Triple B Solutions

You’re a moron.

When a UGL gets busy they set a minimum so they don’t have to waste time with cheap fucks that order two vials and then also beg for scraps. It’s not about being nice to a source. It’s about limiting the number of packs and drops which attract attention.

I would set a $300 minimum just to avoid dealing with stupid people.

Did you get your free “backups” from Naps? I know you were worried about Trips quality and you didn’t have any money then boom, nice post in the Naps thread. What did you get? I’ll bet it never arrived.
Please just stop. Trolling is not a good look for you. Trips should have had a min order months ago ive never spent less than $500

Last edited:
Agree with this.Start at the lowest dose and slowly build up if you have to.With tren i found for me 100-150 was a nice dosage to keep side down an minimizing organ toxicity.I ran it as high as 700 but the gains were not worth the sides.
Tren was messing with my kidneys at 300mgs week. Big time. Im back on cycle minus tren now finally. Maybe im too old to run it safely....idk. nothing else messed with my system as bad.

You’re a moron.

When a UGL gets busy they set a minimum so they don’t have to waste time with cheap fucks that order two vials and then also beg for scraps. It’s not about being nice to a source. It’s about limiting the number of packs and drops which attract attention.

I would set a $300 minimum just to avoid dealing with stupid people.

Did you get your free “backups” from Naps? I know you were worried about Trips quality and you didn’t have any money then boom, nice post in the Naps thread. What did you get? I’ll bet it never arrived.

That's a good point.

I'd have no problem with a 300$ minimum.
I generally order around 10 bottles at a time anyway.

I think it's a good idea for a guy who uses this stuff to keep a surplus on hand anyway. I Know I do.

If I lose every source I have now, I'd be at least two years before I ran out. Even longer if I keep the blast's few and far between.

It'd also keep the less serious people away.

And a lot of healthcare workers are losing their jobs due to refusing to take the jab. They’ve seen the potential side effects, some very serious and some people dying from it. Why would they throw their career and livelihoods away unless they’ve seen things the rest of us have not. If the vaccine were so “safe and effective” like the government and media are claiming, they would not throw their livelihoods away by refusing the jab. The writing is on the wall and a large percentage of Americans still can’t see it. Tyranny has landed on American shores and things are only going to get progressively worse if the vast majority of people don’t stand up and push back. Mass non compliance, like what’s happening in Australia and parts of Europe, is what needs to happen here. But so many Americans have grown fat, stupid and lazy and instead just take it lying down, complying to tyranny.
Feeders and breeders. Need to thin the herd anyways. They push the vaccine and how it will help us all. They claim the Delta strain is taking people out and masks are now being mandated again in my gym. But hey, lets allow tens of thousands of illegal immigrants across our borders during a pandemic that are untested and undocumented. No criminal history or otherwise. Seems intelligent no? Its fucking insanity.

Feeders and breeders. Need to thin the herd anyways. They push the vaccine and how it will help us all. They claim the Delta strain is taking people out and masks are now being mandated again in my gym. But hey, lets allow tens of thousands of illegal immigrants across our borders during a pandemic that are untested and undocumented. No criminal history or otherwise. Seems intelligent no? Its fucking insanity.

Careful, that commonsense talk makes you sound like one of them white extremists. It’s a systemic thing so you wouldn’t even know you are but you should feel bad about it or we’re going to cancel you out here.

Careful, that commonsense talk makes you sound like one of them white extremists. It’s a systemic thing so you wouldn’t even know you are but you should feel bad about it or we’re going to cancel you out here.
I know better than to get on a political rant. But I missed my afternoon workout and I'm salty. Want to join my militia though? I'm not an extremist or racist. I hate everyone equally.
No, not really. Nothing but love for all of humanity.

I know better than to get on a political rant. But I missed my afternoon workout and I'm salty. Want to join my militia though? I'm not an extremist or racist. I hate everyone equally.
No, not really. Nothing but love for all of humanity.

Better keep it to politics before one of the newer guys chimes in with the obligatory “hey, we should have a steroid-friendly militia. Wouldn’t that be great? We could do barbecues and have a compound with a communal gym…” that gets awkward real quick.

I hate everyone too. Most of us are that way. We’re incapable of normal social interaction which is why we’re on forums. We’re all weird.

Maybe your sublingual approach isn't working out so well.

Or your expectations are a bit too high. How long have you been on? First time I gather?
ya. i only do the sublingual thing when im tryna hit the gym sooner cuz I heard it works faster. Probs a bit over half the time I take them normally. First time. 300mgs test e mon thurs. 25mgs dbol morning 25 before gym

Better keep it to politics before one of the newer guys chimes in with the obligatory “hey, we should have a steroid-friendly militia. Wouldn’t that be great? We could do barbecues and have a compound with a communal gym…” that gets awkward real quick.

I hate everyone too. Most of us are that way. We’re incapable of normal social interaction which is why we’re on forums. We’re all weird.
Hahaha! Could we do drum circles in a heated Teepee? Group hugs?
Yeah, nevermind. Too awkward. We'd have to converse in person.