Triple B Solutions

You’re seriously an idiot. There aren’t enough cops in the world to take all the guns away from Americans. On top of the fact you don’t just “take” guns from Americans. Police don’t even have enough resources to hire the officers required to effectively police cities, you think they’ll have the resources to go door to door and confiscate guns from people who aren’t going to just hand them over? You have a brain, use it…
yet sadly many people believe it just like this guy because that is what certain reps in Congress are telling them...............

I sent 5 of Trips products. So if your cap is purple I’m assume it’s fairly new? I got this order smack dab in the middle of May and they had black caps. Either way we can see where we stand.
The numbering is backwards or it was with the label swap, I think. I mean who knows. The newest product was 102 and 102.1, 102.2
The older product is 103 and 103.1, and 103.2
Basically just bad math kinda like the typos in labeling. He'll get it figured out and eventually the newest products will have the highest number going forward, maybe unless he's starting a new trend, I think. Who knows.

0.97 ml/day. Definitely not 1.0 ml/day because that would be abuse!!!!
Gotta keep it below “abuse” levels, makes me a user instead of an abuser, so therefore, no I don’t have a drug problem :p
I think the hardest part would but pulling out that exact amount lol
My slin pins are in .01 mL increments. You’ve got guys on here talking about dull tips, switching tips, touching tips like it’s no sweat, but can’t be bothered to use precision when drawing. o_O

I pin .57 mL NPP (100), .34 mL test c (250) and .06 mL MENT (100). Soon it’s going to get even hairier because I’m adding in bold cyp (200) and will have to inject .285 mL. Based on a .01 mL resolution, the smallest measurement you can accurately make is .005 mL. So I’m gonna try it.

To be exact, I will pin 595/399/399/42 test/NPP/bold c/MENT. That’s probably a bit ridiculous, but that’s what happens when you give drugs to an autist haha

Gotta keep it below “abuse” levels, makes me a user instead of an abuser, so therefore, no I don’t have a drug problem :p

My slin pins are in .01 mL increments. You’ve got guys on here talking about dull tips, switching tips, touching tips like it’s no sweat, but can’t be bothered to use precision when drawing. o_O

I pin .57 mL NPP (100), .34 mL test c (250) and .06 mL MENT (100). Soon it’s going to get even hairier because I’m adding in bold cyp (200) and will have to inject .285 mL. Based on a .01 mL resolution, the smallest measurement you can accurately make is .005 mL. So I’m gonna try it.

To be exact, I will pin 595/399/399/42 test/NPP/bold c/MENT. That’s probably a bit ridiculous, but that’s what happens when you give drugs to an autist haha

Holy crap. 595/399/399/42??? That level of organization is making me want to knock your notebook binders and textbooks out of your hands and down the stairs.

Quit being weird and just do 600/400/400/40

Quit being weird and just do 600/400/400/40
Since I pin ED, 595/399/399/42 is the closest I can get with .01 mL increments. Those numbers are all divisible by 7. Or I could just lie and call it 600/400/400/40. Maybe that’s easier for everyone’s brain’s.

Well that’s not entirely true, I could go 602/399/399/42. Or every Sunday I could pin more/less to round it out. Or I could find a syringe with .01mL increments with .0014 increments embedded in the .01.

Maybe lying is the easiest. Or just not caring and flying my nerd flag high.

yet sadly many people believe it just like this guy because that is what certain reps in Congress are telling them...............
Exactly why I’m not a Republican nor am I a Democrat. I think people who claim loyalty to one party or the other are very sheepish in that they can’t think for themselves. Neither party cares about us peasants and while they bicker among each other and act like they’re different, at the end of the day they’re both fucking us over in some way, shape or form. They’re simply two separate heads to the same damning snake. People need to wake the hell up and stop falling for the sham that is partisan politics. The Democrats blame the republicans while the republicans blame the democrats, and both sides think their party is the party of good and the other is the party of evil. Granted I do think the democrats are a way bigger threat to America than the republicans, but neither of them are truly for us common people.

Exactly why I’m not a Republican nor am I a Democrat. I think people who claim loyalty to one party or the other are very sheepish in that they can’t think for themselves.

This shit right here. Fuck the people that try to divide this country. Even with COVID and and the vaccine they try to divide people. All just to get the sheep to donate and bend the knee to their party while freely giving away their freedoms left and right so they can “feel safe”. When in reality they are far less safe than before with the governments hands around your nuts.

Fuck congress and its reps. Interest of the people be damned from them. You think i watch these asshats to get my opinions that are too spicey for some people eyes here... the point being is that they will fucking try to take our shit or force a vax or whatever the cockamamy bullshit scheme of the day on people if they are told to. If you cant stand up to tyranny than your no better than our executive department at the moment just running with fly by night bullshit like the illegal eviction moratorium.

They may not have the resources to do it right now or ever, but they fucking would if they could and thats bad enough. Creeping authoritarianism is real and its here and its progressing.

The numbering is backwards or it was with the label swap, I think. I mean who knows. The newest product was 102 and 102.1, 102.2
The older product is 103 and 103.1, and 103.2
Basically just bad math kinda like the typos in labeling. He'll get it figured out and eventually the newest products will have the highest number going forward, maybe unless he's starting a new trend, I think. Who knows.
Trying to read that just about gave me a seizure. The one product that was made in big enough batches to warrant batchgate 2021 was Test E. Test E is filtered together. You can keep undermining my testing and batch numbers if it makes you feel better.

Sorry for the noob question but do the opti HGH kits you sell come with water and everything? I'm switching from Humatrope and have never used anything else.
No sorry. I recommend buying pharma bac water. Pretty cheap and worth getting if you run HGH, HCG, etc. I have seen issues with improperly created UGL bac water.

Trying to read that just about gave me a seizure. The one product that was made in big enough batches to warrant batchgate 2021 was Test E. Test E is filtered together. You can keep undermining my testing and batch numbers if it makes you feel better.
Oh stop being butthurt! I was making a funny. I think I might actually like you.

What concentration are you aiming for with the Trest-E?
Do you send the new oils out for testing before selling them?
I’ll test the raws before brewing it so I know the quality. @Iron_Yuppie might break down my door if I don’t get it brewed as soon as the raws land. I have the (very expensive) raws on order from two suppliers now in a bid to get it to you guys faster.

Sponsors