Triple B Solutions

Trips Tren E is mothafucking POTENT. Damn. I'm an experienced Tren user, and wow...it's hitting me hard.
Damn nice. you got me pumped!!....order made 8 days ago just waiting for touchdown! Just sent an email to you Trip for tracking?
So TripleTren...your an experienced tren user? please tell me more lol

Damn nice. you got me pumped!!....order made 8 days ago just waiting for touchdown! Just sent an email to you Trip for tracking?
So TripleTren...your an experienced tren user? please tell me more lol

CNS shakes, sweats, sleep disruptions, strength, aggression, hardening...everything. And as I said, I feel like I've been ass raped by Ronnie Coleman.

Guys emailing regarding shipping updates. That’s great. Send him one every day that will make your drugs get to you quicker.

Wait 10 days, if you don’t get it, then there’s an issue and you should email. You’re buying drugs on the Internet and can’t play it cool for a few days?

BTW Trips, check your email…

Guys emailing regarding shipping updates. That’s great. Send him one every day that will make your drugs get to you quicker.

Wait 10 days, if you don’t get it, then there’s an issue and you should email. You’re buying drugs on the Internet and can’t play it cool for a few days?

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

i figured 8 days is ok to send quick email for tracking...be able to intercept package where my pickup is.

That immigration issue is one glaring reason why this whole thing is bullshit. If the government actually cared, they’d be doing everything they could to control the influx of illegal immigrants crossing our southern border. But instead, Herr Biden did the opposite and rolled back some Trump era policies that were effectively combating that illegal immigration. I’ve heard countless stories of people being seriously injured the the Covid “vaccine.” Some people have been crippled by the vaccine while others have died. My hair lady got the vaccine just so she could travel to visit family and her immune system has been going haywire and she’s having a bunch of odd things happening ever since she the jab. Weird, unexplained rashes, mosquito bites that swelled up to the size of a golf ball. She showed me the pictures of some of the strange reactions she has had and it’s unlike anything I’ve seen before.
Good lord. That sounds like a nightmare for her. I don't know anyone that has had a bad reaction to it.
With the cartels making so much money from the illegal crossings you have to wonder if there's a correlation between them and our government. Not a conspiracy theorist as I don't have any facts or data to go off of. I just find it interesting.
Protecting our borders is not racism. It's patriotism. We're protecting our families, our country.