Triple B Solutions

I agree with all that. I said "Anavar is mild as far as side effects".
Gotcha. Thought when you said didn't feel anything, I thought different. It does come with side effects. Muscle pumps are killer for me if my potassium and sodium levels are out of wack. I get horny as fuck on Anavar. More than any other aas I have ever ran. (Never ran tren). I get indigestion but not as bad as drol or dbol.

You miss the point. As usual. You claimed to test each batch. Then you claim to brew in giant sized batches. Then it’s sub-batches next to each other. And moving forward it’s going to be smaller batches.

If you made something and didn’t test it then be transparent about it.

If you don’t want to test everything then don’t.

It sounds like the majority of your customers don’t care if you test or not. So give them what they want - untested gear.

We were trying not to be pessimistic and we were trying to make your lab better. WE failed. I wave the white flag and give up. Don’t test anymore.

But we are going to do the same exact thing with the next source. And we’ll see if they find any value in testing.
That’s upsetting to me because you know I have several thousand wrapped up in testing right now. I’m waiting for more raws and then I’ll have even more invested in testing. I keep offering to cover testing fees and I practically beg for testing in here.

You and @cochino don’t like me but I have offered to cover your testing fees and give you a refund on my gear after you test it and examine it. I do not see how it gets better than that to encourage user testing.

That’s not true. You can use them as a preworkout. Or run 2 days on/2 days with a different oral. Dose once a day. Many different ways. Anabolism is anabolism. Anavar has a 8 hr half-life. It’s going to be difficult to achieve stable bloods.

Fuck. This is “know it all-ism” again. I’m gonna have new guys on my ass here soon.
100% disagree.... thousands of clients I have worked with and 2 off ends up with way more sides (especially females)

that 2 on 2 off with a different oral is so out dated... makes no sense to be honest just in terms of my thinking

everyone has their way, though.

Last edited:
Anavar is far from mild especially at 50 mg. It doesn't work right away like drol, but after 7-10 days, you will definitely see strength gains from legit Anavar at that dose. Size gains not so much.
Interesting. Was taking 50 mgs of PPL Var and didn’t get any strength, size, feelz, or anything else from it for 3 weeks. Dropped it because I didn’t feel the need to take it. Only got some bacne (which I’ve never gotten in my life).

Definitely was disappointed by it.

Interesting. Was taking 50 mgs of PPL Var and didn’t get any strength, size, feelz, or anything else from it for 3 weeks. Dropped it because I didn’t feel the need to take it. Only got some bacne (which I’ve never gotten in my life).
I would say it was underdosed. Honestly I've never heard of a non responder to Var. I'm sure its possible but I'm guessing the former.

Definitely was disappointed by it.
I'd try another source. Anavar is my favorite oral I've tried

Meso is filled with a bunch of diva wannabes and ornery old men these days.
mad gran torino GIF

Hm. I have some of Trips Var, but I haven’t even tried it cause I was so disappointed. I guess I’ll give it another go.
I'll just say PPL may not be the best choice to judge your experience. Im not giving Trips an endorsement either, but if you have legit Anavar you will know it.

I'll just say PPL may not be the best choice to judge your experience. Im not giving Trips an endorsement either, but if you have legit Anavar you will know it.
Alright, you convinced me. I will try it again. Sdrol is getting to me anyways. Acid reflux is getting out of hand haha.

Instead of being so pessimistic and rude you could work with me and have a say improving this lab.
what do you think theyve been doing from the start? instead you take everything as a personal attack on you and think everyone is out to get you complaining about how youre scrutinized more than anyone else. in case you havent noticed, youre the only domestic ugl on meso right now so dont attribute your success to anything else until theres some competition.

you still cant comprehend that people are doubting what you do because of how youve acted and responded to issues.