Triple B Solutions

What's a good starting amount of tren for a first timer (tren ace)? I know there are a lot of tren vets on here.

edit: Note: on top of 600mg test e/week

What's a good starting amount of tren for a first timer (tren ace)? I know there are a lot of tren vets on here.

Depends. Have you any expierence? Do you want a high test low tren. Low test high tren or even them out? People react differently with sides.

try 50 mg every other day, up it if needed to 400-500 if you want to match your test. Or you can lower test to 400 and run tren around there.

everyone is different. I run close to 600 test and 350- 500 tren e depending on the cycle and I usually slowly increase as I go if I can handle.

Edit:
Didn’t see it said first timer sorry I’m at the gym browsing between squat sets. But I’d do 50 every other day and consider dropping your test to
400-500. Some people get more sides with higher test than tren. I tolerate tren well either way so I’m just lucky

Good for who? Do you know how many bottles and cans i'd have to return for their deposit to hit that minimum? Like a bunch plus a shit ton is how many!

And have you considered the feelings of @trl01 on this? That's a couple months worth of allowance he'd need to squirrel away before being able to order.
Trl has abandoned us for greener pastures dude. Said hes gonna become a brew master.

Ge
A minimum is the way to go. It will make your life infinitely easier. Less time dealing with the fucking noobs buying their 2 vial cycle and all worried that their first internet drug buy is going ok. That should take care of about 50 emails right away.

It’s less boxes. Less runs to your drops. You can be more selective in the drops you use so you can eliminate the ones on the drunk’s post-route that dont always get picked up.

Fuck it. This is what being popular buys you. You get to work more efficiently. You can eventually bump it to $500 min like a popular UGI did not so long ago.
Get off your knees white knight. Jesus. You have no shame.

Ge

Get off your knees white knight. Jesus. You have no shame.

Care to elaborate there Mike?

No shame? You’re one to give a lecture on that, huh?

Just because you’re broke as fuck and have to accept free shit doesn’t mean everyone else can’t meet a $200 minimum order.

Quit trolling posts from days ago. Do you have anything relevant to say? How’s your contest prep going?

Why are you looking to run Tren?

A good starting dose is 150 mg/week, run for 4 weeks and bump it 50 mg/week

Care to elaborate there Mike?

No shame? You’re one to give a lecture on that, huh?

Just because you’re broke as fuck and have to accept free shit doesn’t mean everyone else can’t meet a $200 minimum order.

Quit trolling posts from days ago. Do you have anything relevant to say? How’s your contest prep going?
You heard what I said you read english i said get off your fucking knees stop being nice to a source. Dont like it? Stop saying it. Because its funny how you chastise me for doing one thing only to do it yourself a day later.

was the forum down for a long ass time or am i a retard. i mean i am retarded but the forum was down wasnt it? I think the anadrol is getting to my brain, it makes me think strange shit

You heard what I said you read english i said get off your fucking knees stop being nice to a source. Dont like it? Stop saying it. Because its funny how you chastise me for doing one thing only to do it yourself a day later.
Wtf is your problem? Nevermind that was a stupid question.

He wasn't down on his knees he was merely giving advice.

Getting down on the knees is your specialty. Do everyone a favor and GTFO. You are not wanted here.

Wtf is your problem? Nevermind that was a stupid question.

He wasn't down on his knees he was merely giving advice.

Getting down on the knees is your specialty. Do everyone a favor and GTFO. You are not wanted here.
What about the meso brotherhood?? thou shall not disown when thy act like meth head.

You’re a moron.

When a UGL gets busy they set a minimum so they don’t have to waste time with cheap fucks that order two vials and then also beg for scraps. It’s not about being nice to a source. It’s about limiting the number of packs and drops which attract attention.

I would set a $300 minimum just to avoid dealing with stupid people.

Did you get your free “backups” from Naps? I know you were worried about Trips quality and you didn’t have any money then boom, nice post in the Naps thread. What did you get? I’ll bet it never arrived.

Why are you looking to run Tren?

A good starting dose is 150 mg/week, run for 4 weeks and bump it 50 mg/week
Agree with this.Start at the lowest dose and slowly build up if you have to.With tren i found for me 100-150 was a nice dosage to keep side down an minimizing organ toxicity.I ran it as high as 700 but the gains were not worth the sides.