Triple B Solutions

So my order arrived from Trip in two days. I’ve never gotten a pack so quickly but fucking A… huge kudos to trip! That’s how you run a business. None of this waiting for several weeks to get a domestic order bullshit.

Test E, and maybe so but Stanford’s never got me, nor pharmacon or titanium. Not knocking the gear. Just saying I react to it and I don’t pin any different than I ever have.

I just got some mast e and tren a from Trip. I’ll post if I experience any pip when I start using it. I gotta say that I like that his mast e is 250mg/ml instead of the usual 200mg.

I do have raisins. All part of the 101mg of Tren I have taken over the years. Oh and btw, you said;

EVEN DOWN TO THE MILLIGRAM. Showing how advanced you are in your “feelz” to know with great certainty the mg in which you have injected. So before you get all high and mighty perhaps you should read wtf you write and I won’t have to reply to your ridiculous allegations. And to think you had the nerve to come back and say I’m a piece of shit?
You must be taking 103mg of Tren getting all this rage for no reason.
Now get off me and my raisinettes.

Right...and you can take those words to the extreme, like you did, or you can take them in the sense that I MEANT them, meaning I know how much Tren I can take and still get sleep at night.

It's not a "felz" thing, it's actual sleep I was taking about.

I must admit. You did get me all raged up yesterday. I was going to ask you if you were ever in Indianapolis so you could sign the waiver at Carlson Gracie Academy on M, W, or F night so we could roll and you could show me how big your balls were.

But I'm calm now :)

So my order arrived from Trip in two days. I’ve never gotten a pack so quickly but fucking A… huge kudos to trip! That’s how you run a business. None of this waiting for several weeks to get a domestic order bullshit.
We got it at the same time. Is yours batch 103? :p <3

Right...and you can take those words to the extreme, like you did, or you can take them in the sense that I MEANT them, meaning I know how much Tren I can take and still get sleep at night.

It's not a "felz" thing, it's actual sleep I was taking about.

I must admit. You did get me all raged up yesterday. I was going to ask you if you were ever in Indianapolis so you could sign the waiver at Carlson Gracie Academy on M, W, or F night so we could roll and you could show me how big your balls were.

But I'm calm now :)
You in Indy? Born and raised in the Southside myself. Lived in haughville for about 10yrs. Back out south now. What a small world

It's funny, I do train with a couple cops. Complete pricks. We always crank the submissions extra tight when we train with them.
jiu jitsu? More cops should be hand2hand combat proficent IMO. Not a SJW by any means, but there would be alot less police shootings if they all knew how to spinning hook-kick people in the face.

jiu jitsu? More cops should be hand2hand combat proficent IMO. Not a SJW by any means, but there would be alot less police shootings if they all knew how to spinning hook-kick people in the face.
Yes. And I agree.

Here's the problem. Cops have an us vs them mentality. They view you, law abiding citizens and criminals, as the army they are fighting against. There's a thin blue line where cops will protect and lie for each other at all costs. It's them vs the people, in their minds.

They want to use force against you, even lethal force, because they view you as lesser than them. They have no problem violating you. Are there some good cops? Very little, in my view.

Yes. And I agree.

Here's the problem. Cops have an us vs them mentality. They view you, law abiding citizens and criminals, as the army they are fighting against. There's a thin blue line where cops will protect and lie for each other at all costs. It's them vs the people, in their minds.

They want to use force against you, even lethal force, because they view you as lesser than them. They have no problem violating you. Are there some good cops? Very little, in my view.

Well that’s a pretty ridiculous generalization and sounds like something a leftist would say. They’re normal people and just like any demographic, there are going to be some corrupt and shitty people included in the demographic. I don’t particularly like the police, but I respect the law and their jobs as I understand how important law enforcement is.

Sponsors