Triple B Solutions

just seemed like a decent beginner play to put on some size. Maybe i'll look into taking that instead next time
Next time just use more testosterone, in the form of prop. It’ll give you the same amount of fake gains as dbol but without being hepatotoxic. The use case for dbol is limited to quick strength boosts to bust plateaus. Before testosterone existed it made sense to use it for multiple purposes. But for the last [checks notes] thirty plus years it hasn’t been more useful than testosterone.

Next time just use more testosterone, in the form of prop. It’ll give you the same amount of fake gains as dbol but without being hepatotoxic. The use case for dbol is limited to quick strength boosts to bust plateaus. Before testosterone existed it made sense to use it for multiple purposes. But for the last [checks notes] thirty plus years it hasn’t been more useful than testosterone.
With the right pct and keeping training a first time cycle of testosterone propionate a guy could keep nearly all of his gains. Probably lose just a little strength.

Then again he could be like some us and just never really go "off".

Feeders and breeders. Need to thin the herd anyways. They push the vaccine and how it will help us all. They claim the Delta strain is taking people out and masks are now being mandated again in my gym. But hey, lets allow tens of thousands of illegal immigrants across our borders during a pandemic that are untested and undocumented. No criminal history or otherwise. Seems intelligent no? Its fucking insanity.

That immigration issue is one glaring reason why this whole thing is bullshit. If the government actually cared, they’d be doing everything they could to control the influx of illegal immigrants crossing our southern border. But instead, Herr Biden did the opposite and rolled back some Trump era policies that were effectively combating that illegal immigration. I’ve heard countless stories of people being seriously injured the the Covid “vaccine.” Some people have been crippled by the vaccine while others have died. My hair lady got the vaccine just so she could travel to visit family and her immune system has been going haywire and she’s having a bunch of odd things happening ever since she the jab. Weird, unexplained rashes, mosquito bites that swelled up to the size of a golf ball. She showed me the pictures of some of the strange reactions she has had and it’s unlike anything I’ve seen before.

In my opinion, the only thing dbol is actually good for is quickly raising estrogen levels back up to normal after crashing them with overuse of an AI. It works incredibly well for that, but it’s honestly the worst drug available for anything other than quickly increasing estrogen.

How long does it take for this damn dbol to work? I'm nearly through a pack already
Are you using trip’s dbol? Considering you are almost done with a pack and also using it for 8 days you should feel something by now .. I usually feel my orals working within hours of ingestion. Isn’t that the whole point of taking oral steroids?

In my opinion, the only thing dbol is actually good for is quickly raising estrogen levels back up to normal after crashing them with overuse of an AI. It works incredibly well for that, but it’s honestly the worst drug available for anything other than quickly increasing estrogen.
I like dbol. I feel good on it and don't get the estrogen sides or the bloat that some do. I've never gone over 30 mg/day, but Deca even at 250-300mg gives me more sides.
Crazy how people react differently.

Are you using trip’s dbol? Considering you are almost done with a pack and also using it for 8 days you should feel something by now .. I usually feel my orals working within hours of ingestion. Isn’t that the whole point of taking oral steroids?
The only oral that works in say 48 hours for me is drol, but yeah he should have some noticeable strength gains by now. 50 mg of dbol is a lot imo so yeah.

Despite everyone’s opinions, can we all get a moment of silence for Mr. John Meadows. Aka. mountaindog1

Never know when this day may be our last.

Tren was messing with my kidneys at 300mgs week. Big time. Im back on cycle minus tren now finally. Maybe im too old to run it safely....idk. nothing else messed with my system as bad.
Did you find out through bloodwork?This is the most abused drug it seems.Regular gym rats running upwards of 400 a week is playing with fire as far as organ health.Once your kidneys go there is no coming back,100-150 a week will yield results.Of course if you are in prep and a competitor different story.How are you now?

Did you find out through bloodwork?This is the most abused drug it seems.Regular gym rats running upwards of 400 a week is playing with fire as far as organ health.Once your kidneys go there is no coming back,100-150 a week will yield results.Of course if you are in prep and a competitor different story.How are you now?
What you want to watch out for is high blood pressure. Too much high blood pressure for too long is very taxing on the kidneys. Aspirin, Omega 3's, giving blood regularly, drinking water, a little kidney flush herb here and there like dandelion root and turmeric, will pay dividends.

Yes they were with the rest of my results. Opti 120s
I'm sorry, maybe I'm an idiot, but can you point to where this test result is posted? (opti 120s).

I've searched via your username and looked in your testing thread and can't find this test.

If anyone knows where, please link it. Thanks.

Yeah. thats the whole reason i went with it. so id notice something working right away