Triple B Solutions

You fucking kill me man. I was waiting for the day BBBG would roast me lmao. It’s honestly the reason I want to get it tested, because it’s almost questionable how PIP-less it is.
All you gotta do is wear some sweet tank tops like me to hey BBBG to roast you!

@BigBaldBeardGuy The leopard print tank lives on!

67C48839-AE83-4A47-8F1D-14959138A114.jpeg

I don’t know if there is a good way to quantify it, but I will try.

1.) Ease of loading a pin

2.) immediate pain level after injecting

3.) post injection pain the next day or so.

And with all three of those, it’s the best I’ve used. It’s as easy and painless/pip free as doing my TRT subq. With trips test e, I know I injected there the day before, it’s not sore or anything, but I can just tell. Then with the Deca I honestly have to think and remember if I actually did inject the day before.

Tren and Trest I’ve had some weird injection site reactions to, so I’m glad I have a 19nor I can take and not have PIP/injection site reaction.
Trips shit knots me up for about 3 days. PPL done me the same way. I’m dealing with it for now because I’m on the road and left all my shit at home.

Trips shit knots me up for about 3 days. PPL done me the same way. I’m dealing with it for now because I’m on the road and left all my shit at home.

What compounds? Knots can also be caused by poor injection technique. It’s not always the gear.

I’m surprised, you are the first person that has ever said that. If you want to talk about it and see if we can fix it you know where to find me.

What compounds? Knots can also be caused by poor injection technique. It’s not always the gear.
Test E, and maybe so but Stanford’s never got me, nor pharmacon or titanium. Not knocking the gear. Just saying I react to it and I don’t pin any different than I ever have.

I shoot 3 1/2 cc of his stuff in my delts EOD and it’s somewhat painless. I’m currently using 1cc sust 1cc primo 1cc eq 1/2 cc cyp

I’m surprised, you are the first person that has ever said that. If you want to talk about it and see if we can fix it you know where to find me.
Yea man I’m not being negative towards you. Just saying that I do react to it. It does pin smooth but the next day I got a knot.

Yea man I’m not being negative towards you. Just saying that I do react to it. It does pin smooth but the next day I got a knot.
If it’s not working out for you shoot me an email. I would like for you to be satisfied. It’s rare but possible you are having a reaction to the MCT. Happen to have any nut allergies?

If it’s not working out for you shoot me an email. I would like for you to be satisfied. It’s rare but possible you are having a reaction to the MCT. Happen to have any nut allergies?
Do you mean jizz or nut like peanuts?
Curious do you put any mig in your mct? I suspect this may be what gets me (other brands). I can also smell something different with stuff in mct that gives me PIP.

That's pretty cool of you Trip.
Another UGL that we all know would have responded with something like this..."Каждый человек по-разному реагирует на анаболические стероиды, тупой американский козел. Это не наша проблема, поэтому мы вам ничем не поможем. Так жаль. Иди к черту свою мать, look at big Ukrainian man below so you forget problem."

Haha...well, if I take 200mg grams of Tren weekly, I can sleep at night. 600mg weekly, no sleep. It just comes from experience.

*Of course* it's not exact, I wasn't trying to be...and there's no need to be an absolute dick head on a message board and react to a comment like that. So fuck you, you punk piece of shit. You have big balls when you type, raisins in real life.
I do have raisins. All part of the 101mg of Tren I have taken over the years. Oh and btw, you said;
Over the years, I know what Tren does to me, even down to the milligram.

EVEN DOWN TO THE MILLIGRAM. Showing how advanced you are in your “feelz” to know with great certainty the mg in which you have injected. So before you get all high and mighty perhaps you should read wtf you write and I won’t have to reply to your ridiculous allegations. And to think you had the nerve to come back and say I’m a piece of shit?
You must be taking 103mg of Tren getting all this rage for no reason.
Now get off me and my raisinettes.

I do have raisins. All part of the 101mg of Tren I have taken over the years. Oh and btw, you said;

EVEN DOWN TO THE MILLIGRAM. Showing how advanced you are in your “feelz” to know with great certainty the mg in which you have injected. So before you get all high and mighty perhaps you should read wtf you write and I won’t have to reply to your ridiculous allegations. And to think you had the nerve to come back and say I’m a piece of shit?
You must be taking 103mg of Tren getting all this rage for no reason.
Now get off me and my raisinettes.
um why do you have brown stuff on your raisins?

Sponsors