Triple B Solutions

What did you pin? Personally, his Deca has to be the best steroid I’ve ever injected. Truly impressive.

I’m just curious. What qualities are you looking for when you inject and then proclaim it “the best steroid I’ve ever injected. Truly impressive.”

I’ve never given it any thought but honestly, I don’t know what to be looking for. Perhaps that’s why I’ve never fully appreciated a steroid injection. Please share. I would like to experience a fine and impressive steroid injection as well.

Lol, just busting your balls. That’s a pretty crazy comment though. I would imagine straight MCT oil would be pretty pip free. Would that make it a good steroid? Deca is almost always pip-free my man. Super long eaters are easy.

Last edited:
How was it better? Do you notice a difference between injecting different steroids?

I don’t know if there is a good way to quantify it, but I will try.

1.) Ease of loading a pin

2.) immediate pain level after injecting

3.) post injection pain the next day or so.

And with all three of those, it’s the best I’ve used. It’s as easy and painless/pip free as doing my TRT subq. With trips test e, I know I injected there the day before, it’s not sore or anything, but I can just tell. Then with the Deca I honestly have to think and remember if I actually did inject the day before.

Tren and Trest I’ve had some weird injection site reactions to, so I’m glad I have a 19nor I can take and not have PIP/injection site reaction.

I’m just curious. What qualities are you looking for when you inject and then proclaim it “the best steroid I’ve ever injected. Truly impressive.”

I’ve never given it any thought but honestly, I don’t know what to be looking for. Perhaps that’s why I’ve never fully appreciated a steroid injection. Please share. I would like to experience a fine and impressive steroid injection as well.

Lol, just busting your balls. That’s a pretty crazy comment though. I would imagine straight MCT oil would be pretty pip free. Would that make it a good steroid? Deca is almost always pip-free my man. Super long eaters are easy.
You fucking kill me man. I was waiting for the day BBBG would roast me lmao. It’s honestly the reason I want to get it tested, because it’s almost questionable how PIP-less it is.

Do u guys have have any good references that show the differences between 10 pounds of fat and 10 pounds of water weight? I can't tell why some of my bodybuilder friends say they hate bloating up and putting on water weight. Maybe I just don't know what it actually looks like

Do u guys have have any good references that show the differences between 10 pounds of fat and 10 pounds of water weight? I can't tell why some of my bodybuilder friends say they hate bloating up and putting on water weight. Maybe I just don't know what it actually looks like
You would probably get more responses in more appropriate thread

Do you guys know what that french breakfast food is? The one that looks like a pancake but it's not a pancake but you put whipped-cream and berries on it just like a pancake but it's not a pancake?

Sponsors