will be contacting jano today (someone said to do it anon so I use a new proton email? Or use the same one I ordered off trip so jano can verify it’s me?) I’ll use a fake return address.

ontop of that if it turns out this bottle of test is dosed anywhere near the 300 it’s supposed to once I start my new job in a few weeks I’ll send back each of you your money. But I’m 99 percent sure I’m not a poor responder and it’s the gear.

Thank you to the both of you. I appreciate it. I will be contacting jano today (someone said to do it anon so I use a new proton email? Or use the same one I ordered off trip so jano can verify it’s me?) I’ll use a fake return address.

ontop of that if it turns out this bottle of test is dosed anywhere near the 300 it’s supposed to once I start my new job in a few weeks I’ll send back each of you your money. But I’m 99 percent sure I’m not a poor responder and it’s the gear.
use proton

Can you also tell me about your injection protocol, how long you have been running my test, who the lab

Well, if anything, that is a fair response.

1.5 inch needles 25 g into the glutes. Switching between left and right. I’ve been on your gear for abt a month and a half. Test was taken 3.5 days after my last injection.

I’ll be contacting jano and sending out a sample this week. If he responds fast enough I’ll even send it out tomorrow or today.