Triple B Solutions

I do place some smaller orders more frequently sometimes, but just waiting until you have the available expendable income to get $250 worth isn’t an extra hassle. $250 for gear really isn’t much at all.
If I don’t go over $250 with a single source is because my ancillaries are ordered via a different provider. Pharma only with ancillaries.

lol @ these labels. Their a comical attempt to look pharmaceutical. What the fuck is an "npp" injection. Should properly read “NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE” and “DROSTANOLONE ENANTHATE”, but whatever. Can’t wait for mine.
Its an UGL not a pharmacy. As long as the inside is sterile and properly formulated is what should matter.

Can't wait for my Turinable to arrive:p

Not worth it. You just know the box you’d get caught opening would be arthritis meds or some stupid shit, too.
Yea that's majority of it. Old folks not getting out for the pandemic. Alot of people ordering produce. Yea it gets sour . Plus online shopping is the new fad. Can you imagine the volume we have every day due to the money incentives Biden has implemented. Again I say, worrying about taping a box is just comical to me . Were cranking up in there. Supervisors dont touch a box or come out of their little offices to see how bad were getting fucked . My advice just make sure its secured bc these boxes can get crushed under a bed or treadmill or lawnmower in. a box going to Lowe's. Then it's a problem if seen. So tape and secure is my opinion . But I dont think USPS is cranking up like us . Just my two cents

That was one of the smoothest injections of any steroid that I've ever had. Hmmm. No pip whatsoever. There are steroids in this, right Trip?