Triple B Solutions

Then why are you attacking other members if not for the defense of a vendor? If you are not defending the vendor, what is the purpose?
I think he made it pretty clear he doesn’t agree with constantly bashing me because of an “attitude” issue. For the record I continue to try working with the same people who insult me constantly. Customers get treated extremely well. If I make mistakes I own it and fix it.

Frozen isn’t the only one jumping in here saying the same thing.

They don’t want to actually better the lab, they just want to sit here and have excuse to bitch at people over the internet.

C’mon man. That’s how you really feel?

I quit bitching about Trips. I want to see him do his own thing on his own now. You guys can buy all you want from him, free to do so obviously.

We got him to see the value of testing his shit. He hasn’t been doing that for weeks now but at least he’s got samples to Jano so he’s getting back on track with that.

Enjoy your source bud.

Then why are you attacking other members if not for the defense of a vendor? If you are not defending the vendor, what is the purpose?
I’m attacking members? Because properly dosed drugs for a dealer on the black market isn’t good enough? Either we all as a unit wait until trips or any source for that matter produces an inferior product and we lynch them in the town square. Or even better if meso as a unit really wants to see more hplc testing boycot his lab until he produces tests. Maybe that will light a fire under his ass!
I have never discredited a fellow member that’s provided quality input. But I’ll tell you what the pharmacist at my cvs I use is a complete snaring hag, but I still go pick up my prescriptions. Attitude is not something you base an underground business on, if he had better attitude his business may be better but all that really matters is the product quality.

Meso is harm reduction. Attitude is not harm, if you find bad attitude is harmful to your personal endeavors then maybe take up bird watching or building pirate ships out of popsicle sticks

Frozen isn’t the only one jumping in here saying the same thing.
He's also not the only one I have called out for defending a source.
I’m attacking members? Because properly dosed drugs for a dealer on the black market isn’t good enough? Either we all as a unit wait until trips or any source for that matter produces an inferior product and we lynch them in the town square. Or even better if meso as a unit really wants to see more hplc testing boycot his lab until he produces tests. Maybe that will light a fire under his ass!
I have never discredited a fellow member that’s provided quality input. But I’ll tell you what the pharmacist at my cvs I use is a complete snaring hag, but I still go pick up my prescriptions. Attitude is not something you base an underground business on, if he had better attitude his business may be better but all that really matters is the product quality.
You're literally shitting on @BigBaldBeardGuy @cochino and @trl01 (possibly others those are just the first 3 that come to mind) so yes, you are attacking other members.

Let the vendors protect and defend themselves. Not just Trips, all of them. I couldn't give a shit less about bad or disrespectful attitudes, the only time I have made attitude an issue is when a vendor is pretending to be the only one being held to a specific standard, which is not at all the case. Any vendor that believes they're the only one being hounded hasn't read enough vendor threads to see how many get run off in the first week.

Thanks but I will decline. This has been 500 pages of back and forth with little change.
I just figured anything for testing and harm reduction would benefit the board. But I completely understand. And like I said, thank you and 3B for always looking out for the board. You guys have helped far more then you know.

youre the wrong person to ask this. trips gave you free gear and youre asking people to anonymously place an order with him. think about how that looks.
So because Trip gave me free gear, other people can’t place an order and test/inspect his products? That doesn’t make sense. The review/test results wouldn’t be coming from me. They’d be coming from someone who anonymously ordered.

Does that mean @SkankHunt blind test are invalid because I received free gear from Trip?

You’re sayin your done but I can almost guarantee your old ass is gonna jump on the bbbg bandwagon and open endedly bitch and complain for another 300 pages.
My "old ass' can do as I damned well please and there's nothing a punk ass bitch like you can do about it.

Trips is calling you. He needs his cock sucked again so you can get your free gear.

Last edited:
My "old ass' can do as I damned well please and there's nothing a punk ass bitch like you can do about it.

Trips is calling you. He needs his cock sucked again so you can get your free gear.
@cochino if you took me up on my offer and spent some time talking to me you would see me in a different light. I don’t pay any shills here. Even on SST where that sort of thing is a bit more acceptable I have only offered credit for HONEST reviews.

I am not this shady person you seem to think. I have values and I hold myself accountable.

This has become a chat room for freaks. I just want good gear and @trl01 I know what you are I see freaks like you at the gym with their cell phones sitting at the machine for 20 mins taking selfie’s wearing your skinny sweatpants and a fucking dangly earring. Only a stones throw away from being the next dateline nbc victim.
This is why I built my homegym so I can be on my phone 30 min without being bothered.

He's the leader of the weave twips awone fan club. As leader his main duty is to deescalate any situations that may arise and sometimes he gets carried away.

Meso is harm reduction. Attitude is not harm, if you find bad attitude is harmful to your personal endeavors then maybe take up bird watching or building pirate ships out of popsicle sticks

Ha. Well, if all you got from my posts were “Trips attitude sucks” then you really didn’t read. Unless that’s the convenient spin you put on it.

I think I say “misleading” more than “attitude”. Trips isn’t exactly the most upfront and transparent guy. And that’s harm reduction to the core since guys need to trust the anonymous source that they’re ordering from over the Internet. If he presented stuff better then perhaps it would be more transparent.

Last edited:
Just got blood work done. Got the results back. I really don’t like what I see @TripleBSolutions. I’m injecting 600 mg a week with only 1437

E3BBA0EB-6C82-4B6E-AEEB-1E407D98F538.jpegD20BD98F-FB62-49B6-8D81-9D63F82F1CB3.jpegI also haven’t run a cycle in over a year since starting this one almost 2 months ago.

bloods were taken 3.5 days post last injection.

This has become a chat room for freaks. I just want good gear and @trl01 I know what you are I see freaks like you at the gym with their cell phones sitting at the machine for 20 mins taking selfie’s wearing your skinny sweatpants and a fucking dangly earring. Only a stones throw away from being the next dateline nbc victim.
Lmao. I seen "that guy" at the gym yesterday.

Took more time posing in front of the mirror flexing than lifting. Was obviously on some heavy gear. And didn't really know how to lift.

Just got blood work done. Got the results back. I really don’t like what I see @TripleBSolutions. I’m injecting 600 mg a week with only 1437

View attachment 151029View attachment 151030I also haven’t run a cycle in over a year since starting this one almost 2 months ago.

bloods were taken 3.5 days post last injection.
That’s not very good, what sub batch are you using lol! I came back at 1300 on 200mg a week. It was on his test e batch 103
You must be running batch 103.3

That’s not very good, what sub batch are you using lol! I came back at 1300 on 200mg a week. It was on his test e batch 103
You must be running batch 103.3
Batch 102. I’m so upset honestly. You think I would be in 2300 levels like my last cycle from a different source.

Then why don't you put your money where your mouth is?
I've seen you for hundreds of posts criticizing everything about this guy.

He's offered to completely reimburse anything you decide to test, at any lab you want to test it. You can easily put in am order where he doesn't know it's you, and you can put whole goddamn debate to rest.

But, you don't. Why?

Seems to my like if your concerns were legitimately about harm reduction, you'd jump at the chance.

Or is it all because you don't like his attitude? Or possibly......You're shilling for another source????

If it's truly harm reduction, I'll pledge you 40$ in bitcoin right now to offset your costs. And I bet a few others will also chip in

We're all interested I testing and safety. But not all of us give a shit about his attitude. Just the quality of his gear.