Triple B Solutions

That's a really high dose. I get great results from just 25 mg per day. Sometimes I'll bump it up to 50 mg per day on really heavy days that tax my CNS.

Ordered a week ago, haven't heard anything yet, other than order received. Only commenting since it looks like a few others in the same range.

no i totally get it man, its 100% the anadrol. this is not my first time running it. a week post cessation i will go back to reasonable BP levels. I know for sure its not the NPP or test. this only happens in the 4th week usually. like it is now
Maybe don't go over 3 weeks from now on? Just a thought, but it also sounds like you have some ideas to help control the issues anyways.

Drol makes me thicc as fuck though and kills my appetite which i love both. I think maybe ill drop to 50mg doses for 4 weeks next time.
I like that idea too, but the appetite suppression comes unfortunately from the liver trying to constantly detoxify itself. I'm going to be running Abombs soon too, but they make me kind of uneasy.