Triple B Solutions

Trying to read that just about gave me a seizure. The one product that was made in big enough batches to warrant batchgate 2021 was Test E. Test E is filtered together. You can keep undermining my testing and batch numbers if it makes you feel better.

You stated yourself that you made changes to the way you make orals. Don’t forget that because we didn’t. Those are evidently made in sub-batches, no?

I’ll test the raws before brewing it so I know the quality. @Iron_Yuppie might break down my door if I don’t get it brewed as soon as the raws land. I have the (very expensive) raws on order from two suppliers now in a bid to get it to you guys faster.
Are you planning on getting both raw batches tested? And do you have a certain concentration you’re aiming for?

Word I have 102 purple cap. Gonna send that in along with another lab so I can see if I ever got underdosed stuff from the other lab.
I atleast get some sides from the tren. Deff be sweating every night so not gonna send that in.

I wish I had more of trips stuff to send in for you guys but I only have stuff from other labs.
when you just start pinning purple caps after trenaronis were sketch :(

Trenaroni needs to get some testing done. You could too instead of pinning something you are “sketch” about. If you think I’m skimping on Test E when I have enough test e raw powder to make snow angels were in trouble.

You stated yourself that you made changes to the way you make orals. Don’t forget that because we didn’t. Those are evidently made in sub-batches, no?
Good point, I plan to get all my orals retested. It’s a process remaking them all and phasing out the old batches. Almost all of them have been remade grinding the api.

Nah honestly it makes more sense that my shit was underdosed tbh not trips but the stuff I started 4 weeks prior to trips stuff.

He said it himself it makes no sense to have underdosed test. Just give it a couple weeks and we’ll have a full picture of everything I pinned and the levels. Like I said a week ago if it’s my fault or the stuff I pinned before trips I’d gladly eat my words that’s why I’m also gonna test the other stuff on my own expense.

For what it's worth, I started on Trip's black top Test E (which I had tested) and moved on to his purple top Test E and I did not have to adjust my dose at all. It can't be far off from the vial I sent in, which came back at 305.

For what it's worth, I started on Trip's black top Test E (which I had tested) and moved on to his purple top Test E and I did not have to adjust my dose at all. It can't be far off from the vial I sent in, which came back at 305.
Mine's purple but says batch 103 anyway so it's not the same stuff anyway I don't think. Just gotta give trip a hard time no one else has been recently lol

Several new compounds came in. Peptides, Letro, Halo with more to come.
Have you given any thought to making special blends? All the ugl's that do them put FUCKING TREN IN ALL OF THEM! Some of us don't worship Satan..

To add, the mixes that don't have Tren are subpar and uncreative, like Pcom's 2:1 Test/EQ. Lol what?? So if I want to run 300EQ I have to slam 600Test? Fucking eastern europeans I swear.

A 1:1:1 Test/Nand/Dht would be a banger and would really set you apart.$$
Maybe Test P/NPP/Mast P

Or a 1:1 Test PH/Inj Dbol
Or a 2:1:1 Test E/Primo E/Mast E

Sorry, I'm getting carried away.

I'm also getting hard.

Think about it.

Last edited:
Have you given any thought to making special mixes? All the ugl's that do them put FUCKING TREN IN ALL OF THEM! Some of us don't worship Satan..

To add, the mixes that don't have Tren are subpar and uncreative, like Pcom's 2:1 Test/EQ. Lol what?? So if I want to run 300EQ I have to slam 600Test? Fucking eastern europeans I swear.

A 1:1:1 Test/Nand/Dht would be a banger and would really set you apart.$$
Maybe Test P/NPP/Mast P

Or a 1:1 Test PH/Inj Dbol
Or a 2:1:1 Test E/Primo E/Mast E

Sorry, I'm getting carried away.

I'm also getting hard.

Think about it.
Not a big fan of blends. It's easier to just make your own and dial in what you want.

Not a big fan of blends. It's easier to just make your own and dial in what you want.
You mean make your own as is in get a sterile vial and mix oils you already have or literally fucking brew this shit. If the latter, I don't know a thing about brewing so I couldn't possibly, actually I'd likely fuck myself attempting the former aswell.

Last edited:
Fuck congress and its reps. Interest of the people be damned from them. You think i watch these asshats to get my opinions that are too spicey for some people eyes here... the point being is that they will fucking try to take our shit or force a vax or whatever the cockamamy bullshit scheme of the day on people if they are told to. If you cant stand up to tyranny than your no better than our executive department at the moment just running with fly by night bullshit like the illegal eviction moratorium.

They may not have the resources to do it right now or ever, but they fucking would if they could and thats bad enough. Creeping authoritarianism is real and its here and its progressing.

The vaccine shit is a fucking joke with how hard they’re pushing it and using coercion by mandating it being required to go to restaurants, gym, and basically anything social. It’s not a real vaccine as it cannot eradicate Covid like the polio vaccine, which is a legitimate vaccine, eradicated polio. The Covid “vaccine” doesn’t stop the transmission of the virus so it’s worthless for anyone but the elderly and at risk. No fucking way in hell am I taking that poison for a virus that I have over a 99% chance of surviving. This is about control and not public health and too many people are brainwashed and think the government is actually trying to help with their tyranny. They’re trying to usurp more control over us and I will not bend a knee to those assholes.

The vaccine shit is a fucking joke with how hard they’re pushing it and using coercion by mandating it being required to go to restaurants, gym, and basically anything social. It’s not a real vaccine as it cannot eradicate Covid like the polio vaccine, which is a legitimate vaccine, eradicated polio. The Covid “vaccine” doesn’t stop the transmission of the virus so it’s worthless for anyone but the elderly and at risk. No fucking way in hell am I taking that poison for a virus that I have over a 99% chance of surviving. This is about control and not public health and too many people are brainwashed and think the government is actually trying to help with their tyranny. They’re trying to usurp more control over us and I will not bend a knee to those assholes.
You can not make people see what they don't want to see. All will be revealed. Save your energy...and stock up on ammo.
20210808_031251.jpg

You can not make people see what they don't want to see. All will be revealed. Save your energy...and stock up on ammo.
View attachment 151833
And a lot of healthcare workers are losing their jobs due to refusing to take the jab. They’ve seen the potential side effects, some very serious and some people dying from it. Why would they throw their career and livelihoods away unless they’ve seen things the rest of us have not. If the vaccine were so “safe and effective” like the government and media are claiming, they would not throw their livelihoods away by refusing the jab. The writing is on the wall and a large percentage of Americans still can’t see it. Tyranny has landed on American shores and things are only going to get progressively worse if the vast majority of people don’t stand up and push back. Mass non compliance, like what’s happening in Australia and parts of Europe, is what needs to happen here. But so many Americans have grown fat, stupid and lazy and instead just take it lying down, complying to tyranny.

why do you discuss about a news post of the Pfizer CEO not being fully vaccinated on march 5th?
He is fully vaccinated since march 10th and all the info about the isreal denial or old as fuck and just brought newly to the surface to scare people
5th March - 6 weeks is mid of January. Couldnt get much earlier than that

Easier yes but it’s convenient for less barrel space. Most prop/mast/NPP are 300mg/ml. If you had to draw from 3 vials at 100mg each you’re now blasting 3ml of oil instead of 1ml.