Triple B Solutions

A previous vendor here made the most brutal primo on earth. I had a golf ball sized lump for 14 days anywhere I’d pin it. So I’m pretty sensitive. Trip’s primo has never caused me pip. Obviously ymmv but my experience has been positive in terms of the smoothness of his stuff.
It have eo in it? If so I bet i tried the same primo and it gave me a softball lump in my ass cheek

Probably the next thing I’m gonna try from Trip. I’ve only heard good things.
Does not mean as much coming from me but I pin it every single day with no issues. It might be a pain to receive low solvent gear in the winter but it’s worth having little to no pip.

Today's day 5 of 50mg dbol and I was gunna run it alongside 600mg testE. couldnt get needles anywhere til today so I'm gunna try to jab in an extra couple mgs. I want to take 300mg mon and thurs. Should I take 600mg today to make up for missing monday? (i want to; is there any reason not to?) Do you guys usually pin extra at the start to get it going?

Today's day 5 of 50mg dbol and I was gunna run it alongside 600mg testE. couldnt get needles anywhere til today so I'm gunna try to jab in an extra couple mgs. I want to take 300mg mon and thurs. Should I take 600mg today to make up for missing monday? (i want to; is there any reason not to?) Do you guys usually pin extra at the start to get it going?
No, just pin 300mg. No point in front loading like that, you'll mostly just cause a lot of extra sides by doing that

not a problem for anyone on test

There are studies showing that low testosterone also increases your risk for heart disease. So in reality, optimizing your testosterone with TRT is the healthiest thing one can do. Unfortunately we have a bunch of muppet doctors who are absolutely terrified that testosterone will cause you to have a heart attack at the age of 40 and drop dead. I’ve met some doctors who fear monger hardcore about testosterone. Fortunately my doctor is cool about it and he orders all my lab work to check biomarkers for health (cardiovascular, metabolic, etc) a few times a year and my insurance pays for it.