Triple B Solutions

Amazon doesn't always have the best quality. Some of the needles i've seen on there look sketchy. Cheap Chinese crap.

Check out the site below. Good prices. Good quality and they don't ask any questions.

Code:
https://www.healthykin.com/c-163-lancets-syringes.aspx
Never heard of that site before, I’m going to check that out to compare prices!

Amazon doesn't always have the best quality. Some of the needles i've seen on there look sketchy. Cheap Chinese crap.

Check out the site below. Good prices. Good quality and they don't ask any questions.

Code:
https://www.healthykin.com/c-163-lancets-syringes.aspx
Thanks. if my next pin is bad too i'll look into this

You can get needles from gpzmedlab. They’re not overnight like amazon, but they always ship quick. I’d recommend getting drawing syringes with needles, and separate needles to pin.

Piercing that rubber stopper might not seem like much but you are dulling the needle just by doing that.
That's a good point. I had a hard time getting through my skin too so it could just be that I started the vial and dulled that one. didnt think it would matter too much with a low guage like that tho

Buying pins from Amazon and trying to inject with the same needle you drew from. I don’t think this guy should be using gear…

Buying pins from Amazon and trying to inject with the same needle you drew from. I don’t think this guy should be using gear…

What are you even trying to say? If pins are available on amazon who cares, secondly I draw with slin pins all the the time and pin with the same needle?

You sound like you have head trauma.

update if anyone actually gives af, got a second needle from the pack and drew within a minute. Pretty sure @justanoob was right and i just banged up the needle and tore myself up causing the pip. Thanks for your suggestions though. If this second injection still somehow causes pip i'll post again but this needle was much better. probly me and my needle's fault not trip's gear

Nope, not a leftist. I'm a libertarian. I'm totally against leftism.

I am against the tyranny of government, and our militarized police force is an arm of that.
Militarized cops? That's bullshit. They have about the same weaponry as they had 50 years ago.
About two years ago I took Barney Fife's pistol away from him, unloaded his lone bullet and shoved that bullet up his ass.

allegro is great i always get my stuff in 1-2 days from them but theyre slow on sending the tracking
Well fuck why would you need tracking with two day shipping :D

I just ordered a box of syringes from them. My pharmacy is sometimes out or slow, and the prices are similar.

Well fuck why would you need tracking with two day shipping :D

I just ordered a box of syringes from them. My pharmacy is sometimes out or slow, and the prices are similar.
sometimes they ship with companies that cant enter my building so they just leave it outside in the streets

What are you even trying to say? If pins are available on amazon who cares, secondly I draw with slin pins all the the time and pin with the same needle?

i do the same, as does every Insulin using diabetic. They ain't back filling Insulin syringes, that's for sure.

i would imagine he's referring to the luer lock syringes where it's common to swap out the drawing needle for the injection needle.

talk to a manufacture of syringes like easy-touch, i get 100 syringes for 9 dollars. I should actually sell syringes lol

update if anyone actually gives af, got a second needle from the pack and drew within a minute. Pretty sure @justanoob was right and i just banged up the needle and tore myself up causing the pip. Thanks for your suggestions though. If this second injection still somehow causes pip i'll post again but this needle was much better. probly me and my needle's fault not trip's gear
I’ve used gpz for years. Literally just got another order in from them. Took under a week. Order some needle/syringe combos with a 20ga needle and then just order some 25/27ga needles. You can draw with the 20, then toss that dull ass needle and put a new one on to inject.

I’ve used gpz for years. Literally just got another order in from them. Took under a week. Order some needle/syringe combos with a 20ga needle and then just order some 25/27ga needles. You can draw with the 20, then toss that dull ass needle and put a new one on to inject.
I’ve only used GPZ. They ship the same day if you order early enough.