Triple B Solutions

The current administration has a very calculated plan for it's immigration policy.

The democrat party has all but completely lost the working class Americans as it's basic voter base. So rather than to develop policies that appeal to working class Americans, the democrat party had decided to import a new working class. One that will settle for less pay, less property and less political influence.

As a side bonus, the longtime democrat party strategy of turning black and white Americans against each other every election cycle has lost much of it's effectiveness. As working class Americans of both groups are beginning to see they have more in common with each other than the DNC elite. One only has to look at the BLM demonstrations of last year to see that these demonstrations we're not by working class African Americans like the 60s (movements democrat party brass opposed) but today's BLM is snobby liberal white kids. Most of which have never done a days labor or been in a real fistfight. They drink mocha lattes and have gender studies degrees from expensive universities. Like Bill Ayers and Barack Obama, these are the spoiled privileged DNC youth who will soon fill the ranks of the DNC political chairs. But what they don't have anymore, is pawns and Expendables.

This immigration fiasco, displaces and replaces the working class Americans the democrat party lost, and gives them an entirely new class of victims to exploit for political gain.
And they’re ghei.

My pack arrived 8 days after payment confirmed.
Label was covert, inner packaging was meticulous and ocd as all fuck, love it. 4.9stars.
All batch 103: Black-caps.
Thanks Trip.
Trips-sauzuullly.jpg

Last edited:
Guys Guys Guys, stop with the childish shit and grow up. I came here to see posts about how wonderful trip's shit is and how it smells like roses when he farts.

Seriously. I mean...I'm a jiu jitsu guy. I don't want to be a moon faced dbol douchebag. I don't eat to be huge either. I'm in my 40s....I'd much rather be lean and athletic than massive. And the womenz get wet when they run their hands over my abs❤️
Shiiiiiit, fuck skinny get hyyyyyyyyuge