Triple B Solutions

Trip’s Deca has to be the smoothest steroid I’ve ever injected. I seriously can’t tell I did. It puts his Test E to shame honestly, and that is pretty damn smooth. Kudos. I’m glad I’m getting it tested, because if it was just only MCT oil I wouldn’t be surprised lol

Trip’s Deca has to be the smoothest steroid I’ve ever injected. I seriously can’t tell I did. It puts his Test E to shame honestly, and that is pretty damn smooth. Kudos. I’m glad I’m getting it tested, because if it was just only MCT oil I wouldn’t be surprised lol

Hmm...like you say, that can be good and bad

Thanks. Fack. I've never used MCT. I'm worried that it won't agree with my ass-cheeks and then I'll be in the hole with the big order that I wanna place.
*edit: I want to get a sample to test for reactions but dude has a min $order right??
If what you’re afraid of is an allergic reaction, strictly speaking, you may want to have some over-the-counter anti-histamine in hand like Allegra, Zyrtec, Claritin, etc. If that’s what it is. They kick in within a few minutes and you can actually feel it, if you ever take them with a runny nose. Not saying you should go ahead and swallow the pill then inject, but is better to have it and not need than need it and not have it.

The boldenone undecylenate should be even smoother in that case.

If what you’re afraid of is an allergic reaction, strictly speaking, you may want to have some over-the-counter anti-histamine in hand like Allegra, Zyrtec, Claritin, etc. If that’s what it is. They kick in within a few minutes and you can actually feel it, if you ever take them with a runny nose. Not saying you should go ahead and swallow the pill then inject, but is better to have it and not need than need it and not have it.
I just have bit of hypochondria related to trying new oils. I used basicstero Primo a few month ago and it put me in the hospital. My ass cheek was the size of a volleyball. Still don't know what was in the oil that caused it.

I just have bit of hypochondria related to trying new oils. I used basicstero Primo a few month ago and it put me in the hospital. My ass cheek was the size of a volleyball. Still don't know what was in the oil that caused it.
For real? Was it infected? Did you get it drained or did you have to get surgery?

Does anyone know if there’s labs for the Test C with the newer label?

For real? Was it infected? Did you get it drained or did you have to get surgery?
No it wasn't infected. My ass blew up 8 hours after the shot. I told the doc at the hospital straight-up that I injected steroids...They drugged me up, drained it, and told me that I had an allergic reaction. Sent me home 4 hours later with 500mg ibuprofen and that was that. Took a week or so for the swelling to go down.
*EDIT: I have used their test before which is apparently the same oil..so idk..it was the first Enanthate that I have used..if that could be a factor.

No it wasn't infected. My ass blew up 8 hours after the shot. I told the doc at the hospital straight-up that I injected steroids...They drugged me up, drained it, and told me that I had an allergic reaction. Sent me home 4 hours later with 500mg ibuprofen and that was that. Took a week or so for the swelling to go down.
*EDIT: I have used their test before which is apparently the same oil..so idk..it was the first Enanthate that I have used..if that could be a factor.
Been reading quite a few horror stories about enanthate last few days. My own experience was bad. If he said allergic reaction, that’s all you need to know. Keep an anti-histamine in your drawer. You can pick that up OTC at your local pharmacy.

Do you think I have a lesser chance of having the same reaction from Trips primo?...Being as how he uses minimal-no solvents?
A previous vendor here made the most brutal primo on earth. I had a golf ball sized lump for 14 days anywhere I’d pin it. So I’m pretty sensitive. Trip’s primo has never caused me pip. Obviously ymmv but my experience has been positive in terms of the smoothness of his stuff.