Triple B Solutions

He should review his video tape cause his package wasn't even sealed, just the items were. No seal tape whatsoever on the box. I would advise him to go see how usps workers deal with packages. The boxes fly from one container to another.

I understand mistakes happen, but this was sloppiness on his end. This a very bad way to conduct a business such as this one.
I've mentioned this to trip before by email and possibly said something in this thread.
One of my packs, no tape either. he says that draws suspicion. But the box to me was damaged and you could literally see into the box. yes the vials and shit are wrapped so you can't see them, but you can see a vacuum packed thing in a box without opening the box.

I've mentioned this to trip before by email and possibly said something in this thread.
One of my packs, no tape either. he says that draws suspicion. But the box to me was damaged and you could literally see into the box. yes the vials and shit are wrapped so you can't see them, but you can see a vacuum packed thing in a box without opening the box
I did ask him to seal the box to aviod the risk of vacuumed bags flying out of it. Well see.

He should review his video tape cause his package wasn't even sealed, just the items were. No seal tape whatsoever on the box. I would advise him to go see how usps workers deal with packages. The boxes fly from one container to another.

I understand mistakes happen, but this was sloppiness on his end. This a very bad way to conduct a business such as this one.
Sorry for dropping the ball on your order. I messed up and you will be getting extras to compensate.

The USPS boxes are self sealing and I have never had a package lost or destroyed in the mail. Excessive tape is something that can be considered suspicious. I would not go so far to say that the box was not sealed at all. It did have tape on it correct?

One of my packs, no tape either. he says that draws suspicion. But the box to me was damaged and you could literally see into the box. yes the vials and shit are wrapped so you can't see them, but you can see a vacuum packed thing in a box without opening the box.
You did! I made a change and the boxes are sealed with tape now.

Sorry for dropping the ball on your order. I messed up and you will be getting extras to compensate.

The USPS boxes are self sealing and I have never had a package lost or destroyed in the mail. Excessive tape is something that can be considered suspicious. I would not go so far to say that the box was not sealed at all. It did have tape on it correct?
As i said earlier mistakes happen and i understand. Also, Im not asking for excessive tape , but as u can see in the pic there was no tape at all . One piece of tape on the self sealing part of the box would've sufficed, for your security and ours.

Just to let u guys know Trip just emailed me, he well fix the situation. Ill keep you updated.
Happened to me aswell, forgot a couple bottles of primo, was cool about it, thanked me for being cool about it and was in my mailbox 3 days later. Just FYI so you can sleep better.

Johnny in sorting is banging your tren as we speak.

Idk how USPS is I work for ups. Its straight . For whatever that's worth. Too.much volume on a time frame . Not studying boxes with extra tape . I mean I load some trucks and smell marijuana no body studies it . Again i say, for what itd worth .

You did! I made a change and the boxes are sealed with tape now.
Buy yourself some large circle tape. It’s cheap and looks a lot more professional (and less suspicious) than packing tape.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Retail-Package-Circle-Stickers-labels/dp/B00OTT1FZW/ref=ex_alt_wg_m?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00OTT1FZW&psc=1&pd_rd_w=1973M&pf_rd_p=e06954f1-ab26-49e7-940f-21fea3d5decd&pf_rd_r=JSC64DQBT9JX22P04S93&pd_rd_r=00f82a8a-4b25-4bc1-86c0-23b55dcb77f4&pd_rd_wg=POw15

Idk how USPS is I work for ups. Its straight . For whatever that's worth. Too.much volume on a time frame . Not studying boxes with extra tape . I mean I load some trucks and smell marijuana no body studies it . Again i say, for what itd worth .
My cousin worked at UPS when he was a younger kid and he dropped a box that split open everywhere. It was Oxycontin pills. He snatched as many as he could in his pockets, sold them in a few months and bought a new car. True story.

My cousin worked at UPS when he was a younger kid and he dropped a box that split open everywhere. It was Oxycontin pills. He snatched as many as he could in his pockets, sold them in a few months and bought a new car. True story.
Yea alot of prescriptions coming. The sound is undeniable. I'm here for the long haul though. Need that insurance and pension