Triple B Solutions

Shilling for Revive now?!? ;)
Of course I’m going to shill, they gave me free blood work!

Fast communication, secure packaging, and they even send you a tracking number, which I thought was bad OPSEC, but I used it a few dozen times. Revive also test all their raw materials, and finished products, so I’m not just going off boner feelz.

Well, I agree there. But what are you gonna do?? Freedom is always better than some centralized control.
For sure, thats why we are all here. Just people complaining about him not be active on his Meso thread I guess dont realize theres 5 pages a day of grown men bitchin to each other non stop about random shit.

That being said, no excuse for garbage email response to issues.

For sure, thats why we are all here. Just people complaining about him not be active on his Meso thread I guess dont realize theres 5 pages a day of grown men bitchin to each other non stop about random shit.

That being said, no excuse for garbage email response to issues.
That's just them being hormonal. E2 is way too high in here.

This thread is also a shit show with people arguing with each other and random posts that Id imagine would make any source not be too active on
Well, there is money to be made. So if the source doesn't want to work then he can go the fuck away. Plenty of sources out there that will serve customers with a fucking smile.

Even with most of the bullshit having died down in this thread, people are still complaining that “trips isn’t being treated fair or respectfully”

Even with most of the bullshit having died down in this thread, people are still complaining that “trips isn’t being treated fair or respectfully”

Trips sent out the latest sampling and got the results a couple weeks ago. He also had a newfound positive attitude instead of the previous victimhood bs. That definitely changed the bullshit here. It's all through his actions and he's come around.

With that said, I hope his absence comes to an end soon and he gets his ass back in here to hold hands and give the thumbsuckers their little binkies.