Triple B Solutions

ya. i only do the sublingual thing when im tryna hit the gym sooner cuz I heard it works faster. Probs a bit over half the time I take them normally. First time. 300mgs test e mon thurs. 25mgs dbol morning 25 before gym
How many weeks on your cycle so far? Your diet and training come first. If that is solid the gains will come.
Have you done bloods yet to ensure you're properly controlling your estrogen levels? You'll hinder your gains if youre really high or low.

ya. i only do the sublingual thing when im tryna hit the gym sooner cuz I heard it works faster. Probs a bit over half the time I take them normally. First time. 300mgs test e mon thurs. 25mgs dbol morning 25 before gym
How many days? I usually see strength gains @7 days on 25-30 mg. I don't get that Ronnie Coleman look until 20 days or so.

He’s already taking 25 am/pm and not seeing anything, I don’t know that 25 pwo is gonna be the difference he’s looking for.
Hes taking 50 mg at 8 days in and indicated he didn't have enough to finish his cycle.

Could be diet, training or underdosed gear but 25 mg is plenty or something else is wrong.

Edit: The Ronnie Coleman reference was a joke.

What are you expecting? Lol. Welcome to steroids. It’s kinda a letdown. Results still take time and hard work.

What dose are you taking. I hated dbol. Some guys love it though.
For me, anadrol does everything that dbol does without the estrogen shitstorm.

I don’t see why anyone would choose dbol unless you’re running some sort of monstrosity of a low test cycle with high dose masteron or some shit and need the estrogen.

For me, anadrol does everything that dbol does without the estrogen shitstorm.

I don’t see why anyone would choose dbol unless you’re running some sort of monstrosity of a low test cycle with high dose masteron or some shit and need the estrogen.
I'll second that. Anadrol has me dry and full like no other. No bad side effects to speak of.