Triple B Solutions

Nypd gets treated like dog shit its sad Most of my boys left the city bc of pay and just how reckless the city is getting in general
Yeah most of mine went to the Island or left the state completely. My cousin was doing a tour during the riots and some dipshit broke his hand with a metal rod. They were getting paid like $38k a year. He said fuck this and quit lol.

Amazon doesn't always have the best quality. Some of the needles i've seen on there look sketchy. Cheap Chinese crap.

Check out the site below. Good prices. Good quality and they don't ask any questions.

Code:
https://www.healthykin.com/c-163-lancets-syringes.aspx
God damnit I forgot about them.... Just ordered slin pins from medalabsupply and they're like 18 a box vs 10...

Got a decent bit of PIP from trip's test E today first time injecting it. could be that the needle was fucked tho. took about 20mins to draw then i had to push into a wall to get it to inject.
Wtf, you’re using one needle to draw, and another to inject… right?…

What are you even trying to say? If pins are available on amazon who cares, secondly I draw with slin pins all the the time and pin with the same needle?

You sound like you have head trauma.
Slin pins, for peps and suspension, yeah, but personally I wouldn’t be drawing from a vial using a 25-27g, and inject using the same one, I almost did once recently and I couldn’t pierce my skin and was wondering wtf was wrong, then realized I hadn’t put on the 25 yet.

Slin pins, for peps and suspension, yeah, but personally I wouldn’t be drawing from a vial using a 25-27g, and inject using the same one, I almost did once recently and I couldn’t pierce my skin and was wondering wtf was wrong, then realized I hadn’t put on the 25 yet.
Apropos this, you can get 1ml Luer Lok syringes. 20-22G to draw, swap out to a 27 or 29G and no dealing with dull pins.

Idk why drawing and injecting with the same needle is such a big deal. I currently pin .97 mL/day, drawing from 3 vials, using a 28g slin pin, with fixed needle. I have zero issues doing this. I just use warm water to warm the oils beforehand and everything draws fine.

Idk why drawing and injecting with the same needle is such a big deal. I currently pin .97 mL/day, drawing from 3 vials, using a 28g slin pin, with fixed needle. I have zero issues doing this. I just use warm water to warm the oils beforehand and everything draws fine.

0.97 ml/day. Definitely not 1.0 ml/day because that would be abuse!!!!

Amazon doesn't always have the best quality. Some of the needles i've seen on there look sketchy. Cheap Chinese crap.

Check out the site below. Good prices. Good quality and they don't ask any questions.

Code:
I got some great needles/syr off Amazon that were 2.5ml w/23g needle and then after you draw you take that needle off and put a 25/27g needle on and inject. I order 23g 2.5ml syr/needle combo pack of 25 and a box of 25g Nipro needles 100ct. They worked great for me and I think I paid less than $30.

Code:
Yeah with those Amazon needles, every now and then I’ll get one that won’t even break skin. It’ll be like pressing a ball point pen into my lat (or wherever).

Sponsors

Latest posts