Triple B Solutions

Seriously. I mean...I'm a jiu jitsu guy. I don't want to be a moon faced dbol douchebag. I don't eat to be huge either. I'm in my 40s....I'd much rather be lean and athletic than massive. And the womenz get wet when they run their hands over my abs❤️
Same. The bigger your legs are the easier it is for me to grab them and break them.

Seriously. I mean...I'm a jiu jitsu guy. I don't want to be a moon faced dbol douchebag. I don't eat to be huge either. I'm in my 40s....I'd much rather be lean and athletic than massive. And the womenz get wet when they run their hands over my abs❤️

Ah fuck. I was sticking up for you and now I want to stab my throat.

Lol why is there a retail barcode.

I think I might have to scoop up some of his abombs. I think I'm done with dbol.

Any word on current lady var testing @SkankHunt ?
Jano got my pack this morning. Tested the 5 and 10mg. I asked for the older style before he started grinding his API. I wanna see how much it varied. A pill tested at like 6mg so I wanna see if they’re all 6mgish or some are 4mg and some are 8mg. I tested 3 pills of each.

You do you and fuck what others say. We're all here for different reasons. If you're happy with the way you look that is all that matters.

I have a buddy that's really into that. I just don't understand the effectiveness of it. If somebody came at me with those, I'd just get low...ankle pick...to seatbelt...to kimura, all day long. No escape.

This is BigBaldBeardGuys wife. I don’t know you the fuck you are but my husband just stabbed himself in the neck. I need to drive him to the hospital now. It looks like he’ll be ok but who the fuck is going to clean this mess up?