Triple B Solutions

We'll shit...I don't know the guy. People were saying he got taken down by the DEA earlier haha...and that isn't the case. I don't know what repping is bro. The only thing I rep is my own ballsack.
Not insinuating nothing toward Trips....just your comment. DEA cant take over an email and press keys on a keyboard??? You say alot of confident sentences my friend....be calm;)

Well, there is money to be made. So if the source doesn't want to work then he can go the fuck away. Plenty of sources out there that will serve customers with a fucking smile.
I agree, I was just referring to the huge amount of people talking about shit entirely unrelated than his testing/gear/service ect. Makes it frustrating as I've gotten gear from him and like to stay subbed to see others' experiences and how quality of product changes over time.

But this is also my 3rd post about other people talking about shit unrelated to Tripp so im just going go fuck myself and get off my hippocratic high horse

For sure, thats why we are all here. Just people complaining about him not be active on his Meso thread I guess dont realize theres 5 pages a day of grown men bitchin to each other non stop about random shit.

That being said, no excuse for garbage email response to issues.
Stop whining.

I agree, I was just referring to the huge amount of people talking about shit entirely unrelated than his testing/gear/service ect. Makes it frustrating as I've gotten gear from him and like to stay subbed to see others' experiences and how quality of product changes over time.

But this is also my 3rd post about other people talking about shit unrelated to Tripp so im just going go fuck myself and get off my hippocratic high horse
Thank god. I was trying to see positive experience posts on Trips gear and all I kept seeing was you posting about grown men posting about random shit.

I suspect Trips was kind of like me the last few days. Tired of logging on getting ready to post something and then getting booted.
If the site can consistently stay up, he will likely post. For whatever reason it seems some people have a harder time getting the site to come up vs others.

Unless you’re a doctor, I think you mean hypocritical high horse.

Admit you were wrong and then you may proceed with fucking yourself. Do it again if need be.

Everything is good for who? It sounds like there’s a lot of people that he needs to correspond with.
I got my shit on Tuesday, his respond time is definitely slower than usual, but everything came in no issues, I sent another email out to get mast because I fucking forgot to add and he responded no issues last night!

Why do many people pin tren ED? Wouldn't you rather pin 100mg EOD vs 50mg ED for example.

Is it just to reduce side effects due to having more stable levels?

Why do many people pin tren ED? Wouldn't you rather pin 100mg EOD vs 50mg ED for example.

Is it just to reduce side effects due to having more stable levels?

It’s supposed to be for stable levels and less side effects. Personally, I haven’t noticed a difference but I prefer ED because it’s a small volume in a slin pin which is easy. I’d much rather do 0.3 or 0.4 cc ED than 0.6 to 0.8 cc EOD. That’s just a personal preference though.

It’s supposed to be for stable levels and less side effects. Personally, I haven’t noticed a difference but I prefer ED because it’s a small volume in a slin pin which is easy. I’d much rather do 0.3 or 0.4 cc ED than 0.6 to 0.8 cc EOD. That’s just a personal preference though.
Side effect wise, I feel like as long as you have significant overlap of the half life you’re good.

I’ll have to try slin pins with short esters one of these days; I’ve always used regular 1” 25G pins with them and it fucking sucks. I love me some test ace, so I’ll have to give it a rip.

What was the tren enth dosed at.... 200 or 250. I rip my labels off due to having a wife. Bout to crank up

That immigration issue is one glaring reason why this whole thing is bullshit. If the government actually cared, they’d be doing everything they could to control the influx of illegal immigrants crossing our southern border. But instead, Herr Biden did the opposite and rolled back some Trump era policies that were effectively combating that illegal immigration. I’ve heard countless stories of people being seriously injured the the Covid “vaccine.” Some people have been crippled by the vaccine while others have died. My hair lady got the vaccine just so she could travel to visit family and her immune system has been going haywire and she’s having a bunch of odd things happening ever since she the jab. Weird, unexplained rashes, mosquito bites that swelled up to the size of a golf ball. She showed me the pictures of some of the strange reactions she has had and it’s unlike anything I’ve seen before.
The current administration has a very calculated plan for it's immigration policy.

The democrat party has all but completely lost the working class Americans as it's basic voter base. So rather than to develop policies that appeal to working class Americans, the democrat party had decided to import a new working class. One that will settle for less pay, less property and less political influence.

As a side bonus, the longtime democrat party strategy of turning black and white Americans against each other every election cycle has lost much of it's effectiveness. As working class Americans of both groups are beginning to see they have more in common with each other than the DNC elite. One only has to look at the BLM demonstrations of last year to see that these demonstrations we're not by working class African Americans like the 60s (movements democrat party brass opposed) but today's BLM is snobby liberal white kids. Most of which have never done a days labor or been in a real fistfight. They drink mocha lattes and have gender studies degrees from expensive universities. Like Bill Ayers and Barack Obama, these are the spoiled privileged DNC youth who will soon fill the ranks of the DNC political chairs. But what they don't have anymore, is pawns and Expendables.

This immigration fiasco, displaces and replaces the working class Americans the democrat party lost, and gives them an entirely new class of victims to exploit for political gain.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts