Triple B Solutions

I'd rather go for a choke or use them as a control position to get mount and then GNP, I guess. Or could be that I suck, too, IDK. I've just never found them to be all that high percentage.

This is BigBaldBeardGuys wife. I don’t know you the fuck you are but my husband just stabbed himself in the neck. I need to drive him to the hospital now. It looks like he’ll be ok but who the fuck is going to clean this mess up?
Please don’t die. I know we have our differences but it’s just the internet. Hope you are either trolling/shitposting.

Ask trip for another link, take screenshots because fucking pastebin removes them pretty quick for whatever reason! Fucking liberals probably!
Where can I find liberals to fuck? I’m pretty strung out on test right now and I have no standards.

I've tried rubbing this test oil into my skin for weeks with no rush or anything. Tried rubbing into pecs and bis for spot growth, tried my balls cause that's where test is made to no avail, tried under the tounge but it's gross. Where are you guys applying? I feel like I've tried everything and feeling defeated...
Ughhh

I've tried rubbing this test oil into my skin for weeks with no rush or anything. Tried rubbing into pecs and bis for spot growth, tried my balls cause that's where test is made to no avail, tried under the tounge but it's gross. Where are you guys applying? I feel like I've tried everything and feeling defeated...
Ughhh
I would laugh but I think shit like this is actually happening.

You mean testosterone isn’t an essential oil?
Sesame Street Idk GIF